imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 22
>Assad:Victory over terrorism in Syria,Iraq & Iran’s resilience in the nuclear issue foiled the plot devised for the region
TFSA captures Sheikh Zuhur, Sheikh Basi, Marso,Haftar +Jabal Bahsaya mountain top later lost in YPG counter-attack
Kurdish artillery and rocket attacks hit Turkish border towns, casualties
Erdogan on US calls to limit Afrin op:How long will you be in Iraq & Afghanistan?
Reports of Kurdish reinforcements moving through gov lines towards Afrin
RU MOD:1k+ women&children flee Afrin
>Latakia:HTS starts new offensive against SAA named 'God will punish them with your hands'
>Idlib:After capturing Abu Duhur airbase, SAA captures 7 villages North of airbase. 1500 militants inside kotel
>NE Hama:SAA kicks out IS from Aniq Bajrah,Tutah, Abu Hariq. IS still holds 100+ towns/villages
>E Ghouta:Sy opposition groups accuse gov of using chemical weapons
>E Ghouta:Rebels fire rocket into the historic Christian districts of Bab Touma and Al-Qassaa, 5+dead
>US:Turkey actions in Sy are it's own business
>Afghanistan:IS repels attack of afghan&Nato forces in Nangarhar prov, claims 1 US soldier dead&7 injured Afghans

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/955853522544848896
youtube.com/watch?v=ES_RXRuFNVw
nypost.com/2018/01/23/saudi-arabia-bans-botox-from-camel-beauty-pagent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck al urduni

B A ' A T H

FUCK THE K*RDS EDITION

death to assad

>Gookmoot got rid of legacy captcha
the fucking slant-eyed kike...
I swear, /sg/ is the only reason I'm still on Sup Forums.

Death to america, of course

>mfw the Kurds are fucked in Afrin

>tfw the Islamic State is going to recapture all of the oil fields they lost to the Kurds
>tfw the SAA is going to capture the oil fields from the Islamic state

It's like pottery.

Fpbp

We do have the /sg/ board on cripplechan, but no one's using it. Their Sup Forums is even more kiked up than here, and alternative boards get absolutely no traffic.

Threadly reminder

>WHEN THE K*RD IS ROAST IN AFRIN

death to maghrejew of course

should I make another one? taking requests

When is this idiot going to die already?

Legacy capthcha was going away on March 31st anyway, Jewgle is discontinuing it

threadly reminder to ignore j*rDani mutts

Here a Mi-24 launching bombs if the Aussie drawing user is lurking

>*
>nevermind

>Updates from earlier today

ME Countries to purchase S-400
S-400 SAA
Airstrikes
Raqqa
Mukhabarat new general
5th Legion new commander
ISIS attack on SDF
SDF to start sending troops to N Syria from DeZ

t. k*Ke infrahumano mad fag

if i was trying u wouldnt get the first comment

>total victory is possible this year

>More updates from earlier today

Afrin
Latakia
Turkey warns US
Turkey's preoccupation with Kurds
Pakistan
Turk airstrikes in Iraq
Yemen
Olive Branch news
Mattis
France on Turkish ops
Afrin
UAE/Qatar
Autistic kvetching
US official visits Raqqa
>Cont

is assad still alive? when is the last time we saw him? i worry.

brb, gonna make a d*Tchmutt

31th for dead K*rds

There's also 8ch /sg/, but 8ch mods are kiked just as bad as Sup Forums mods, and they've already killed /sg/ on there once.
Then there's the other site, but everyone gets triggered by the element of the site...
But they forced the discontinuation of legacy captcha on us by surprise. TWO MONTHS EARLY.
/qa/ is up in arms over this shit. No wonder imageposting was disabled yesterday.

Pence in Jerusalem
Khafiya captured
Peshmerga news
Abu Duhur
Khifa or Khafiya gains
Abu Duhur
Syria negotiations with Russia on weapons
Fresh Snus map
Russia air defense in Syria
Kurds retake town
Footage from Omar Ushaghi

His spirit is eternal

>157739201
>not utilizing the fact that you don't have to solve the captcha after making a post to your advantage
confirmed brainlet subhuman

Too many retards think he's "funny" and "not so bad"

cute

>t. jealous

fpbp

If he's not right wing what is he "classified" as?

>There's also 8ch
that is cripplechan

hello legitimate levant country

he's as right wing as donald trump
for the normies yes
but for real he's an opportunist

>suddenly everyone in /sg/ loves turks and hate kurds
TURKED

I know, I've witnessed the autistic chimpouts of the Sup Forums mod there over /sg/. I was talking about /sg/ the board, not the general as the general's already dead.

inshallah

They hate anyone who is attacking syria.

Same site. 8ch mods have already killed /sg/ once, they can the same thing to the board.

>There are some unconfirmed rumours that #Russia-n and #Syria-n troops have withdrawn from villages and fronts manned by them in west #Manbij
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/955853522544848896

>everyone in /sg/
Fuck off, it's only turk diasporas.

>Opportunist
How so?

