Memes aside

Memes aside

can we agree that Israel has a right to defend itself against Islamic invaders?

If you think about it Israel is a peaceful nation

Israel wants ceasefires with Hamas.. What happens? Hamas BREAKS THE CEASEFIRE EVERYTIME.

Did you know that Hamas shoots fucking MISSILES at INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS????

Of course Israel will bomb hamas military targets in Gaza

They have a right to defend itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
jewishjournal.com/news/world/137044/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel has no rights, as it's not a country but a banking protectorate.

>can we agree
How a Jew starts an argument

posting in a JIDF slide thread

they have a right to defend themselves. They just need to deal with their own shit and stop dragging the rest of the world into their fight for shit land.

Dead Muslims, Dead Jews
Good News

Try to deny this proof

Protip: you cant

Who cares? Let them kill each other as much as they want.

>jews have a right
lol no
It's not their land, it hasn't been for hundreds of years.
Jews just being jews.

You want this to die? why

She loves western men that support their defensive war against ISLAMIC INVADERS

those poor yids

europe must do its part and take in all of the worlds subhumans that threaten grea- I mean Israel

A kike with tits is still a kike

i didn''t know Norway fucked dog too?

Arab lovers detected

I remember you from last night's slide thread, heeb. Still have that Norwegian proxy I see.

Arabs are worth just as much as kikes, ie: nothing.

A double kike i'd say.

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?

I hope they make a crater, then sea comes in and sink middle east like fucking atlantis

and jewish of blood

America wasn't our land either for hundreds of years you retard. Doesn't mean shit. All that matters is that good people have a place to live. Ergo, not mudshits.

>hamas breaks ceasefire every time
says who? CNN?
fuck off yidf

So you say HAMAS attempts to maximize number of dead kikes? WTF I love Hamas now!

Says everyone. Have you never met an Arab?

Back to your vodka you stinky smelly russian. Syka Blat.

>White
Well, close enough

How is israel not the aggressor here? Before israel, the locals where just peacefully fucking their goats.

>good people
>jews

Pick one and only one.

Good cum recipent

Lady down the block from me was part of hamas, moving out of the way can be considered and act of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

>Sweden
>Future

Pick One.

You mad about us disrupting your anti-goyim operations at Middle East? Sorry but no Greater Israel for you. Also US wont be able to support you once they completely turn into Brazil (your merchant cousins help this process a lot) and it'll be your turn to be culturally enriched.

Fuck Israel, nuke those fuckers. Israel has no right to exist.

No. Jews don't have rights. They only deserve to be killed.

Israel is occupying Palestine, making them the invaders. And so the "Islamic Invaders" you speak of.... They're really just patriots.

>Palestinians
>invaders
Kikes are the invaders in this situation.

No we can't infiltrator. Can we agree that if I kicked in your front door while you were home and pushed you down then invited my friends to move in and then they kick you out of your living room and slowly take over your home. Can we agree you have the right to kick them out with violence if necessary? Eat shit, imperialists suck, Jewish imperialists operating under a lie with support of the US suck pretty much the most. I don't know if I mentioned this, but fuck you.

Putin works for us you idiot.

"AT PUTIN'S SIDE, AN ARMY OF JEWISH BILLIONAIRES"
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

it is your people and the 'founders' (sheisting bankers and heartless deluded semites) of your 'country' that are responsible for the state of sweden and the decline of all countries like it

>peaceful nation
You fucking nigger Israel consistently undermines through spies and subterfuge every other country they can be it ally or enemy.
A peaceful country doesn't steal weapon schematics to build for themselves and sell to others. A peaceful country doesn't practice assassination or fund terrorist organizations. Israel is a nation built for profit and to serve the purpose of a deadman's switch if the Jews were to lose it all.
>the Samson option

Post your faggot propaganda and I'll keep posting.

oy vey! who could be behind this post?
sage

I want this to never have existed.

Modern kikes are not Israelites from Bible but khazar mongrels and thus have no claim for this land as well.

"Quarter of Russia’s 200 top billionaires are Jews"
jewishjournal.com/news/world/137044/

>sn't steal we

Good thing on these muzzies bombing these kikes, someone has to do it...

Meh, we already have those. Israel shouldn't be a problem. It was lost along with most actual Hebrews prior to our even being here. Sometimes dead is better. Imagine "Pet Semetary," but instead of a little kid we resurrected a nation and now it is a bizarre shadow monster of what it was which really wasn't all that great to begin with.

