DACA demands?!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=JeY-wrvVnf8

the nerve of this motherfucker...

Other urls found in this thread:

albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html
doctoresparati.com/home.html
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>11 million illegals
They've been using that 11 million estimate for like 20 years now.

I pray for the day that they round up every single illegal, throw them into the back of a van, and dump them into a gas chamber.

They are so fucking rude you know

Yes, the 11 million number puts me at peak pistachio.

I have some DACA demands, too. GTFO.

>I have illgally entered you country
>I demand your gibs
>I demand your rights
>I hate you
>I demand to dictate your politics
>I demand you bring my uncle and my family here
>Fuck your flag, fuck you and fuck your country
This is how they are

tucked should have callde the ICE and informed them from where this ilegal spic was being interviewed.
that would have been funny.

Yep, this is exactly how they are. They literally do not care about anything other than getting free shit. They hate the country they are trying to get into/stay in. I fucking hate these Mexicans so much.

That's a pretty big van senpai

I live in an area in the country with no mexicans, but I swear, if I find out an illegal is around, I will call ICE 20 times until they show up.

Fucking dumb spic

It's worse than you know.
Follow along with me.
A Mexican goes to the Mexican government and gets a book.
The Mexican Government publishes a handbook for illegals on how to get across the border and what their rights are once they are in the US illegally.

Guide for Illegal Immigrants PDF (in Spanish)
albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf

The Translation into English
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html

Then they call
doctoresparati.com/home.html
in El Paso and prepare to have the baby in the US.

They get a simple visa to attend an EDUCATIONAL conferance; or if they are dirt poor, they pay a coyote to get them across the border for $XXX, or they just come in at night.

They have the baby. THEN they claim IRS tax credits for thier relatives in Mexico.
Illegal Aliens Claim BILLIONS in Fraudulent IRS Child Tax Credits
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264

The the mother divorces the husband and he stays in the household and is claimed as another dependent...

white than you mohamed

I got hard when those spics were yelling at Pelosi.

Why are you attacking me?

It's important to make it look like Trump doesn't care about tax payers. he hehe

I'm confused. How does an illegal immigrant appear on TV and gets to stay?
"A famous spy is a bad one"

I'm brown, know spanish, born here, did my time, took multiple oaths, know the pledge, etc.. etc..

Don't confuse me with those undocumented motherfuckers. I don't give a rat's ass about them.. as a matter of fact, I'm ashamed to even be grouped with them atm, racewise. Stick with it gringos, the only thing those wetbacks know is the cold hard truth. Let them see that you won't get bamboozled

Because they know ICE storming in and doing mass arrests will make the liberals REEEEEE so they wait until it isn't televised.

Jesus Christ i hope Trump caves on DACA. We don't need thoughs fuckers here.

YOUR PROBLEM NOW PUTAS!

They do the job americans won't. Who is going to make your taco? you NEED them. americans will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs.will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs.will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs. will not do these jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>This is what dems fight for

ayy lmao nancy

Omg the first minute of this video had me in tears... my fucking sides!!!

2:40
>"You're saying you an other non-US citizens are gonna hold US citizens accountable for not being nice enough to non-US citizens?"
>in the video that's being played
"Yes I am. Yes I am"
I haven't laughed like this in a long time

kek

Where is this HUGE working below poverty wages MEME from ? I hear it everywhere and it's straight up bullshit.

I live in XXX 50 miles from Canada State.

There are way over 100,000 picker, washer, packer jobs in the Apple, Pear and Cherry industry.
there are over 15,000 jobs in my small town of 35,000. No shit! There are over 8 towns around me with 20,000 more jobs in frozen foods/processing.

Any illegal can arrive here and on day 1 get free housing, $12.50 an hour, free medical, and free food. They also get free language classes and schooling for thier children. Thier kids get free clothes and free school breakfast and lunch.

They then can get a tax id and with that a driver's license and claim on their taxes EVERY single relative (including uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, grandmothers, grandfathers etc etc (IN MEXICO)) and get tax returns in the $10,000 plus area.

At the end of the season they get a bonus in the multiple $1000's area.. then they drive their cars down to El Paso, cross over and then onto Jalisco for a well needed vacation in Puerto Vallarta. That is fucking reality.

NO ONE is working for sub minimum wage.. NO ONE ZERO ZIP NADA.

Just kill those chicanos, its gonna be better for both countries that way

i keep getting excited because i hear dachau
but then i realize they are saying daca and go flacid

That's how 3rd world shitholer subhumans operate. 2015 when Finland got its share of subhuman trash they immediately started a little food strike because they didn't like the food they got from us. They got the same food Finnish kids are served at schools, its not that great but you can't call it bad either.

>they immediately started a little food strike because they didn't like the food they got from us.
I remember, fucking entitled cunts.
Expecting lobster dinners. They should be happy they got any food at all

Send them to camps and shoot them. No one will miss them and is the best option for society. Fuck this filthy sub-humans.

Do the administration found a way to dialogue with the left?

So far all they are going to do it's try to force the bill for immigration cause points in common they don't have.