Niggers shove butter in a deodorant container and the local news did a fucking piece on them

Niggers shove butter in a deodorant container and the local news did a fucking piece on them.
toronto.citynews.ca/video/2017/10/25/spread-the-news-students-invent-better-butter-stick/
What the fuck. They even brought up the fact that they were both in a science class at one point. How low have the standards dropped. Like for fucks sakes. It's more than mind boggling.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/USD388287
youtube.com/watch?v=vsqvH0ogq54
butterbell.com/butter-bells/cafe-retro-collection.html
google.com/search?q=butter dispenser patent&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS757US757&oq=butter dispenser patent&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.3380j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can use tools now? Since when? That IS amazing.

LOL

you just have to laugh

literally stuff the a chimp would do in a zoo and liberals praise them for it

A nice dirty as fuck greasy deodorant tube peppered with toast crumbs, just like in jail.

I love how whenever a nigger does something, the article always contains the word “invent” in the head line.

This is the same as that fucking 12 year old nog in London who “invented” a computer.

AYO YALL WHITE ASS CRACKAS SAY WE DONT HAVE INVENTORS N SHIEET... WELL, WHO THE FUCK MADE THE BUTTER ON STICK MOHFUGGAH DAS RIGHT WE MADE THAT SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITE BOI BITCH

butter on a stick has been around for ages. at state fairs you can get butter (on an actual stick instead of a used deodorant container) which is then deep fried

>nogs try to earn an honest living
>Sup Forums still hates them

There's no winning with you feggits.

I bet it was invented by a white person too.

>They even brought up the fact that they were both in a science class at one point.

?

like hasnt anyone who went to school ever? are they trying to play it off as they are black student scientists? wtf.

that story was fake too. If you look closely at the "invented computer" in the headline, its only a psu inside a chasis

Don't try to invent something invented in the 70's and perfected in the 90's.

Look at it Sup Forums it's the perfect butter dispenser.
google.com/patents/USD388287

Can't blame them for trying.
It's also the media's fault for not doing their research first.

so wheres the comment section on that """"""""""""""""news """"""""""""""""" site?
and wheres my fucking legacy captcha ??? am i going to have to stop posting here and go outside and better myself because im not selecting the vehicles 982347093248972346789234 times

The Japs already invented that one even.

christ

>rifled for accuracy at distances over 500m

damn, that is a nice dispenser

le black science man

everyone open your mouth in awe

>invent
if this is an invention then my 6yo is nikola fucking tesla reincarnate

>invent butter on a stick

They didn’t even design the mechanism that lifts the container.

>can’t blame them for trying
So you’d clap for me if I took a baseball, baseball glove, a large rubber band, and “invented” the worlds first stationary projectile?

This is almost as bad as the kid who “created a computer”.

They probably don't even understand how it works desu.

>black kid invents computer.jpg

we should oppose this from an environmental standpoint. imagine all the extra packaging that will be sent to the landfill.

If your race would be largely associated with crime and other negative things then I would applaud you for at least not nigging it up.

Can't you already buy butter in stick form?

I should also highlight that this is in Canada.

Nigger needs to go home to use her great mind to help her native country

user, why do slaves not want to go home?

That has literally existed for years

If I paint myself in black face and stick two objects together to make an object that already exists can I also get on the news?

yes

deserves a invite to the White House desu

>I feed myself with butter on a stick

>Toronto

>the current state of journalism
oh how far we have fallen...

Kek

hahaa nigger nigger

This, also
>eating from an used deodorant container
How long until someone gets poisoned?

anybody that can put together legos can put together a pc.

Amazing.

honestly not a bad butter dispenser.
typically I have better things to think about than how best to dispense butter, but I like this concept

>invents a new computer
>steve wozniak & steve jobs BTFO
Step out da' way white peeples.
It da' year of Kankz

>How long until someone gets poisoned?
I don't think its poisonous.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsqvH0ogq54

Actually sweetie it was invented by Trayvon McNugger in 1837 then stolen by the white man.

The true patricians butter dispenser is the butter bell.