Did you know your English is laughable. Fuck off snowkike. Just because you are less tan, you aren't white.

Two words: Penny bombs.

Nazis who don't believe in border rights and side with Islam do so because their countries are being systematically raped by banks ran by (((Bankers))) immediately after you got your country following us SAVING YOU AND EUROPE FROM A FUCKING GENOCIDE. Honestly, I disagree with Islam, I am not a Nazi, but I know (((They))) think were lower than animals, and we don't feel the need to express sympathy for a people who clearly see us, your actual liberators, as the enemy. Christians love Israel, Jews seem to HATE American Christians, even though Netanyahu went to high school in PENNSYLVANIA! We should be siding together, the banks should be showering the descendants and countrymen of your liberators with with wealth, instead, (((Soros))) claims hes anti Nazi now and actively tries to destabilize us.

Open boarders for Israel. Did you here the pilots of El-Al are refusing to fly migrants home? It is coming back around schlomo.

Why do not the Jews go directly to Israel to be patriots?
You already have your own nation, so you try to surrender other nations to be on your side, while you finance terrorism, refugees and immigrant deportees to Europe.

Did you know Israel founded Hamas for exactly this reason?

(((They))) seem it want it us or (((Them)))

>69 injured
dude nice

They are still being deported. 90% isrealis want them out.

All individuals should have the right to defend themselves from unjustified or unprovoked aggression. Anyone who attacks another individual or group should be fully subjected to whatever the defenders can bring to bare against them.

Hamas is a homeland defending army, literal medieval bards, sing about Palestine, but suddenly no one recognize their right to defend their borders, cause the jews told them not to.

Did you know in Israel feminism is even more rabid and it's not illegal for these crazy yentas to file false rape charges and the man has to prove his innocence?

>want a ceasefire
>won't leave the West Bank
>won't let '48 refugees return home
>won't concede anything else meaningful either

Wow, what a peaceful nation! If Israelis are suffering under rocket fire it's their own government's fault for not taking negotiations seriously.

can we agree that colonizing land of another civilization deserves a counter invasion? theres no statue of limitation on conquest kike fag. you get stay on that land when we decide enough time has passed

>yesterday shills couldn’t post their usual dump of shit
>conversation was somewhat better
>today first minute images are back
>muh Judaism, muh israel, muh Muslim sand niggers, muh why should anyone give a flying fuck of that shit hole known as the Middle East
nu/pol/s weakness, kill the images and force them to post sources and objective links

Was nice while it lasted. Back to your regular scheduled (((((((((programming)))))))))

>Memes aside
>can we agree that Palestine has a right to defend itself against Jewish invaders?
>If you think about it Palestine is a peaceful nation
>Palestane wants ceasefires with Zionists.. What happens? Zionists BREAK THE CEASEFIRE EVERYTIME.
>Did you know that Zionists shoots fucking MISSILES at INNOCENT ARAB CIVILIANS????
>Of course Hamas will bomb Jewish military targets around Gaza
>They have a right to defend itself

Agreed. But um yeah...
What we gonna do about the deadman's switch?
>the Samson option

And Israeli forces still have to fight every day. How many jets, tanks, and full time soldiers do they have. All they have is rocks and sticks. You are pathetic. Your "nation" is pathetic and you are the product of schemes.

Israelis are originally turks.

>The Jews of Turkey reacted very favorably to the creation of the State of Israel. Between 1948 and 1951, 34,547 Jews immigrated to Israel, nearly 40% of the Jewish population at the time.

I just love how you gentiles just look at their side without them showing you EVERYTHING they don't want you to see.

Do hamas show the world that they tell to gaza citizens to stand on top of their hiding places roofs? NO
Do hamas show the world that the IDF WARNS the citizen of gaza from the bombing? NO
Do they even show that they are using citizens home as their OWN FUCKING shelter? NO

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAMAS ARE
YOU FAGGOTS DO KNOW THAT ISRAEL ARE THE ONE PROVIDING ELECTRICITY TO GAZA RIGHT? DO YOU REALLY THINK EGYPT OR ANY MUDSLIM COUNTRY CARE FOR THOSE PEOPLE? NOT EVEN THE FUCKING HAMAS, HAMAS TEACH HATE AND TERROR TO THEIR YOUTH AND FORCE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM, INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD AND SHELTER FOR THEIR OWN CITIZENS THEY USE THEM, ISN'T THAT A FUCKING HUGE CRIME??