ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13008838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALTAIR IS SHIT

SHIIIIIIT

>Mamika tries to talk it out
>Chuuni drops her act and screeches like the autist she truly is

So now we know Hime isn't some sort of cool person, but is actually just a fucking retard who will start screeching if you even so much as mention her waifu. She's also as dumb as (if not dumber than) Alice, what with the "muh revenge" plot.

>Österreich über alles
>Not Alles Erdreich ist Österreich untertan
kys

Friendly reminder that magical girls are for bully.

Leave /u/ to me.

But she is also /u/ with your creator.

Omnipotent Holopsicon, I hope that walking infodump dies next episode.

Is hime still cool now that she is confirmed for donut steel autistic screeching retard motivated by MUH SUFFERING!?

Where's the stitches to remember mamika on memorial day?

Damn. Altair is committed.

Now that we pretty much know magane is not in for the world destruction I'm wondering if all the other creations will go after him in the end.

Souta technically has Magane's power to himself right now but I guarantee you he'll be too much of a bitch to use it. He could possibly even revive Setsuna

>Befriending didn't work on Altair
Defend this, mahou shoujo fags. You told me to believe in Mamika.

>Wants generically powerful characters with no emotional depth
Go watch SAO retard.

Reminder that Hime is Setsuna, a suicidal teenager chuuni given god powers after taking her own life. They even mentioned how she has nothing of the character she was based and all her speech was about her but in third person just like her autistic could have been boyfriend.

>Didn't see her die

How long until she shows up again?

I am in love with Meteora and one day I am going to marry her.

There's a distinct difference between having emotional depth and having a severe case of autism.

> Is hime still cool now that she is confirmed for donut steel autistic screeching retard motivated by MUH SUFFERING!?

I don't know what people who complain about that were expecting. We got exactly what the show heavily hinted at.

REMOVE SOUTA

>reEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Train-chan
>emotional depth
Mamika has more depth and she's fucking dead

>etttoooww

This episode was too lewd.

So Souta basically was jealous of Setsuna and trashed her, and then she committed suicide because of that?

Honestly, we don't even know if "creations" die when they're killed yet.
We also don't know the full extent of any of the characters actual powers. So for all we know Madoka: Pretty Cure edition could have some form of regen.

We'll also see her at least once more, if nothing else, in some flashback sequence post-magical flare.

Sorry user, we're already going steady
>when your shark toothed stalker says she's keeping it

>Err,,, uhh,,, never mind,,,
Holy shit useless cuck

She lived the life of a mahou shoujo.

That AND she was panned on the net as an artist. She had an active hate base. Think Preston but if he actually had the dignity to kill himself and the talent to create a swan song that inspired millions.

>Hime kills Mamika
>she uses the power of Hopscotch to summon a fresh new Mamika
>new Mamika is reset back to her standard behavior
>Alice is confused why Mamika is acting so weird
>cue plot of Alice redeeming herself trying to figure out what's wrong with Mamika

What would happen when Hime holds Souta's hand?

They were comparing her to the "canon" character with pink hair which was the inspiration for the hime in the music video.

Fan creation white haired edgy hime isn't her own creator.

Beta faggots like him make watching anime an annoying chore sometime to sit through.

Can I have all the promotional materials, behind the scenes, and interviews of this show? Are they all archived in one place somewhere?

EOP here. Are the comments in the Altair PV on not Nicovideo all just flames/trolling?

>implying alice wouldn't poke her with some backwater medical device like the savage she is then give up because she's still just
Alice is retarded and gullible.
>sh-she got into a fight with Meteora and has acute retrograde amnesia Alice, trust me
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vengeance and justice for Mamika
>soda nearby
>almost collateral until shark saves his ass because she needs him to manipulate Hime
>everything comes full circle when Alice gets lied within a lied like she was going to have all those episodes ago

Kill yourself.

>"It's okay as long as he can write."

This is actually kinda brilliant

Her autism is exactly what you would expect from a donut steel

Altaïr video is a runaway hit and the comments are extremely positive.

Also draw

No. Most are saying it's good-haters btfo. They acknowledge she fucked up with her last character being a trace but think Hime is a return to form/redemption.
One or two notice that she's written a faux-suicide letter in the vid description.

You underestimate the commitment of one extremely insecure jealous faggot when commenting on the Internet.

If you have ever been to GabDrop threads before, then you did know what I am talking about.
That kind of person literally will reply to himself just to keep the trash talk flowing.

