The great debate

The great debate.

If Shiki manages to hit Saitama, he wins
If not, Saitama wins
Unless Shiki does a sneak attack, Saitama will win in a fair 1v1 given how fast he is

how autistic are you?

Shiki is faster than Saitama

Shiki wins cause saitama will just stand there thinking he's all fine and then dies when he gets poked.

Maybe Void Shiki, Nanaya's eyes probably wouldn't work on Saitama

saitama would just stand there for 10 min while that faggot tries to kill him

then it would be 1 hit ko like always

The real debate is who can kill this suave motherfucker.

>it's another gag character vs edgy character episode

Saitama has no lines.

shiki is too slow

Saitama can't be killed, he doesn't even bleed.

also this

He probably does, but shiki would fry his brain trying to perceive them with MEoDP.

Depends, can Shiki kill servants?

They both lose

Saitama's gag power is almost but not quite toonforce. Obviously the true toonforce is King, but Saitama is almost as good.

I'm preety sure Saitama has no lines.

>can Shiki kill servants?
Damn that line is nostalgic

Shiki wins the harem off /thread

all humans have lines

>all humans have lives
except me...

Why are there constantly threads trying to compare saitama to x in terms of powerlevels now? If you actually care about how strong saitama really is then you are missing the point of the manga hes MC of.

fpbp

Nobody can defeat his unpredictable attacks and his sick mixups/mindgames

Am I a scrub if I main Nanaya? He's really good. My next favourite is Kohaku.
I'd also main Satsuki if I could use grapplers for shit.

Kill yourself, shitposter.

It's right, though.

Dunno, Saitama is OP as fuck, but the lines don't reflect the power level but the death of things. And Saitama gets old in the same way as everyone else.
Still, like Arcueid that was immortal but was cuted from her power source and had a shiton of lines. I guess Saitama has lines, just that very small ones

Saitama doesn't mind punches but avoids getting hit by edged weapons.

What did she mean by this

I think she was still butthurt over being carved up like a freshly slaughtered farm animal

Damn, when was the last good Melty Tournament outside of Japan?

No, I also main Nanaya. F-Nanaya.

meh, I liked OPM.
Don't even know who the dude on the right is.

Tohno Shiki, a young man who is able to see "lines of death" (formally known as the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception) after a childhood accident. As a result, Shiki is able to kill anything by tracing its "death line." Of course, seeing death everyday usually drives people mad, and Shiki is no exception. Luckily, no sooner has Shiki received his power when he receives a pair of glasses from the magician Aozaki Aoko that can supress the power of his eyes, allowing him to live a normal live.

Fast forward many years, after living away from the Tohno household for many years, Shiki returns after the death of the head of the Tohno family. Back home, he meets his sister Akiha, who is now the new head of the Tohno household. Later Shiki meets Arcueid, a vampire princess, and accidentally kills her. Thankfully Arcueid revives herself and enlists Shiki in her quest hunting down the bad guys to make up for "killing her." The bad guy in this case is Roa, a vampire that reincarnates himself each time he is killed by Arcueid. Also joining the Roa-hunting fray is Ciel, an assassin from the Church who is immortal thanks to previously being possessed by Roa. Add Akiha's two maids, Kohaku and Hisui, to the story, and we have a complicated love/suspense/supernatural story that spans 5 routes and contains multiple endings.

Lurk 2 years before posting again.

Hey wait a minute! I remember this summary.

Tsukihime anime sure was great.

take your own advice, bud

Kill yourself too, while you're at it.

>autists crying because someone doesn't recognize the hero of an old visual novel that was abandoned by its own creators

Who are you quoting?

>permitting anything that fails to follow the thematic and setting conventions established by Rakkyou, Tsukihime, F/SN, and DDD
>possibly believing Extella remotely managed to capture those conventions at any point
>insipid fanservice garbage at worst which utterly destroys Nero's character
>the most inconsistent braindead shounen idiocy at best
>not full autism rage at the state of the setting and Nasu's increasing incompetence, given the existence of F/GO
>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
>all of these pathetic attempts at humor in the years following Mahoyo's fumbling publication
>now all the fucking memes are the most prominent thematic and setting conventions within Type-Moon works because they've been used more than the original ones Nasu wrote of during TM's first 7 or so years from 1998 to 2005
>Tsukihime remake never, which is probably not a bad thing

see

You're delusional.

this one

But can either defeat AGUMON?!

reminder that nrvnqsr is stronger than most servants.

Most likely Saitama wouldn't actually view Shiki as a threat and would just stand there and let Shiki stab him. He'd figure the knife would bend or break or whatever.

But, if Saitama saw Shiki kill someone else, he might dodge or knock Shiki out, in which case Saitama would win.

Shiki won't even be able to see Saitama's death lines due to how overwhelmingly strong he is (or the fact that he is the living embodiment of heroism or the that he is a concept and therefore can't be destroyed), so Caped Baldy's win.

What about Shiki's headaches?

Nrvnqsr is my guy.

What did he say to Wallachia and Roa in Melty Blood?

But can they beat a normal highschool boy that could be found anywhere?

>Tsukihime vampires all cling to eternity/immortal

Why?

Shouldn't be an issue, Saitama is just a strong guy at the end of the day. The problem is actually landing a hit.

Both are terrible opponents for Touma.

Various reasons. Roa, for example, loved Arcueid to the point that it's all that remained of his psyche by the end, so that could've been his true reason for trying to obtain an immortality comparable to hers.

Not dying is some cool ass shit.

>tries to cut lines
>his butter knife snaps
You can't just beat powerman, that's not how the gag works.

Roa: Yo, Chaos, bro! Just when I thought there was somebody dangerous coming close, who'da thunk it'd be you?