Negros BTFO. Also some web admin is going to be extremely confused if you all click the link.

why does the black chick look like an oblivion npc when you try to persuade them?

>Nigs are so low achieving that a simple idea or the act of them thinking is newsworthy

The only Sup Forums approved butter dispenser.

Hi /k/

true
but still perfumed butter on a stick
i mean ok maybe whitey and ching chong have already invented 95% of the obvious, but still...

But, they didn't use tools. They took butter, and a plastic container they washed, and combined the two.

Those things suck because your butter gets fucking wet

Headline is doctored. Original says builds own computer.

niggerwhipeshisownass.jpg

You'd be surprised at how incompetent people can be.

Lol you assume they washed it.

top lel

>everyone open your mouth in awe
ALLOW ME

But butter can't physically get wet. Fat's can't wet.

This, next thing you know they will have award show for those that can properly wipe their ass.

>niggers invent deodorant-infused butter

Fucking.
Genius.

Man as a fellow minority myself I'm so glad I was born Hindu I would hate to be associated with these people

I know, but that still doesn't stop the fucking dripping water on the bottom, and that shit gets in the butter if it's not perfectly smooth

>go to spread butter on toast
>get 10ml of dripping water and soggy bread
There is a reason that shit isn't on every table - it's a good idea, but a pain in the ass for actual table use

t. owned one, threw it out

I wish

I wish they would lace these fucking things with potassium cyanide

>shit cable management

Somebody should start a thread on plebbit and get these Canadian nogs to the top of the google search for White American Inventors.

You don't flick the dripping water into the sink before spreading?

>Canadians
I guess Canadians just can't work butter.

Wow, if only they'd put some ice on this delectable masterpiece to spice it up a bit. European culinary tradition btfo.

That sounds like a super convenient way to butter toast

Id buy it.

>flick the dripping water into the sink
That's a lot of unnecessary effort, when butter in a sealed glass container without water works just as well.

If we judge all by one, then I assume you regularly shit your pants eh

>glue stick form
>not superior deodorant can form

Is it compatible with a standard stick? Are they for sale?

I mean the nogs in the article are also Canadian.

Pffft. Hahaha
Honest living ?

I would use a Flintstones pushpop container.

But it's too hot here to keep the butter in a sealed glass container.

I just pick up the crock, flick the water into the sink, then prep to butter toast.

Niggah, you just invented pam.

>they washed
>niggers
yeah no

>Canadians

You are like inbred rednecks, except on the liberal side

call toronto city news

How did you find this patent so fast?

February is right around the corner and they will probably win an award and be honored at the NBA all-star game.

I agree, these things suck. My mom had one, she tossed it. It's a pain to load the butter to. I would rather just have a stick of butter on a plate with a cover, and leave it on the counter.

It probably still has deodorant residue in the container. Niggers can't thoroughly clean anything. Absolutely disgusting.

>toast with barely any butter on it
>melted butter

no thank you. i like to cake that shit on because i like the taste of solid unmelted butter

That is like paternalistic racism right there. canada treats black people as if they are children and shit and act like everything they do is genius

Hope they sue the shit out of the nigs

google.com/search?q=butter dispenser patent&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS757US757&oq=butter dispenser patent&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.3380j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Niggers also invented new burgers, America should step their game up.

>not cutting thin slices of butter and placing it in between 2 slices of hot toast until it's at a spreadable temperature.
Fucking plebs all of you.

fly burgers lol

oh you think (((they))) made a mistake by not looking into that before reporting?

This. The diagram for his patent was cleverly hidden in corn row hairdos for decades until its recent rediscovery by young kangz.

Worthy of American Scientific publication.

ahh haha I've seen that one. Fuck is that disgusting. It was a great hit on the Intergalactic Comedy Network. See, this is why white people must be exterminated. Niggers are so much more entertaining.

>that flag
Patrick, are you okay?

Is there anything wrong with just leaving butter on the table? And honestly, who hasn’t ever thought of a butter glue stick dispenser? It’s one of those retarded stoner ideas everyone has, but nobody even cares enough to see if they already make em.