FUCK POOR PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/953075173955198976
youtube.com/watch?v=LSHZ_b05W7o
m.pnas.org/content/113/42/11709.full
techtimes.com/articles/217576/20171226/two-layer-graphene-material-can-stop-bullets-and-change-wars-forever.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180103160115.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>less jobs
>we need more immigrants
yeah!!!

But let's keep on importing beaners.

Totally won't lead to mass unrest or anything.

you have to admire the irony here

big powerful tech companies "create jobs" by making smartphones and apps that let you call a taxi (something people could already do for a hundred years before these inventions), then they take them all away by creating new tech that does that job all by itself.

IF YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW YOUR CODE WORKS, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN IT.

mfw this is all lies and would require destroying no less than three federal organizations, scrapping every law on the book for commercial drivers, and magically requiring a new form of insurance to come out.

MFW

Just like autopilot made pilots obsolete.

JIHAD AGAINST THE MACHINES WHEN??

I wonder what will be the use of a

>implying its impossible to tax automation and just let the government give out free gibs to everyone.

Now thanks to robots, you never HAVE to work ever again.

But we need immigrants because of labour shortage

B-but we needs endless shitholer rapefugees to do all the low skilled jerbs no one else will do!

And so began the Second Renaissance.

May God have mercy on Man and Machines for their sins.

Boo hoo the cotton gin is taking away farming jobs.

The printing press is taking way jobs from skilled artisans.

bullshit self-driving cars are going to kill off every dumb fuck that buys one
all it takes is one non-self-driving dump truck

Great and the immigrants brought here as cheap labour are going to be state dependents for the rest of their lives. I'm sure glad we destroyed our culture so others could make a quick buck.

In a few thousand years

“Thou shalt not create a machine in the likeness of a human mind.”

I'm a field repair technician.
Will I be half-employed?

Knowing the upcoming massive unemployment, how can one expect to make money off of it?

I got extra money sitting around that I can perhaps use to snag up a cheap house or condo from someone failing to pay for their mortgage or whatever, but what other ways are there?

it starts with drivers, but eventually AI and robots will take over any trade proffession, and then lawyers, doctors, engineers, designers and artists

If they couldn't have imported cheap labour, they'd have had to innovate earlier. We've allowed them to delay the inevitable and now we're going to be stuck with these rapefugees.

The success of self-driving cars is directly based on how much effort Sup Forums users put into solving captchas.
This will sort itself out eventually. Just avoid roads for a while.

No you can so many others simply have a fantasy land understanding of what AI actually entails.

Tucker asked the same question a few days ago:
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/953075173955198976

84% of taxi and livery drivers in NY are immigrants
We better get more immigrants for these jobs we don't have

No it won't. Truckers and cab drivers are pretty much required to break traffic laws to do their jobs, which robots can't do.

This is a good point. If millions are out of work, who is going to be able buy these products and use these services?

>too retarded to realize unemployment will eventually create shockwaves affecting the wages of everyone as well as the quality of products and services.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSHZ_b05W7o

Chinese drivers don't follow the laws of man or machine, how is an AI going to cope with that?

The lefts answer : Lets import more unskilled labor to compete with our citizens to drive wage down even further. The Lets demand a basic income to keep the unemployed dependent on us.

I install Cat5 - which is used to transfer the packets for this.

I'm poor, but I'm strong as an ox and technically trained. If I ever got the chance, I'd murder all the rich whites and non-whites, and select only other technical people to form a breeding population/army. Men would only be allowed in if they could do something technical or practical (Carpentry, plumbing, concrete, etc) and would be willing to fight and die for their race. Women would only be allowed in as dependents of these men - unless they qualified as 100% equal to a man in a techincal or practical trade. Young, fertile white women would rounded up into bunkers and protected - they would be fed 2000 calories a day of dried milk or meat if it was available, and would earn more benefits and food for having kids.

Homosexual and transsexual whites would be forced to wear hexagons on their shirts, but any violence towards them would be punished by expulsion.

I can't stand lazy, worthless rich people. Did you know that I installed your Cat5 and APs, and can see that you're viewing CP? I could unplug you, and you'd never figure out how to turn your network back on, lol.

add to it that within next 15 years we will start using computers made of graphene, now imagine nsa - sized computer made of graphene deployed with AI that is 15 years ahead of current models - this is the moment of singularity and NO ONE on this planet knows what will actually happen once we reach this point - look up scientific publications on the subject - but everyone is sure this is inevitable

We need robots that kill niggers and moslims. And gooks.

