Just another day in Sweden

> A guy is fooled into a parking lot.
> Gang of immigrants shoot the guy up in the parking lot.
> Victim manages to flee to a car that speeds towards a hospital to save his life.
> The immigrants manages to derail the car and execute him.
> A witness saw directly what happens in the parking lot, and manages to ID the suspects in a hearing. The witness asks for his name to be withheld in fear of his safety.
> 6 weeks later, the witness calls the police frantically.
> The gang of immigrants have found out that he was the one that snitched them out, so they break into his apartment with weapons and knives.
> The witnesses wife is home alone while the witness is out with the dog.
> The woman is brutally murdered in her own apartment. When the witness comes home, he sees what transpires and manages to run to a neighbor to make said call to the police.
> The criminals break into that apartment as well.
> The witness runs out to the streets and gets overrun by the criminals.
> The police arrives, and as they arrive the immigrants are sitting on his chest and stabs him to death.

They killed 3 people. 2 children are now without parents. This is Sweden of today.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20180123/five-convicted-over-shooting-and-stabbing-murders-in-stockholm-suburb
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA
thelocal.se/20180123/number-of-war-crimes-suspects-reported-to-swedish-police-doubles
youtube.com/watch?v=YatV72wMO80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source

Bra jobbat, Sven.

thelocal.se/20180123/five-convicted-over-shooting-and-stabbing-murders-in-stockholm-suburb

Fuck you Sweden.

At this point, all members of Swedish government and all Swedish people who hold Swedish passports are at fault for continuing this horror among their communities.

I would honestly turn Sweden into a prison colony and remove human rights from every single one who lives there.

How's that cultural enrichment working for you Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
fucking swedes stop shitting our neighborhood up, imagine how great NORDEN would be with norway denmark iceland and finland

You think they want that? It is imposed on them by kikes like Barbara Spectre.

Good grief. Who was the first guy stabbed? What were the police doing?

Maybe we should deport all the Swedish while we’re at it...

I am pretty sure they voted for this, so it is ok.

dont fucking send them back to our corner of the world

ya sven we know. youre people sold you out for some subhumans that just want to rape and pillage

and whitey does nothing but run to the coppers

maybe when whites grow some balls this will stop happening

>imposed
And what kike did? Put a knife to their collective throats? They used words and money, and those work only on weak willed and corrupt.

those poor immigrants, they have had a hard life in a war torn country so you cannot blame them for this reaction towards western white people.

They are the true victims and I hope that they won't be the victims of the inevitable white nationalist racist uprising that is going to happen.

Yes yes but the REAL question is: did anyone use any offensive racial slurs or racist language?

Good.

Provide video of you beating band of armed savages with your battle spoon, I guess it will be extremely entertaining.

How are they getting guns so easily in Europe? Don't you faggots at least check their bags before giving them amnesty?

I am racist against whites because they're cucks.

was the victim white or a shitskin himself?

what the fuck...

That's exactly what the migrants are escaping from, you bigot.

By buying them?

We're all in the same boat here Oliver

u mad white boy? remember immigrants arent a problem its the toxic masculinity culture in ur cunt

It's almost impossible to buy a gun in Sweden.

How easy is it to get guns in Swedistan?
I know of some gun runners, but I don't know how good their advertising goes.

What happened to the dog?

There are plenty of legal guns around and it's not really impossible to get illegal one either if you really want one. Gun control keeps them out of hands of homicidal autists, but criminals will find the way.

Get a gun. Maybe get a silencer.

>gun control works

You're not wrong, but dead witness guy and his wife were Chilean

You guys need some guns.

Were any of the victims white?

We are the 10th most armed people in the world (gun per capita). But like the US all the no-gun cucks live together in the coastal cities Stockholm/Malmo/Gothenburg.

Based ruskies will set the world right.

Sweden today, whole of Europe tomorrow

I feel sorry but our position is no better, just replace the muzzies with ms-13 and niggers. Still sad to read these stories, Sven.

