Where are all the anti Trump shitposts?

Is Shareblue retreating due to Trump destroying the Demoncrats on DACA and the govt. shutdown?

Anti trumpers are at their jobs right now. You'll understand when you're older.

Can't handle the banter redditfriend?

He failed so hard that no opposition is needed.

>Anti trumpers are at their jobs right now.
A Shareblue emergency meeting with David Brock trying to rally the "troops".
>You'll understand when you're older.
Are you posting on your phone from jr. high algebra class again? Watch out the teach might get detention!

That's weird, Walmart has actually been pretty empty the last few days. Or do you mean they're doing their semenal extraction duties like they should?

Trumpers like me own their own companies and are likely self employed, which allows us to shitpost at you condescendingly from our home offices between calls like I'm doing right now.

You'll understand when you begin laboring for yourself instead of your wage masters.

Fpbp

Now it's Bill Kristol, Hillary Campaign and McCain Foundation new front group pushing fake Russia bot story.

they're busy taking their estrogen, user

And then what happens?

Exactly. They're at their jobs right now at Planned Parenthood. Aborting "cells"

it got boring

i've given up

>Anti trumpers are at their jobs right now
No no no we're wondering why the shills AREN'T posting right now

In the closet genociding sperms while waiting on swollen negresses to arrive?

Was 12 cents a post not enough?

They know game is over, they lost

Obama is rested and ready.

They figured out the hard way that there bulshit doesnt work.

Maybe it's was because of this thread yesterday. Some speculate that this thread is why pics couldn't be posted for a while on Sup Forums.

Probably cause they will throw him under a bus soon like they do with all politicians that don't go along with the master plan. If they do get rid of him in some form of fashion, they will end up using this to start a war....you will get shit like (HAHAHAHAHA BTFO TRUMPTARD) posts and it will lead to a bloody civil war.

hopefully shareblue is being raided

We are breaking them, bigly

I’m at my 100K/yr job right now faggot.

Go Trump MAGA

Let me clue you in on a little secret. They are no shills on Sup Forums, at least no more than any other platforms. What you call shills are just bored oldfags or tourists from other boards looking for easy (yous). When there is no happening, posters get bored and larp as shills constantly. Also drumpkins are really retarded so baiting them takes no effort whatsoever, so there is also that.

They're at full force we were recovering I think they're in my home too not sure if they are I have some kind of government whitelisted virus it's the man committing crime.