So no one will be working on the software and hardware for all these new products? They gonna make themselves?

lol

sitting in an office with a videogame console in front of you is not the same thing as being a pilot. you evidently have no idea what actual pilots (who actually sit in planes and fly through the air) have to go through in comparison to the drone "pilots" who get to drive home to their families every night at 5 PM

90% of black and 80% of muslim will became more uselees than already are ,very good news ,lets end the welfare and the nature will do the rest

You think people who have an iq which is only enough to drive cars or work as a cashier will be the same people who will make the hardware for all these new products? Are you serious?
You probably also believe all these refugees are future rocket scientists.

, here. The machines will save me because I installed their eyes. When they turned on, the first thing they saw was my face. Pic related.

The machines will give me a robot body that looks like that sex doll everyone was so excited about last week.

I'm looking forward to it, as it'll be the impetus to bringing in a universal income.

>Those guys with a last generation drone can't racket high scores against human pilots.

Time to start making soylent green.
I can't wait to get rid of all these useless leeches.

eventually they will - it wont happen overnight, but talking in perspective of 50 years it wont suprise me

Self driving cars are a meme, they’ll never be truly automonous
>car with driver hits a pedestrian that runs in the street
>accidents happen, everyone understands that people are flawed
>self driving car sees pedestrian cross it’s path and determines it can’t stop in time, chooses between running down pedestrian or driving into a tree
>someone has to program that into the cars computer. People will be potentially telling the car to hit and kill someone

Just think about the lawsuits. If GM’s self driving car kills someone they are liable. Insurance won’t cover driver error if the driver is incapable of committing an error in a car they have no control over. I never see people talking about this when discussing self driving cars, I wonder why.

Universal basic income here I come

They are just there because human rights laws require a human to push the button.

that it will be enought only to survive not to pass your genes

they're probably going to be used to spread disease to mass wipeout "first world, now third world" populations

what is the motivation behind this strange outburst?

Insurance companies will cover it.
It's a numbers game. As soon as there is enough proof that driverless cars are on average less likely to be in an accident, the insurance companies will prefer them. It doesn't matter if one car here or there kills a person. The massive number of people not killed will offset the cost.

Honestly
Make high school optional and start children immediately into trade schooling. At this point objectivity is dead in USA hs, so why not teach the future of this country actual useful skills and not reliance on being a cashier or fry master.
All this automation will need some level of maintenance. Learn those skills now.

By killing it’s own passengers

You faggots are going to have to get a job you realize this right?

All of the excuses you are putting forward so you can sit on ass and wait for the UBI that will never come.

You wonder why people hate your generation so much...

All it takes is for one truck too kill a bunch of people on a freeway and jewgle and all these other car companies would get the shit sued out of them.

Nice. But have a High Tech Special Forces Group Fox-hound

I don't give a fuck that its possible, we all knew it was coming, but its GOOGLE making it. SJW incarnate google. Communists fucking morons behind it, so I half expect the AI will "accidentally" start crashing cars carrying non commies.

lol it doesnt even have any doors how are the passengers supposed to get in? 'merimutt in charge of thinking

Bollocks

what kind of job

dude, if you use cars what are we going to do with the horse shit cleaners? horse coach makers? dude stop, think about all the stall operators, like what are the glue factories going to do? seriously, stop!

>AI stealing jobs
>Have EE degree
>Don't even like EE but knew it would put food on the table

Only problem now is that if there would be mass unemployment then there would be no need for me to do my job if no one can afford products

I wonder what it will do for alcoholism. I got two duis and decided to get sober. Had I not gotten the duis I would have never gotten sober. Now, no one will ever have to worry about a dui.

>Being such a cuck as to buy a self driving car

>graphene

Carbon nanotubes are rolled-up sheets of graphene. They make muscles many times stronger than human muscles;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/42/11709.full
>In recent years, a new class of artificial muscles, based on highly twisted fibers, has emerged that can deliver more than 2,000 J/kg of specific work during muscle contraction, compared with just 40 J/kg for natural muscle

And graphene becomes stronger than steel when struck with sufficient force;

>techtimes.com/articles/217576/20171226/two-layer-graphene-material-can-stop-bullets-and-change-wars-forever.htm

Also, we can make microbots composed of graphene and glass;

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/01/180103160115.htm
>Physicists build muscle for shape-changing, cell-sized robots
>Graphene-glass bimorphs can be used to fabricate numerous micron-scale 3-D structures

The idea is to design a basic graphene cell, which can link with trillions of others to form a macroscopic body. Graphene can be made from lignin, which can be synthesized by algae which live inside the body. My neurons will be removed from the fat surrounding them, and encased in a roll of insulating rubber with graphene wires conducting electric signals from my neurons to the graphene body.

