We need more arabic characters in anime

We need more arabic characters in anime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a nice Ramadan, Soran!

This guy is the most based arab I have never met.

In this case I don't care that he's Arabic the guy's pretty fucking based. At least he doesn't whine about having to fight unlike most Gundam protagonists (Amuro, Kira, Banagher all come to mind) and doesn't throw a fit over it.

If it's any comfort to you, your politicians are busy letting in rapefugees who occasionally blow up.

The only Arab thing that he has its his birth place.
For the rest, his religion is Gundam! Of course he's based.

His Arabic heritage doesn't preclude him from being based as fuck. Probably most favorite Gundam protagonist. He actually is likable and pretty reasonable compared to other Gundam MCs.

You need to stop spamming these threads.

I thought he's Kurdish, not Arab.
They're different races btw.

As sluts for the nip protagonist to bang like in Ladies Versus Butlers?
I agree.
Otherwise no since I prefer the bombastic religion that trigger everyone to a bloodlust whenever mention to stay far away from my entertainment thanks..

hmm
he fell for the jew meme
kurds are arab in denial
and the stupid nipponigist make him more arab looking + give him an arab name

FMP guy is arab isnt he>?

He Japanese, just raised in the middle east. He's supposed to be muslim too, but he never does anything to show this.

KASHIM

HE WAS A KURD, YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!

AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM, FOLKS!

GUNDAM OF PEACE

It truly was.

This desu

>People praise fucking Setsuna as the best gundum MC
I thought you guys hate 00?

>I thought you guys hate 00?
Who is 'you'?

It's not like there aren't muslims that never do anything to show they are.

He converted from Islam to the First Church of Gundam as a kid.

Check the archive.
Gundam 00 and Seed are always the worst Gundam, according to Sup Forums by the way.
IBO topped both of them though.

SEED and 00 are so old that the seasonal board of Sup Forums doesn't care about them anymore. You're trying to stir shit up.

Imagine Hollywood actually makes a Gundam live action movie and bases it on 00.

Man if that happens, it sure ticks all that diversity checklists

Hi Sweden

Ha! It would quite literally bomb before ticking any checklists.

arabs are 80 iq sand niggers. they need a holy book to tell them how many times to wipe their ass otherwise allah will blight them with disease. no thanks

I see no arab, I see only gundam.

>best Meister is a fucking potato

Bets 00 character is the Aryan weeaboo anyway

>potato
Is this some sort of slang for Irish people?

>I have never watched 0079: the post

Yeah the famine

And it works because you clearly know that I'm talking about lockon

>trying this hard
Greco is the WORST THAN HITLER Gundam. Sup Forums (and anyone who isn't a shitposter) agrees that 00 and GBF are the only actual good TV post-Turn A Gundams.

No Fuck Muslims and Arabs+Turks. Persians are base tho

Literally only banana and kira whine about killing people

After like a cour of 79 and onwards amuro killed a shit ton of people

Someone post the leader board of gundam protags which have uso in the lead with like 170 or something

Heh. Only cause I'm European. I bet the Eire famine is not even covered in history classes in Asia or Latin America.

Marina, go to bed.

It's funny 00 is pretty ironic with its jew seeking United globalized Earth under one government

Also the movie they had at the Stat of the trailblazer had the meisters changed to a diverse cats with a girl and a black man even though the actual meisters was 2 Arabs, 2 potato and tieria

He was probably a Pashtun or a Tajik rather than an Arab, since he was from not!Afghanistan, also, we need less muslims everywhere, even in the 2d realm.

Yeah, that was a nice little joke.

MUHAMMMUDO AVODOLO

Literally what Mohammed?

Would arabs willingly pilot mechs, though?
I bet they'd find some line from the Quran that makes giant robots haram infidel icons of evil and deserving of erasure in the name of Allah.

He is a kurd ,you donkeys
It was said in the first season ,he was child soldier in kurdistan army

Was meant for

What ? A mecha is just a weapon right ?

Watch the show.

He's not arab, he's a fucking atheist k*rd. I was glad when k*rdistan was removed in the first episode.

No its okay if they use the robots to smite infidels

Then again Ali Al wasn't a Muslim and countries that looks Muslim didn't do much other than get the laser

>I was glad when k*rdistan was removed in the first episode
Delete yourself.

