I'm an American visiting Mexico and I can't stop shitting. I've been on the toilet for three hours now

I'm an American visiting Mexico and I can't stop shitting. I've been on the toilet for three hours now.

You might not know this senor. But we put stuff in white people's food.

Why? We have pink slime tier McDonalds here aswell.

Avoid food and water and you will be ok.

MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE

Drunk pleanty of distilled water m8. You don’t want to die of dehydration from diarrhea

Hello, is the consistency of your shit watery? If so you perhaps got ETEC ( a type of E.Coli which is common in mexico). It is self-limiting in most cases, taking about 2-4 days for symptoms to go. Make sure to remain hydrated and try to drink those sport drinks (gatorade) to replenish your electrolytes.

If it doesn't get better please seek medical assistance.

No it's not even diarrhea it's like massive logs that fill the whole toilet. My stomach doesn't hurt really but I'm just shitting a ton.

I forgot to mention if you have these symptoms too:
-Vomiting
-abdominal cramps
-fever
-blood in stools

Then i would recommend seeking medical treatment - they will give you some Fluoroquinolone

The food has been great here btw

Don't drink water from the tap. Buy bottles. Their water is not as processed as American water, so more contaminates are in it.

I had the same issue mexibro. Supersized logs that made me proud just looking at them. Probably from all the high fructose corn syrup that infests every meal and the enormous portions.

And that's where my medical knowledge ends. Knew I should have paid more attention to the Gastro module.

Just make sure to remain hydrated and if it continues then seek medical assistance.
Best of luck

You now have parasites m8.

Superior American genes require high calories diet

>not even the squirts
Bruh you're good just no ice or tap water

this OP, also regional bacteria that varies by geolocation vs water you grew up drinking for natural herd immunity.

How did you not know visiting a third world country would yield some parasitic affliction?

Were you ok? I was gonna go get more tacos de cabeza for lunch but now I'm not sure.

RIP in peace, OP.

its a common problem, line your underwear with a washcloth from your hotel room and walk 100ft to the local pharmacia. buy some over the counter mexican pain pills, take them, and that will dry you right up.

Take your imodium.

Why would you visit Mexico? I'm Mexican and i would never even consider it. Good Luck fgt

You'll be fine. Just don't forget to drink lots of water. Enjoy the trip.

lmao these fucking threads

Clearly from the shittiest parts of mexico

kek yes this will be our excuse from now on.

is this a rare flag?

When they advise you to not drink the water, that includes the ice, moron.
Now be a good little American tourist, drink the beer, and spend all your American dollars.

You probably got a stomach virus from a restaurant employee who never washs the vegetables and or their hands
t. Got food poisoning from a Mexican restaurant

Did you also experience that the mexicans put their used toilet paper in the trash? There is always stinky toilet paper in a bucket next to the toilet.

DESIGNATED SHITTING COUNTRY

avoid breathing the air
stay at least 100' from beaners
dont drink the water
dont eat the food

>weak stomachs due to a lifetime of eating chicken and beef stuffed with antibiotics and bleach.
Don't drink tap water, preferably drink beer, coke, tequila.
Don't eat veggies washed in the water.
Don't eat with your hands, coins and money are dirty so always eat with utensils.

You drank the water idiot or used ice. Go to the hospital. You can die from Dysentery

>drink beer
mexican beer is basically mexican tap water plus mexican piss

>not collecting it regardless

Take pepto everyday. It treats symptoms and actually kills the bacteria too.

tacos de cabeza are food for gods, go for them annon

I've never gotten sick from drinking Victoria, Corona, Modelo, Tecate, Dos Equis.
Can't say the same about bud light.

t. pic related
we have superior products than you have and you know it, you are just envy, you have to import our superior coca cola because yours is filled with corn syrup and when talking about beers yours are absolute shit, nothing but nigger piss

>MFW I first found out you can't flush toilet paper in Mexico

its why every fucking bathroom smells in mexico.

Come home white man..

stop drinking tap water you mongoloid

only consume bottled water no exceptions
chances are you won't get the shits from water in America but w/e bad shit you get from drinking from a plastic bottle is better than the majority of the water quality

KEK

what part of mexico¿

There's a difference in waterborn bacteria between our countries. You often have the same problem we have when we visit your country.

Should be on /bant/

Take it to the mart ya animal!

Sounds like your bowel habits improved to me, lol.

Shouldn't have drank the water. It's not bourgeoisie like stupid American racist water.

Lmfao

>I'm an American visiting Mexico and I can't stop shitting.

I went to a Mexican restaurant with friends on Sunday and I spent the whole night and Monday squirting liquid shit out my ass and projectile vomiting to a distance of no less than 8 feet.

I'm feeling a bit better now but I've lost 7lbs in a day. I guess I got the authentic experience with this.

KYS FAGGOT NIGGER

There's a reason we call this affliction "la tourista".
Latino shitholes don't go well with superior white bowels

Seems like your american essence is evacuating
Soon you'll be making quesadillas 5 peso a pop in a giant sombrero

>not shitting on your pants

You are not a real American

You should have warned the local council you were launching logs, I doubt the local sewer screen has ever seen one.

Dont worry about it. As a burger you can probs stand to lose a few stone.