Nrvnqsr: Hrm... The last time we met, your character had become slightly cruder, my friend, but this time it has just fallen into an abyss of despair, Michael. The archangel has really fallen into hell indeed. To imagine, the day would come where I was called "bro" by the pioneer among mages who reached "eternity!"

Roa: Oh, come on, it was just a little refreshment. It's not everyday I get a new reincarnation. Really, using the dialogue that comes with the vessel is damned fun! Not like there's a choice in the matter, either. I'm still this person called "Tohno SHIKI" as well as "Michael Roa Valdamjong," you know?

Nrvnqsr: I see. The gradual loss of both of our egos is the same. How appropriate. My consciousness is melting into assimilation with this Chaos and yours is being diluted by your many reincarnations. It actually makes me sad that this may be the last time we trade words.

Roa: Yeah. It sure was a barrel of fun back when I perfected the Soil of Genesis for you. Ah, those were fun times indeed. I almost subjected the princess to my will during that point, too. A part of me would like to work together on cooperative research and whatnot with you, but... (sigh)

Nrvnqsr: You are unable to hold back the destructive urge coming from your vessel, huh? Don't worry. I'm starving, too. Let us savage each other as is natural for vampires.

"It's not gay if we can change genres"

Fuck me and I used to like this shit.

What's wrong with Type-Moon?

The horrible, horrible writing.

I admit the characters and settings are nice.

A C-class hero could stomp shiki, let's not even kid ourselves

>The last time we met, your character had become slightly cruder, my friend, but this time it has just fallen into an abyss of despair, Michael. The archangel has really fallen into hell indeed. To imagine, the day would come where I was called "bro" by the pioneer among mages who reached "eternity!"
Chunni as fuck.

Why is Shiki supposed to be impressive?

Can tear you into 17 pieces with a fruit knife in less than a second.

You know D can cut better than Shiki with pure skill alone? Why bother using Shiki when he's not even remotely close to being the best in the field of cutting shit?

Nah, Satsujinki could beat Forte so it'd probably take at least B, probably A class.

Because Shiki is a bigger meme?
Taking power level discussion seriously is beyond retarded, especially cross-series.

Because being a glass cannon is part of the novelty. If people wanted pure broken they'd go for that tit from Seinarukana that can cut through x multiverses or whatever the fuck it is, but there's no point to that, there's no argument to be had.

>If people wanted pure broken they'd go for that tit from Seinarukana that can cut through x multiverses or whatever the fuck it is

D still outcuts them

My dick outcuts them

And a thin piece of A4 paper being scraped along the opening of your urethra cuts your dick.

Kohaku. Good taste, my boy.

I can't find any pages on Eien Shinken powerlevels and I can't find any D's pages that aren't massively outdated, so I wouldn't know.

I want to FUCK Kohaku.

And you can!
Just remember to take your medicine.

Kohaku is for love.

Fate/Zero? Mahoyo?

>Fate/Zero
I can't tell if you're proposing that Uro is a better writer than Nasu or not.

Nasu's work was so detailed and internally consistent. People will question this consistency due to the introduction of exceptions to rules (especially prevalent in Fate onward), but in the past, there was always a solid, non-bullshit explanation - concepts, though occasionally convoluted, made sense. Even more so than that, his characters had a way of exceeding the limits of their basic descriptions. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime read more like plays rather than the anime that most light and visual novels try to mimic. The characterization has effort put into such that the characters transcended their archetypes and became something more, something sympathetic. His characters had to evoke emotion because he didn't have the benefit of flashy visuals or huge art budgets before Fate. All he has wasTakeuchi (who clearly isn't always the best influence, but he is what he is).

Looking back on it, Nasu isn't and probably never was quite as good as Urobuchi or Meteo or Romeo, but he did his best. His world was interesting and had a sense of moderation and care put into it that was charming.

But I can't say that about Type-Moon or the Nasuverse anymore. I can't just blame Fate for it. The only thing I can fathom happening was that Nasu stopped caring. His work just doesn't have the passion it used to. Mahoyo was what truly made me lose hope, because it is so overly polished that it has no soul, and Aoko, Alice, Soujuurou, and even Touko are miserably boring characters compared to the charming ones I remember even within Fate/Stay Night. The powerlevels have gotten too out of control, losing the well-toned sense of restraint the Nasuverse once had.

And I've lost all hope of this stopping. Because it's popular, even though it's dumber than it's ever been.

Don't care if it is copypasta
>Comparing Uro to Romeo
Piss off, Uro is as much of a hack as Nasu.

Imagine if this was written now, when FGO has worsened all of those flaws a thousandfold.

How so?

>boring characters
>powerlevels have gotten too out of control
>dumber than it's ever been
>

Fucking D is a legend man. Shiki is unworthy to be in his presence.

Why didn't they just shoot Shiki with a gun

He would just kill the bullet

fuck

Vampires are faster than bullets anyway.
Fuck, even Araya is faster than bullets.

hes more durable certainly - but unless he beast 999's hes outmatched onoffense

he also cant deal with the hax Np's servants have

>Roastbeef
Still Nasu's stupidest name, and I include good ol' Nrvnqsr in that.

Who's the guy on the right I'm a normie.

>dies when he gets poked
You cease to exist when you're poked.

Kid Buu would beat this guy pretty easily due to the nature of his body.

A cat is fine too

Saitama would just punch him into nothingness he couldn't regenerate from. That's the whole point of his character. You'd need something with equal or greater metafictional hax Like Silver Age Superman when the CCA mandated he's not allowed to lose ever.

Shiki is a really, really terrible matchup for Buu since he's capable of instantly and permanently killing him. Landing a hit is another story.

can Saitama kill servants?