Why though? I dislike most middle-easterners. Mostly Jews, arabs and turkroaches

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, t*rk

Flag is the best average soldier MS in a long fucking time and still is post 2000

I have to agree. Although Arkham is the second coming.

T.hassan rida al shirazi

It's not really gundam series but I like it a lot too

SoL brave is the best thing to come out of awakening

Why do some people think putting more/less of X race in something will help?

Ask the Jews

Practicing Islam is illegal in Japan, they need progress already It's 2017.

Arabic is the language. Arab describes the ethnicity.

probably because he flat-out rejects islam and realizes that they're all just a bunch of dumbasses rushing to blow themselves up cause some bearded asshole told them to despite not having the balls to do it himself.

>Practicing Islam is illegal in Japan
R-really?

No, but I wish.

of course fucking not I definitely remember shitposters using a photo of a restaurant with a sign saying they have halal food

I thought it sounded too good to be true.

You are incorrect and I advise you to educate yourself before posting.

Show me one mosque in Japan, you can't.

Use google, blockhead.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Japan

>mosque in Japan

Are you fucking serious? I could just highlight your post and find images of mosque in Japan.

Fucking idiot and probably underage. Get the fuck out.

Take your mosque shit out pol cunts and Muslim niggers

After you, Sup Forumstard.

This is Fucking Sup Forums go talk about Islam elsewhere you faggot

Setsuna Is the Kurd and alleluia is the Arab right?

Wasn't Alleluia a spacenoid produced in space, like Mari?

He is but he's gotta come from earth, atleast his parents

He's probably my least favorite meister

Didn't ACCA 13 have brown arabs?

Setsuna was a fedora atheist, why is everyone getting all butthurt about Islam?

From what I gather the nips can't stand them because they're whiny shits who cry Islamophobia at everything they find that could remotely offend them if you squint hard enough.

Eh? In their universe they can do cloning (Ribbons, Tieria etc.), so genetic recombination wouldn't be inconceivable.

No

Arabic is a language desu but noice trips

Nips look down on everyone, it's one of their best points

According to gendum wiki, he's Kazakh

What's the official source for that? Anybody can edit wiki.

Sounds like you haven't met many nips them. I've talke to quite a few westaboos and koreaboos from japan. Nips just aren't sensitive flowers and joke about everythig, unlike westerners these days.

>and tieria
oh you cheeky fuck

Sounds more like European education, since they can't seem to tell the difference between Arabs, other Middle Eastern, and Somali "refugees"

00 may have not been perfect, but Setsuna was a fantastic main character.

Amuro was an ordinary guy forced into the battlefield. He was a horrified kid at first, but he adapted and war turned him into a man. Kira is a little bitch who is designed to be Mr. Perfect, and Banagher is a poor man's Amuro. Amuro is a genuinely good character. But the greatest and most well written character of all of Gundam and arguably of all anime is Char.

Only OG Char, though.
Quattro was autistic like most of the Zeta cast and Counterattack Char made no sense.

And no one remember that Bana-G was a Turkish descent.

It surely doesn't show in the OVA. In the novels he was supposed to have darker skin.

They also can't seem to tell the difference between grown men and children

You're retarded. Char is a great character through and through, and if you look closely his character and motivations have always been consistent and has always made sense.

Origin and 0079 Char: Get revenge on the Zabis for killing his father Zeon Zum Deikun and tarnishing his father's dream of having humanity evolve into Newtypes and having spacenoids autonomously rule space, instead exploiting it for the sake of gaining power.

Zeta Char: Stop the Titans from enslaving humanity, which would restrict mankind from evolving into Newtypes like Zeon Zum Deikun wanted. Also stop Haman Karn from turning Mineva into the next Gihren Zabi.

CCA Char: Drop Axis onto Earth and force all of humanity to immigrate to space and evolve into Newtypes like Zeon Zum Deikun wanted, thus hopefully ending war.

Char's motivations have always remained consistent: to fulfill his father's wishes. He's just amoral so his means of doing so fluctuate between heroic and villainous

Brown boys are best

No one felt that CCA felt kind of... off? It feels like it shits on a lot of the Zeta development. Namely the "all right, Amuro, we've been at this shit for any longer than we both can stand. Let's let the next bunch decide the next step".

And a good Ramadhan to you, friend.

My nigga

This. Char, Amuro and Setsuna are the trinity of gundam MC's

Kurd*