Hitler wanted to save jews

As we all know Hitler was a jew himself. When everyone started hating jews he started killing them in order to make people feel sorry for jews and give them even more money. Poles didn't like jews and wanted them out of Poland but guess what - Hitler started killing Poles too so that we would cooperate with jews in order to survive together and become friends. Hitler's only plan was to make people love jews. You don't fight jews by killing them because you kill only the poorest ones, the richest ones live behind the shadows. Now you can't say a bad word about jews because everyone will call you a nazi and hate you. Hitler's great plan succeeded, everyone feels compassion for jews. Jews got shitloads of money for what had happened to them in the WW II. Hitler was a jew lover.

I hope that people wake up and stop worshiping Hitler - the jewish boy.

mind sharing your real surname with the rest of the board

HEIL HITLER RIP BIG UPS 2 MY HOMIE 1488 WLU...

>As we all know Hitler was a jew himself.
Actually there can be some truth to that...

Wait for it...

OY ZWEI!

Hahahahaha....

Hahahahahahahaha...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Shills always use pole flags when talking about Hitler or Germany.

You're going in all directions user, slow down. Hitler wanted the jews to gtfo to Israel, but not dead.

>As we all know Hitler was a jew himself.
[citation needed]

(You)

As if people are reply to this thread in all seriousness.

Sage you rug munchers.

OK Redpill time.

Hitler served in WW1, Got gassed himself and saw what it did first hand.

Now , before we dive in, please take note that little Adolf and his father needed a doctor and given the times, everyone was poor. The doctor decided not to charge Adolf / his father and gave them free care.

Now we can dive in.....

Jews stabbed AH in the back by boycotting them. ( Ammo, food, materials etc... )

Hitler came back to AH and saw Jews controlling every aspect of society ( economy, media, banking, agriculture etc... )

After Hitler gained power, he used Jews as a labor force to rebuild what they (Jews) destroyed during the war.

Remember the doctor from earlier ?
He was a Jew and Hitler spared him , and gave him the title "Honorable Jew" for the kindness the doctor showed his family when he was young.

Then Hitler started expanding (lebensraum) and needing laborers again. During this time, ghettos where built to house the Jews, Germany fed them and even kept death certificates up until 1945.

Now , with poor living conditions, Jews developed typhus... which is spread from a little guy called the louse. Easy to spread, easy to kill people....

Now how does one get rid of the louse ?

Zykon-B. Z-B was used on all the Jews / Clothing / imports etc.... Did some Jews die from the combination of typhus and Z-B ? Sure , a few did die, but not more than 5% exposed.

This is where people freak out, Muh Holocaust, Muh middle school history teacher would never lie to us blah blah blah.

The technology required to cremate bodies in-mass was not available at the time, and even today it wouldn't be possible.

Now if you had a diseased populous, would you bury the infected and allow possible contamination ? Or would you cremate the deceased and destroy the possibility of contamination ?

JEWS WERE A SLAVE LABOR FORCE TO REPAY FOR THEIR MIS-DEEDS AGAINST (What is now called) GERMANY.

Story?

polaks can not be helped with them delusional JIDF smear campaigns
is it fear, Germans WILL take their lands back?

Can be summed up with pic rel.
It's speculation

I'm Jewish and I absolutely ADORE Hitler and what he did for us! I am not being sarcastic. He practically created Israel, and made people like us more.
Prove me wrong

why do these threads make me laugh so much

Underrated. This guy is stating an empirical fact.

An enraged jew is mad because I told the truth awww how cute. If it bothers you the lands are Polish then put shame on British cowards like Churchill who were too scared to say anything when Stalin gifted them to us.

>An enraged jew is mad because I told the truth
(((polish))) true that is
>awww how cute. If it bothers you the lands are Polish then put shame on British cowards like Churchill who were too scared to say anything when Stalin gifted them to us.
JIDF in its purity, that perhaps aiming on in everyone giving up reasoning, that'd be - no contest, but not denying the fact of polish posters turning either delusional or just deliberately trying to wear the will to reason with them?
and what's the win for you in it?

pic related is Hitler at funeral of Kurt Eisner. not just paying his respects to a hardcore commie, but fulfilling his role as a member of the Bavarian Soviet Republic's Red Army. Hitler was a communist.