Lads, would you help me prove a theory...

Lads, would you help me prove a theory? How many of you started browsing Sup Forums just today after leaving it for a while?

I showed up again after the Hawaii missile cover up red pilled me

I started browsing it yesterday after being gone for a few months, ‘twas quite interesting coming back to the clusterfuck that was going on.

weird, i did. i was checking a few threads the past few days, but am officially "back" today after leaving early last year. some sort of "boys are back in town" meme magic?

Been browsing for weeks straight

First time posting for a long time. First time lurking since a couple months back. What are you trying to prove user?

Ok alphabet organization, I'll play. I'm here everyday, even if I don't make any posts. Always lurking.

never left the trenches

Today is the first day I've been on Sup Forums in like 2 months.

yeah me too, I've been gone for a while but came back, wtf

big bump

I have been browsing Sup Forums every single day for the past >2 years.

lol yeah right

let me guess.... we never really leave

We can't leave because we are on a mission

Just came back today after reading some thread on Plebbit that made my head want to implode. I hate this place, but at least it isn't Plebbit

bump this shiet, I want to see this theory come to life

bump. I wonder if we truly are reaching some sort of ending or some kind of final happening

reporting....

where is the captcha gone???? also i had to repair my car so i wasn't much online

It's like we all took a break and suddenly were brought back, we might be in for something big

I've been gone for a while due to becoming black pilled. I was bored today and came back for the memes.