Wywmens are just as qualified as men don't you know ?

google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/01/22/oxford-university-gives-women-time-pass-exams/amp/#ampshare=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/01/22/oxford-university-gives-women-time-pass-exams/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.uga.edu/why-girls-do-better-in-school-010212/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this stage, our universities are left wing mentality factories,

Like the rest of my country, a cruel mockery of something that once meant something.

Archive or quick rundown?

In the Canadian military the women use to do have to achieve a different fitness standard to join. Way lower and easier then men. It was like this for years. There was a fuss for MORE equality for women in the military around three years ago so they changed the fitness standard for males to the women's standard. Now even 350 lb couch potatoes can be a soldier. yay equality.. all the new recruits coming in now are the most pathetic sight you have ever seen.

makes sense cause they're stupider

so they admit women are less intelligent than men so they need more time to answer the same test questions?talk about misoginy.

I identify as a woman now and need special treatment for my handicap.

Give me free shit Sup Forums

Why do women wear make up and perfume?
Because they're ugly and they stink

What will they do when women's exam scores don't go up because it has nothing to do with 'time pressure'?

>Students taking maths and computer science examinations in the summer of 2017 were given an extra 15 minutes to complete their papers, after dons ruled that "female candidates might be more likely to be adversely affected by time pressure". There was no change to the length or difficulty of the questions.

Uhm Men could also ask for extra time.

The time limit was extended because women were not achieving the same passing rates as men and it was believed time pressure was the reason.

Surprising no one, the amount of men passing thanks to the increased time limit also increased, thus making the change meaningless. The only thing that has been accomplished here is the lowering of standards.

>implying the leaf brigade had any real standards

They'll do what they've started doing at UC schools, curve the classes to make sure that the average grade is a ~70-72% C.
Last quarter in my macro econ class, I got around 90% on the final exam, and got an A+. My friend got a "high F" on the same exam, but still managed to pull out a B in the same course. Given that the class is graded on a bell curve, this suggests to me that the highest grades in the class were between 85-95, and the average grade must have been far lower than even a "high F" if a 50-55% F on the final was still enough to net you a B for the entire course.

Let me be real here. There's no such thing as being "bad at test-taking." You are unable to call forth and apply information under pressure. That's called being stupid, or not studying enough.

>groups of people who should not reasonably have such gaps - such as between genders, races, or class

>equal opportunity leads to unequal outcomes -> eliminate equal opportunity until equal outcomes are achieved
This kills the bongland.

There is no fucking way this is real.

The problem with this is after a while reality strikes and suddenly the west is falling even farther behind asian countries with regards to academic output

But women aren't technically dumber or slower. In fact they multitask better. Why do they need an advantage over men? It's not even a handicap.

All students got 15 min more. It's just that more men than women get first class degrees, and they think that giving everyone more time will even this out.

>they multitask better
ADHD is considered a disorder user.
The lack of focus on a specific goal means all aspects in life suffer.
Multitasking isn't the same as not being able to focus.
I can multitask, I am reading a book while typing this, I'm watching tv in the background and I am petting my dog with my feet.
This doesn't mean I should fucking focus on anything other than my job when I'm at it.

They give everyone the same amount of time - they just increased the time-limit thinking it would help women taking the exam.

Totally stupid idea, like giving people with disabilities more time on exams.Everyone should have the same conditions

>reading a book while typing this
No you're not. Agree with the rest of the post though. multitasking is more harmful than beneficial. You should always have 100% focus on completing a specific task of importance. You can multitask on things like talking while doing the dishes.

Pure Misandry. Fuck the UK, hope it collapses into chaos.

the reasoning behind this is simple. women take more time to color in the ovals neatly which takes around 14:25, so that not only does the test reflect their knowledge level of the subject matter, but it is aesthetic, which is far more important than scoring well.

I don't see what the problem is, here. They are giving these ladies a fair chance due to their disadvantage.

Yeah, I saw that when I went to the recruiting center a month ago.
With a fitness test as easy as that, I'll stick to just having my permit for gun possession and personnal militia training, thank you very much.

wow
men
working harder
than women
who would have thought

>admit that women have a natural disadvantage and have to give them a handicap for them to compete
Do women honestly see this as a "win?" Seems pretty insulting to me.

Welcome to hell, you are here forever.

is she pointing two guns at herself? the fuck....

Well, at least she's showing trigger discipline...

lol, the walk of shame, we had two of those also in our company

Am I the only one not having to click the "I'm not a robot" box in the latest replies to this thread?

Not from the military, but this webm still applies to this thread.

This is an artificial tolerance and an artificial equality, not natural. It won't succeed.

How do you fuck up a link this bad? Fucking phoneposters.

>webbum
Jesus fucking Christ.
I still get the robot box btw.

what's circled at the bottom?

It should be obvious to everyone right now, that university degrees mean shit. It's a good starting point for different topics but the degree itself is useless as shit.

Another rifle pointing straight at her crotch/belly.

Wait, so did everybody get 15 more minutes or just women? It's not clear from the article

tfw the roasties are upset that a cripple man is more able than them

>What will they do when their nonsense is proven false?
Double down.

If you are being invited on interviews without a degree and has strong experience than it's true. In fact universities give a good theoretical foundation for your work. At least STEM.

Wow.