>Baby Killer Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ES_RXRuFNVw

>157739849
>can't torrent photoshop

People are realising that BLACK TURKS are the most superior people on this planet

>stealling

>giving megacorporations your hard earned autismbux

as in saying what people want to hear, going for the low hanging fruit and "BTFOing" leftist journalist that were clueless about what they were talking about to begin with (ie easy targets) and making money out of his books
kinda like e-celebs

>me arab und prouden!

Fuck this meme

>copying information is stealing

I see.

>/sg/
>shitposting general

>Being Ar*p and not putting your bepis in a meatgrinder

Syrian army troops, supported by allied fighters from popular defense groups, have thwarted an attack by terrorists from theJabhat Fateh al-ShamTakfiri group,formerlyknown as al-Nusra Front, on a number of military posts in the northern sector of the country’s western coastal province of Latakia, inflicting stinging blows to the extremists.

A Syrian military source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told official news agency SANA that government soldiers and their allies engaged in fierce clashes with Jabhat Fateh al-Shamterrorists on the outskirts of al-Sarraf village on Tuesday.

The source added that 13 terrorists were killed during the clashes.

A large amount of ammunition and military equipment, like cannons, mortar launchers and vehicles equipped withmachine guns, that belonged to the Takfiris were destroyed as well.

The development came days after Syrian army fully captured the strategic Abu al-Duhur air base in the northwestern province of Idlib.

The capture of Abu al-Duhur was achieved after intense battles withJabhat Fateh al-Shamterrorists.

The Syrian army now has the upper hand in carrying out airstrikes against militant positions in Idlib.

It can also launch further ground offensives against Jabhat Fateh al-Shamextremists and likeminded groups in the province.

Syria has been gripped by foreign-backed militancy since March 2011. The Syrian government says the Israeli regime and its Western and regional allies are aiding Takfiri terrorist groups that are wreaking havoc in the country.

Why is this turk talking shit about Serbs?

in other terms he's right wing to rack bucks from right wing whites that want some validation from someone that can't be called ebil white supremacist
also goes for the malta tier I wuzn't algerian I wuz enlighten secular jewish berber (as in implying berbers are white)

like your mothers cunt

Daily reminder that reason why Arabs migrate to Europe is not Economic.

It's because they crave white dick and are gay. That's why they are predominantly male refugees.

where are all the syrian flags?

how new am i?

Sounds like you're describing most of the current (((right wing)))
Empire_of_dust_chink.jpg

Though being an Ar*b makes you a mutt.

Shut the fuck up

I can attest to this statement, had two arap bois twerk against my crotch when i was down at the club last weekend.

did ISIS cut off your internet or what?

did king Assad ban 4chins and now you have to proxy to Jordan?

Basically like said then

I want a cute syrian gf whose father supports Assad who I can celebrate victories with

One more sand kingdom has been added to the Serbian revenge list. You brought this upon yourself.
Now where are my atgm webms?

All the alphas the Arab world could offer already left only sissy pussies like you stayed, not because you are not gay but because you prefer Jewish cock.

>Syrian Army makes final preparations for east Idlib offensive
The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is preparing to launch a massive offensive to clear the eastern and southeastern parts of the Idlib Governorate that are held by the jihadist rebels and Islamic State (ISIS).
According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Legion and Republican Guard are positioning themselves around the large 900 square kilometer pocket in southeastern Idlib, as they prepare to strike the jihadist forces present in the area.
Once this large pocket is cleared, the Syrian Army will have full control over the eastern part of the Idlib-Hama axis for the first time in several years.
Meanwhile, north of this pocket, another unit from the Syrian Arab Army’s Republican Guard and their allies from Liwaa Al-Quds (Palestinian paramilitary) are preparing to clear the large stretch of road leading from Saraqib to the eastern countryside of Idlib.
These two battles will be very costly for the Syrian Army, as they are entering two parts of the Idlib Governorate that are filled with battle-hardened jihadists.

yup
also never spoke badly of israel
rmyt

are you guys actually jordans, but all the syrians are dead/fighting?

oh boy, the serbmutts are in full damage control, looks like i hit where i hurts.

Its okay, you only need to ask for my man milk and i will give it to you, spread your buttcheeks and enjoy the lovely arab cock.

be silent a*Raboid

test

This thread is fucking hilarious

fucking nigger mods, you brought this upon yourselves!

mutt thread incoming

Hey, i'll be in Belgrade in a few weeks, any recommendations?

>a*Raboid
wdhmbt?

>north of this pocket
>preparing to clear the large stretch of road leading to Saraqib

Lads there's another UAE-poster here. Just need to make it clear that it's not me. He's posting anime, I would never participate in such filth.

>Saudi Arabia bans botox from camel beauty pagent
nypost.com/2018/01/23/saudi-arabia-bans-botox-from-camel-beauty-pagent/
Jesus H Christ

Heard you talking shit about me and anime you faggot, I'll kill you lil boi.

Has he ever mentioned his own position on Israel? I know he's a Berber Jew

>make it clear that it's not me
Who are you?

I am him and he is he

>Anime

TFU

>Monika

TFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

/saudi general/ when?