I just figured that most Swedes don't own a gun because according to Jewoogle, you have some very strict gun laws/hoops to jump through in order to obtain one.

Imagine the look on the victims face when the police that show up are five out of shape police women with no guns or weapons.

Only one of them got life in prison.

The rest got from 10 to 16 years.... the absolute state of scandinavia

What the fuck is going on to this world? Why is this happening why are we letting it happen? I hurt so much for all the unnecessary white deaths. I don't understand why nothing is being done or why nothing can be done...

kek now that's a good meme. I wonder if the average cucked Swede would agree that he needs to leave the country to stop oppressing negroids.

>no-gun cucks live together in the coastal cities Stockholm/Malmo/Gothenburg.
Isn't it amazing that cucks live together with bulls, while normal people do not? Is it the big city that cause such a divide?

No, we too are stupid and cucked.

>are 5 Muslims
FTFY

"One man, Mikael Chamounr, was sentenced to 14 years in prison for the stabbing while a second who was only 16 at the time was sentenced to three years in institutional youth care. Saleh, the third culprit who was also convicted of the shooting and confessed to killing the couple, was sentenced to life in prison.

Three men who were also charged in the case were freed as the prosecution could not prove they were involved in the crimes."

The justice system really works well in Sweden.....

Not really, just need to be a member of a gun range/club for a pistol. For rifles you need to pass the hunters exam (written test and a certificate that you can actually hit what you aim at). For the more funguns you need a collectors license, which will give you access to anything from a potatogun to a howitzer, but are rarely given out.

my thoughts exactly

>white boy
as if that's demeaning. not only did we build the society that allows blacks to get paid for doing nothing, we are also responsible for ending slavery. if it weren't for whites, your coon ass would still be in chains. nigger is the nicest thing we should call you

Sweden is closing its prisons one by one every year.

Your source is that his flag is Sweden smartass.

They have no freedom of press over there.

Your source is the word of ethnic Swedes and that's as close as you will get to the truth.

Take your snarky ass back to r/worldnews.

Sweden is truly fucked, if you wont hang the shitskins dont be surprised when they kill your women

update: Swedish court say: the migrants will not be deported.

"they are victims too! if only swedes were more tolerant and less racist, they wouldn't have hurt anybody!"

Apparently, you have to be a member of a hunter's club for a minimum of at least 6 months, too. It just seems like a lot of trouble for the average person that works a day job. I'm used to just going to the gun store and walking out with a gun no questions asked.

>go buy grenade / automatic weapon illegally from immigrants
>use it to clear a mosque
>spark race war

Do that a couple times (different persons ofc, because it's a death mission) and it's sure to work, how fucking hard can it be? If all of your family was murdered by migrant gangs, why wouldn't you do that? You have nothing to lose.

Is this the new Death Wish movie? Fuck me just nuke Swedenstan.

2 of them look white. Bosnians or Albanians?

is the guy top left a half breed?

Are the people killed Swedish or not?

Hey, see it from the good side. At least the victim wasn't accused of being a racist. It could have been worse, technically.

Here have a joint, let's be criminals and feel some solidarity to those suffering institutionalized racism. Just kidding, you never leave your apartment and neither do I. No point pretending we matter in the greater scheme of things. Nihilism is the only way to true peace.

The easiest thing would be to break into someone's house and just steal weapons. I'm thinking northern Sweden, somewhere remote - someone remote. If the person votes for anything but SD, then it's morally justified to take his weapons.

All swedish politicians are geopolitical terrorists who should have everything stripped away from them, just like they so gleefully strip away the liberties and freedoms of their own citizens. They are dangerous and should be hanged and shot alongside the ISIS soldiers they openly invite with open arms.

You get a penalty "discount" if you were under 21 at the time of the crime,
Lifetime guy was over 21 and "the driving factor" or something.

