How do you redpill the bluepilled in a smart way?

How do you contribute to the redpilling of the masses in a way that seems organic to them?

e.g. how would you respond to pic related joke in a setting full of normies so that you make them laugh and think at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjZ4APD6k7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would respond with: jews

a Trump Steak.

Whites Master Grill Race

Everything. Look up the worlds top chefs and tell me how many of them aren't white.
Covering chicken wings with hot sauce isn't how you produce haute cuisine.

the correct answer is clearly barbeque. at least in the US. also has anyone else noticed that minoritiess don't really have bread?

>Black people cook better food than whites
what the hell? Someone believes this?

Give them enough they can agree with without setting off the 'stop h8' virtuous alarms.

Facts only

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 7:6

Niggers cook nothing but deep fried meats.

This is the most insane argument I've ever heard.

Whites invented almost every single cuisine on the planet.

If it weren't for us you'd have boiled fish heads and whatever fruit was laying about on the jungle floor.

Italian, German, Russian, French, English cuisine.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjZ4APD6k7E

Being smart means you know when to say what it's useful at the right moment.

Google top 100 chefs

>english cuisine
come on even im laughing at this

WE WUZ COOKS N SHEIIIT. MOMMA DEEPFRYING CHIGGEN ND WATAMELON FO REEL

Any pasta dish.

It's simple but effective. Pasta isn't native to their culture but it's something everyone likes in some form. The statement isn't so elaborate as to immediately turn them off and it's tough to refute.

Burek.

literally anything.
have you seen black people post food on social media vs white people? not every white person's food is amazing but literally eberyting the black people post looks disgusting
and for some reason they all post creamy pasta with shrimp and it looks like a bowl of jizz and shrimp

>whites invented every single cuisine on the planet
what are you, retarded? get it together, mate

>I've never heard of Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsay, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis (drool), Mario Batali, Robert Irvine, Michael Symon, Anthony Bourdain, or the god damned food network.
Nice bait thread.

Alton is a cool fucking dude too
Seems a genuinely solid guy from the few times I've spoken to him

>rubs meat

Meth.

>Jews :)

Stroganoff, Prosciutto, Bratwurst, Spaghetti, I would stand to say anything cured, or preserved, like a good summer sausage, or jerky, (Not Jamaican jerk like actual smoked cured jerky)

Books
Sorry, that’s jews.

It's honestly about how cultured and traditional the people are. Bad black cooking is trashy, bad white cooking is bland, and bland Latino cooking is repetitive rice and chicken.

Only good English food is fish and chips and Indian food, so long as they don't put their shit stained hands in it

It's a well known fact Buffalo wings were invented by the Italian American owners of the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. We wuz wangz!

The fried thing actually comes from Scots-Irish Southerners. Everyone knows Scots love to fry.

This is the type of thinking I was looking for