The thing that I like is that the woman are all wearing their I'm-so-sporty-now-worship-me uniforms (leggings and tight sports bras) and can't do anything while the DOUBLE AMPUTEE in a simple t-shirt and shorts actually shows what being fit means.

I never notice the girl in the back being aided for 2 guys.

So the article is clickbait. What else is new?

The degree has always been a piece of parchment/paper. The important thing is your own resources to analyze, apply what you learned in college or at least recall important formulas/dates.

A diploma has never been a guarantee of a quality worker. Ever.

That's what I'm saying, the degree on itself is useless. After you had a job and gathered some job experience, nobody will ever ask about your degree ever again but about the projects you worked on. It's like a one way ticket that you can throw away after you reached your destiny.

I agree. It's a certified paper which promises that the holder of the certificate has fundamental theoretical background for the job he's applying.

The disabled should be given a pass on time mane c'mon.

Able-bodied women shouldn't though

yes, everybody, but the decision was made based on the women. it's clear from the article itself, but the headline is misleading. i'd call this clickbait.

The only benefited here are azn wymin.

Exactly.

Look how pathetic they are. They're not inspired by his feat, they aren'y surprised by his effort. They all just spread their arms and complain how unfair it is to be expected that of them.

That video sums up what the life of a man and the life of a woman is: the first is a life of struggle and expectations, regardless of your capacity, the latter is a life full of complains and jealously.

>Be me
>man
>get told women get more time than me in exams
>ask to have some more time also
>no because i'm a man
>say that I am actually a woman today
>they can't say anything because transphobia
>Profit?

imagine dying while training because some dumb bitch couldnt take a sec to aim

This is probably due to low population. Our standards here have been lowered as well and some of these choices could be construed as feminism but overall it seems like they need more people.

>did you just assume my genduh?

Eye for an eye, indeed.

Is this the girl from Kyokou Suiri aka In/Spectre?

Wow, very progressive. I see that you're not an ignorant bigot like the rest of Sup Forums.

Yes. That's all.

God, I'm glad I went to STEM, highly hierarchal male field in a traditional country.
Even when my female professors mainly joke about promoting women in the field, they still stay very meritocratic (competence is set above gender).

That is actually a true discrimination which assumes that women are stupid so they need more time for exams.

Not necessarily, since men who already got the max result aren't affected by this. What this change does, is pull everyone else up and "surprise, surprise" those happen to be women, thus decreasing the gap.
So they can still claim everyone gets the same advantage, but yeah, it is absolutely a decrease in standards

Tasking a test isn't a multitasking environment. Multitasking is a meme anyway, the brain is much bettter at serial single tasking.

Literally the way to play the system

How long before men get their tests artifically marked down so women averages look better

Infact how do we prove it hasn't already been happening for years? That is the scary question

Another example of equality of outcome > equality of opportunity

Right out of the communist playbook

Multitasking has been shown to be a myth. You are switching your singular focus rapidly. We have been shown to pay a penalty for that known as the cognitive switching cost go ahead and Google it. You are better off with an almost obsessive focus on anything remotly important.

The most redpilled professors I had where females giving lectures in STEM classes. They don't accept bullshit excuses to help their fellow women: you either deliver or don't.

I would join the military immediately if they removed women entirely. And I know I'm not the only one.

Every time I see this pic I think that senior sergeant is about to shoot fucking lasers out his eyes and it makes me kek

Anyone has a pic that had the point of view from a woman that served in Afghanistan? It said that, even if she was manish, she couldn't compete with her male counterparts, had to be overprotected because they knew that, if she was captured, most probably she would not be killed, but raped and held hostage as a political bargain chip and that even peeing for her was different for the rest of the men in her unit, as they had to stop the humvee they were traveling for her to go squat behind some rock or bushes.

nope the post

Nope. Fast switching contexts is better, remember Pareto, 20% of effort yeld 80% of effort, the rest can be done by chinks.

As for the point of discussion, our uni rector once said - we are more lenient with girls so you guys can get laid without wasting time looking for pussy in retard environment.

>Infact how do we prove it hasn't already been happening for years? That is the scary question

it already happening, elementary school is biased against boys.

news.uga.edu/why-girls-do-better-in-school-010212/

equality you fucking bigot!

Thank you user. I immediately texted this joke to a girl

What the fuck? Lol

Women in STEM fields are usually just as "autistic" as the guys. They should date each other more often, since they tend to get along very well.

Why does the manlet giggle when he runs? Because ths grass tickles his balls.

>men respect his effort and let him alone
>vile woman whines about it
>4 men in the background helping a slug
western society at it's finest

>he can only do that because he weighs half as much without his arm and leg!!!!!!

thats some strong heroin

I unironically want the west to fall.
This shit has to stop.

Back when I was applying to engineering schools in France shitskins would often get extra time at the entrance exams because they "weren't used" to writing from left to right. Shit always pissed me off to no end

Sup Forums cant read clickbaitfail the thread

Being a woman is literally easy mode these days, no wonder so many men are rerolling.

Except there is no shame because nobody is allowed to raze them for it because lol sexism.

This shit makes my blood boil... Women don't serve a single purpose in any military besides being some whore the boys can fuck to let off steam.

A must read for discussing women in the military.

I totally thought that user's had posted the infographic showing how women have objectively less neurons and brain tissue mass. They literally are dumber than men generally.

What'd she say user?

>You can't make these kinds of jokes with your mother, user