ALEX JONES RELEASES FISA MEMO

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

RED ALERT IT'S HABBENINGGGG

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
circa.com/story/2017/05/25/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
thehill.com/homenews/house/367565-rosenstein-wray-pressed-ryan-to-narrow-nunes-document-request-report
scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder how he got it ...

IS he /our guy/ my fellow magapedes?

Back to r>>>eddit

Nice response shareblue

>infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
I can't believe I'm clicking this shit
Fuck you before I even click it

Well they do have some kind of document.

Let all those who doubted Alex Jones (and there's a lot of you) RUE THIS FUCKING DAY!

Pack it up boys. I just speed read the whole document It's fucking nothing.

>calls this a massive bombshell
>has to stop someone who he said "brought down the Soviet Union" to hawk his shitty clothes, saying they combat fake news

Water filter man really defeats his own credibility.

OP here. Same. Sorry, i posted without reading. It's old and already posted before

What is all this about and what is FISA someone elaborate

back to Mexico shitholer.

>infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/

Page 41 talks about attorney-client and that there could be a connection to a foreign power or intelligence.

Who was Trump's attorney?

Sekulow and Israel

lol, FBI are anti-Semites

Its actually not happening its been out for 8 months...and its redacted all to hell...Happening canceled.

Page 57 is where the conclusions are drawn.
Section F

>its real

oh fuuuuuck

99 pages fuuuucckkk.

Shill

FAKE NEWS. This is not the memo. This memo Infowars has was released last spring, and ignored by all media but Circa.

where's your proof?

You're being herded into Infowars, lads. They've gone total psy-op; get out.

pg 70 onward details compliance problems with information retention

It's not the memo that we want. It's *A* memo from the FISA courts.

Alex Jones pulled a really dirty fucking trick and I am not amused.

Homo

Here you go faggot circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years

>shitholer
I like it.

figures

Ha, same. Probably gonna be an ad for Caveman. Here we go, let's see

infowars have been trolled by the nsa

its the old memo Sara Carter Reported on back in May. Once again Alex Jones shows what a good goy he is by distracting his gullible listeners. He needs the rope too.

captcha: statues. Thats actually a new one.

we really got BTFO

Isn’t it classified?

Gargantuan if verifiable

NO HE DIDNT

STOP REPEATING THIS FAKE NEWS YOU TIRESOME FAGGOTS

It was uploaded and reported about in April 2017. Stop lying

Here are some articles from last year written by Sara Carter at the time it was declassified
circa.com/story/2017/05/25/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years

it's not the memo, it's a memo. it's a bunch of minutia vaguely circling around the theme that the NSA spies on fucking everyone and justifies it in bizarre shady ways. the memo of note in DC is different, and deals specifically with the targeting of Trump before and after his election and the machinations of the deep state, not some general and supposedly coincidental parsing of any U.S.-person's data. If (((they))) say this is the memo, they are lying, and the Deep State is pushing on them.

No he didn't. He's doing the same shit he always does.

>April 27 2017

He's releasing a fake memo so that when the real one drops all the libshills can scream ALEX JONES WAS ALREADY DISCREDITED just like they fucking did with Pizzagate. You absolute fucking thoughtless retard.

Get on top of this lads, Jones is either a shill or just doing scummy shit.

Both are bad and could potentially fuck up the memo's actual reveal. Do not let them spread this bullshit.

THIS. The 4 page FISA abuse memo by Nunes that we are waiting on and #ReleaseTheMemo is about, was written using top secret internal evidence that the DOJ/FBI was forced to turn over to the HPSCI after months of fighting with Rod Rosenstein and Chris Wray, both of whom begged Paul Ryan not to force them to give up the evidence.

Read this article to understand where/how Nunes got the evidence for his memo which is NOT the one Jones is shilling
thehill.com/homenews/house/367565-rosenstein-wray-pressed-ryan-to-narrow-nunes-document-request-report

he's sellin' veetamins bro nothing more, nothing less

Yes, lets shut it down asap for all our sakes

Sara Carter's Twitter got hacked. Interdasting

Alex has gone full retarded.
He was also claiming that the government was trying to hack his computer to prevent the release of a memo that was already released.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
Well here, Laura Carter 7 months ago
Good enough?

He has completely shed ANY of the tiny bit of credibility he earned in 2016 since then. This is embarrassng and as others are saying, actually harmful to public reception of the ACTUAL 4-page Nunes drafted memo we are all waiting for

FISC order from April.
#fakenews

scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

BUMPPPPP

noice

Did you seriously ever think alex jones was anything more than a COINTELPRO asset? Oh wow he supported trump he must be /ourguy/ just ignore all the endless bullshit he spews ;^)

AJ was always controlled opposition.

FAKE&GAY
HAPPENING&HETERO!

Anyone else sleepy? Man I'm getting sleepy. Gonna hit hay.

GOOGLE NO

AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

That's not good. It's not the actual memo.

Of course Google will promote it to cover for the Dems.

THIS ISN'T THE REAL MEMO.

The real memo is 4 pages long. This one is 99 pages long.
The real memo was written recently (seemingly in the last month). This one was leaked in April 2017.

Fucks sake, infowars. They hurt their own credibility, but they also hurt ours.

THIS IS WHY ALEX JONES IN A FUCKING FAGGOT.

MEMO IS NOT NEW. I REPEAT THE MEMO IN QUESTION WAS RELEASED LAST YEAR.

The NSA collected all emails and phone calls of every US citizen and a good part of the world. Obama/Deep State said this perfectly okay because there are strict procedures on who can access it. Ends up they aren't that strict, and were used on Trump during an election.

Yesterday
Pic related

>they hurt their own credibility, but they also hurt ours

Hmmm... Its *almost* as if the entire fucking point of infowars' miserable existance is to discredit certain groups of people and 'problematic' ideas.

Fake news

This. It's incontrovertible now to anyone who hadn't deduced as much previously

BUY OUR FILTERS
BUY OUR FILTERS

Hey guise. Can we get you all to pour through this 100 page fake news document please? I mean it's like habbening or something

the document is real. Alex Jones is just a faggot claiming its the Memo everyone wants to see. This was unclassified by the DNI back in May. Its the first breadcrumb of the story.

>page 41 of a 4 page memo
Really got my noggin joggin

i hate that jew sucking scumbag

priceless.....not the memo! jones just showed how hard he can shill

>alex fucking jones
Amerifatlandia is a joke to the world.