White people seriously should be exterminated and their women sold to slavery as sex slaves

White people seriously should be exterminated and their women sold to slavery as sex slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs?t=26m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
youtube.com/watch?v=xgIl1vmIchA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're no different from a poo

May as well, it wouldn't change anything for me.

Didn't you guys try that once or twice ?

Triggered mutt

>Implying you won't stone all white women

How would our women into slavery if we’re exterminated?

I support this.

Das right mane

Your uncle fucked you when you were 10

And let brown subhumans reign supreme?

t. Worships a white man

insha'Allah brother

How does it feel that there are parts of your country you cant visit without fearing for your life?

Why not? It would massively increase ratings in the Intergalactic Comedy Show.

Caucasians ought to wipe out the mud people while we have the opportunity.

Either way, ratings will go through the roof! Let me contact my supervisor and see what he thinks.

Come and get some. I injured few of your brothers across muh Republic and Poland so dont be shy and come here abdul.

I wan't "The Planet Earth" show to be kino watched by patricians not some pleb tier movie flick.

Fun thing is I did my part and exterminated some mudshits a few years ago on tour. Shit was cash.

POO IN LOO

Sorry goys. But white people have to be exterminated. You had a good run, but my superiors all agree that your show would be much more hilarious featuring incompetent ape people destroying themselves and their planet and never attaining the ability to travel through space. It was our fault in the beginning when we spliced too much of our DNA into you, but that must end for you. You had your chance. It's time to say good bye.

Arabs are white? Wtf?

What's your opinion regarding meds?

No, they're much worse. They have the hygienic practices and mendacity of pajeets coupled with the spiritual and moral vacuum of Islam. They're basically only a couple of notches above Somalis. I'd rather hang out with some Arabs or even Turks any day of the week.

This guy gets it.
Based Commonwealth.

Take off your vpn op

Have you seen your country?
youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs?t=26m27s
(webm retrieved at 26m27s)
Pakistan's Hidden Shame (Full Documentary) - Real Stories
>In towns and cities across Pakistan, tens of thousands of vulnerable young boys have become the victims of paedophile predators who seem to have nothing to fear from the law.

Transgenders: Pakistan's Open Secret (LGBT Documentary) - Real Stories
>Many others, though, earn money catering for the sexual needs of local men in the city's seedier districts.
youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U

VICE Guide to Karachi: Pakistan's Most Violent City (Part 1/5)
youtube.com/watch?v=xgIl1vmIchA
>about violence in Pakistan all the time, but in 2011, more than three times as many people were killed in Karachi than the number of people killed in American drone strikes in the tribal areas. VICE explores the seedy underbelly of this ultra-violent metropolis of more than eighteen million people, and meet the players who make Karachi one of the craziest cities on earth.

But then everyone would have to live in the dirt and shit as they did before white people helped out.

One day indians will invade your vermin nation and do what you just said
To you
I hope they let me join in ;)