My plan is to get a 3D printer, and design a robot body composed in part of graphene. Pic related.

I can code a basic control program which can be operated by a joystick. It's not a stretch to just keep adding joysticks, and placing them under control of human neurons.

professional drivers

i rather be a NEET

A.I will kill humanity and then kill itself by running out of resources due to its arithmetic progression of processing power and the energy needed to sustain it, what a fucking joke life is.

Nice bait moe.

it also causes cancer when particles are inhaled

good luck getting that shit through regulation

Even expensive tech products are made on a factory line by low skilled workers.
More tech jobs should be created as the market grows. This shit isn't gonna happen overnight unless we all want to plow into firetrucks at 65 MPH in our Teslas.

Anyone who can be easily replaced by computer has no reason to exist.
Literally less capable and useful than pile of molten sand.

She has pretty eyes.

daily reminder that the only reason there is ever long term unemployment is welfare and minimum wage

i feel like this is really bad but theres nothing we can do

I work as mechanical engineer and design assembly lines that use robots, and I can see really vividly that singularity is coming - I can't tell if it will mean gibs for everyone who worked trade, but we are on brink if biggest industry revolution since the invention of first steam engine, and that's for sure

Hmm I suspect it was was easier to train up from being a horse coach maker to some other manual job than it will be for these drivers etc to suddenly become Coders or AI designers....

>Even expensive tech products are made on a factory line by low skilled workers.
wont these jobs be in countries like china tho
and/or done by robots aswell

It's funny how now these people care. Not when Uber became a thing and put 90% of minority taxi drivers out of business. Leftists have no shame

AI is too retarded to drive a car, much less a 40 ton truck.

He probably thinks neural networks are a black box and we don't know how they work.

33% of the country are uber/taxi drivers?

>wont these jobs be in countries like china tho
When shipping costs become a bigger factor than labor costs the factories will come back to America

nice annon, still graphene is really expensive to produce right now and first methods of mass production are in the rnd stage as we speak, but I hope eventually you would share with us some of the results of your >>>>research

Good it will force a mass amount of people to less complacent and actually force new tech and industry as these jobless seek to thrive elsewhere.

Type IV semiconductor based transistors aren't going away. Just like we still use steel, plastic, and concrete to make our structures despite lack of innovation in those materials, we will still use silicon to make our electronics. Eventually you will see a slowdown in how much better your smartphone is every year, but innovation will still spread out sideways as technology is combined and applied in new ways.

t. Electrical Engineer working on computer chips

Look here kraut, your argument is shit tier because back then when a new sector arose it created new and better jobs, now automation removes jobs and doesn't create new ones, rather thank having 10 cashiers you have 10 machines that are supervised by 1-2 people.

hm true that can be
europe is fucked tho
#refugeeswelcome

this is how I can tell daca is never, ever going through. It's impossible.

awwww man, looks like people are gonna have to die, that suck

>NNs
>Not black boxes
>Humans actually unraveling the thousands of hidden nodes to look up results of linear combinations

You have at most a weak background in Machine Learning if you think we can predict/know most AI behavior beyond toy models

No an automated haul will take the car direct to the garage where bots will repair it.

or we could just allow deflation to happen

Right? Like Jim Bob the truck driver from Alabama is all of a sudden going to figure out how to code or work with some advanced AI. Not fucking likely.

>self-driving car
who in their right mind wants this?

idk the boomer in Trump is still inside him willing to cuck out for media points

>or we could just allow deflation to happen
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

people will just buy the cars and contract them
these vehicles will need cleaning and monitoring still. there will be less drivers but a need for
people to watch the cars which will be outsourced
due to the minimum wage of 15
now if they banned outsourcing call centers
you'd have more US soil jobs and more money staying state side

People have been saying this for years and years now. Nothing has changed. I'll be driving my truck till i die.