Souta is that faggot in this anime.

suddenly it makes sense why he doesn't want to tell anyone, because can you imagine the rage Altair would let loose upon him

But what if he's a lefty?

They're almost all positive. Altair was very well received, she has regular threads on not2ch. It was Setsuna's earlier video that got flamed for plagiarism.

The true spirit of professionalism

>psssh, nothin personnel...kid...

>Literally go REEEEEEE
SASUGA HIROE REEEEEEE

Betafag you kys.
Your idol Setsuna already show you how.

Greatest final moments

How did she tank all those swords and still let loose a magical nuke?
She's the best, just the best.

Yes, but she has literally no base character, basically a blank canvas with a design and probably an objective like destroying everything that is described in the song. Like BRS if you consider only the music video.

Mamika is truly a cut above the other Creations.

Wait there's two videos?

They didn't name shit show REEEEEE: Creators for nothing. It is the perfect summary of the plot, evidently.

Retardation > Befriending.
The ultimate power is autism.

I'm going to miss undisputed best girl

That's hilarious, actually.

>Your idol Setsuna already show you how.
too soon you fag

Stop bullying my daughter please, she was just trying to save Setsuna's soul.

>no body
>end of episode
>mamika just nuked japan

>people actually think she's going to be dead
next episode will be a timeskip with alice taking care of mamika in bed.

>The music just stops
>The only sound are the swords flying at her and "MAGICAL SPLASHU FLAIR"

That entire final scene was actually done really well. I'm happy to say I'm actually excited to watch the next episode and am currently satisfied with the show.

Fuck off Hime, no one cares.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT METEORA A SHIT

Nobody talking about how Alice's going to react next week

Mamika and Altair's strikes give them both memory damage and they befriend each other.
Truly violence allows you to befriend anyone.

Either goes against Altair or she's tricked into believing the other team did it.

AND ALTAIR A BEST

She'll beg the government group to treat Mamika.

>"Selesia threw multiple swords at her"
>"REEEEEEE I WILL BRING JUSTICE TO HER"

that glasses casanova seems to care at least a little

Magane is best girl. I love how easily she got under Sota's skin and the number exchange was funny because she was confident she had him at that point. Didn't even have to use her power.

Yeah, Setsuna posted a video in June that got flamed hard. I don't think that character had anything to do with Altair.

>yuya-fags think he could stop a full powered magical splash flare

>MFW Hime goes back to pretending to be a cool character next episode
>MFW Hime goes back and forth between cool speeches and autistic screeches

strawpoll.me/13008838

Every thread.

Alice was made only to suffer

What kind of sabre are these?

Next episode will be the end of the fight. magical girls can take a pounding and people don't die all that quick anyway. Assuming that she isn't hurt by her own blast (and they rarely are) it's just the set up for their final confrontation.
Both will get away and a wounded Mamika will join the good team permanently.

They just need her wounded because she's revealed how strong she is. If people like her, Yuya or Rui didn't have a reason not to fight, Red and Meteora would be completely pointless.

She's fucking worse than Meteora and that's saying a lot.

She's the only character so far to actually make the MC slightly interesting, and even then 90% of his dialogue is choking on cock.

Reminder that only a newfag would think there's something unusual or strange about magical girls involved in stabbings.

>she's tricked into believing the other team did it.
Oh boy.

I'm sure there will be a misunderstanding. Altair will survive and blame it on her enemies and Alice's PTSD will boil up and she'll go on a rampage.

No one cares about Alice past her relation to Mamika. Now Mamika is dead there's no point in discussing her.

szabla

>*Swords teleport behind you*

>alice taking care of mamika in bed
Hot.

REEEEEltair's gonna bullshit something about who killed Mamika and get Alice to go even more MUH JUSTICE on the real world-protectors side.

Magical Mamika Slayers.

>Altair will be completely unharmed because OC powers while Mamika is a bleeding mess on the floor

I want to see Alice Guts the world up.

>team has Yuya and Rui
>soda is officially Magane's property and not to be harmed
Alice is a nobody character.

>Mamika has more depth and she's fucking dead
which makes her death all the more compelling, that's called good writing you twink

>hime so autistic that all appeal has left her
still looking forward to the next episode but it's going to suck without the voice of reason around to hold Alice back

>implying there will be anything of Mamika left after she alakbar'd herself

>casanova
You mean that little bitch boy who make someone better than him kill herself because his little pretty heart can't take the fact he's not talented in drawing and get bratty?