Lifetime in Sweden is indefinite but a time limit is eventually set. According to wiki the average lifetime sentence in Sweden is 16 years. (or 24 years, but in Sweden you get out on probation after 2/3rds served)

Can you annex Naples & Co to Sweden, you are made for each other.

You are clearly retarded if you believe stuff on here without a source, not saying this is not true but there are a lot of fake news story's out there and you not needing a source only makes that worse.
Also, trips

Not that much of a trouble, you don't have to be an active member. Just go and shoot once so they can verify you actually use the iron-sight. The hunters exam is usually taken over the weekend, they got workshops for it, pay $2k and get a 2-day course for the exam/shooting, pretty much idiot-proof. If you don't have $2k, you might have to use common sense instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9fSDX9bQA

Good night sweet prince

this

Nope, Latrine Americans

Hearty kek

Deport their bodybags.

Into the ocean.

It was this or total destruction. They pretty much made it clear to everyone during the nuking of hiroshima and nagasaki.

Also the terror bombardment of Dresden.

No one could do anything. It wasnt worth it.

It was their way or the highway.

I'm surprised those subhumans didn't rape and eat the woman while they were at it.

Hell yeah, all the EU fags need to go too.
Fucking cunts

>getting a gun in sweden is easy, you just need an extra 2000 dollars lying around

Swedebros, was the victims Swedish or was it immigrants? I assume it was immigrants since it all happened in an immigrant suburb?

>>They have no freedom of press over there.

Yes we actually do. It's pretty strong too, even giving state subsidies to alt-news sites accused of racism by all the MSM sites.

It's the hate speech laws that are the persistent problem since they're ill defined and ever growing.

I completely agree with you, and I tell people in Sweden/USA to do acceleration of racial and ethnic tensions, but people are too passive to ever do anything.
"Nah, it's not that bad yet." Yes it is.
"They aren't so bad in my community." They will be.
"It would only worsen the view people have of white people." As if shitskins are smart enough to not retaliate in order to get good media coverage. Protip: They aren't.

oh no no no doctors and engineers remember!
thelocal.se/20180123/number-of-war-crimes-suspects-reported-to-swedish-police-doubles

The first victim and the husband were ethnically not Swedish

Wife was ethnic Swede.

Meanwhile Sup Forums conveniently forgets that scotland is the murder capital of europe. But reporting on that doesn't fit our nazi narrative.

Oh well, circle jerking is what we all do here after all. What else to do when we are unemployed and uneducated?

Holy shit.

Remember when Sweden was the safest country on earth?

This is your country on multiculturalism.

Not even once.

I am le second gen Swedish. Pol, should I honor kill myself?

You can't have freedom of the press without freedom of speech

finally someone giving info on this!

If you think that is bad, you haven't seen the price on the guns yet...

Might seem expensive to you, but we make quite a lot as well (even if the state steals half of it to run social experiments).

Celts are subhuman and the only people who'd defend them are other celts and americans.

It's fake news you dipshits

It took years to get this bad user, we've been telling you, telling you and telling you and fucking telling you some more, sympathy starts to run out when you sit by and let it happen

The Dane gets it. I almost wish Killary won, to only accelerate the inevitable. Then again this gives us more time to prep.

Too bad those that died didn't have any guns

Merica

>Is it the big city that cause such a divide?
If I remember well, in the Epic Of Gilgamesh, a 4.000 years old Sumerian poem. One of the reasons the character attributes to the death of spirit or something like that is the city life in Uruk.
So even millennia ago the people also noticed how city life can do such damage.

Commence the reconquista Sven

Sweden is no more a nordic country

Sweden: The Horror: The Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=YatV72wMO80

So we got two dead immigrants, one dead coalburner, and four immigrants in prison. Sounds like a win to me.

The irony is, they have weapons and the Swedish citizens don't, it's literally gonna be a blood bath when they start rounding up and executing people