Movie about two gay jewish boys gets nominated

>movie about two gay jewish boys gets nominated
>movie about how bad white people are gets nominated
>movie about social class and misery of poor white people doesn't get nominated

what did (((they))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is a strictly pro-israel board, you know.

simmer down with your anti-Semitism or face the consequences.

>a trip and a flag

bump

Jews. Jews control the oscars. nuff said

>movies

nah thanks my IQ is above 100

*sigh...what are the names of the movies so I can see context of post.

mods please ban op for being annoying.

i bet it's not

Hollywood is circling the drain
fuck em

discord gg/qGUzbU

add a .

Cried at the ending of Florida project, have you seen Tangerine? Same director another great movie of his.

Same, haven't seen tangerine though.

If you're fully into what Sup Forums believes it's best if you don't, but it's very cool how they filmed it.

Yea I know what it's about. What did you think of the iphone shit at the end of FL Project/?

Just looked it up, didn't realise he did that on an iPhone, interesting from what I've read it seems he was kind of forced to anyway as it's very difficult to get a camera crew into Disney.

Regardless of the reason why logistically he had to film it discreetly on an I phone I think it made sense. Because it was a sped up version of a moment she wanted to experience but didn't have time to do it properly since they'd be coming after her to take her away. If you get what I mean.

agreed

What also disappoints me, is that the US has so many more interesting stories like Florida project or Tangerine, but the only thing they seem to make are super heros movies or sequels.

For example I was reading how some people in the us live in Walmart parking lots or camp there in campervans that would be a movie I'd love to watch.

Another movie I watched was Beach Rats, again not a Sup Forums approved movie but very interesting.

Why are people still allowed to spam this shit

>Caring about (((Hollywood award ceremonies)))
>Ever
Absolutely pathetic

I really like the director and I'm going to seek out the other movie he's made, since the 2 so far that I've seen (Florida project, Tangerine) have been amazing.

I'm gay and I thought it was fucking awful.

That looked terrible as well. Only so many movies you can watch by women about gay men with straight male actors where at least some of the content is just beefcake softcore before it gets boring. I have never seen a Hollywood movie featuring fem white gay men that actually are fem gay men irl.

I really liked it. But yeah I was shocked to learn it was a female director, as it seemed so authentic.

What! Loved Tangerine seen it 3 times. Favourite character was the taxi driver though wish it focused more on him.

Yeah because perhaps you are not gay. Most "gay" movies are not directed by gay men let alone acted by gay men. If the actors are actually gay men they ALWAYS can "pass" as straight men. You never see actual fem gays even in most art house cinema. It is just wildly unrealistic and boring. Tangerine was garbage. I don't give two fucks about niggers or trannies and fuck that was boring. God forbid they ever make a movie about gay people where the actors actually sound fucking gay like some gay people do irl.

Yeah, a 2 hour movie about hobos in a parking lot, that sounds fucking riveting. Fuck you, faggot, fuckin' roll out there and kill your whole family bitch.

I'm not entirely against this. We should let them push Jewish faggotry. And keep bashing white people at every opportunity please. Even liberals are starting to notice and get sick of it. I'm honestly to the point that I want them to come out and try and come for the kids. Let the normal people see them for the monsters that they are. And let the kikes choke on their own shit while we sharpen our pitchforks.

I enjoyed them but I understand how you feel. Would have been great if Hollywood did a studio 54 movie properly and a stonewall movie properly. But it's still not palatable for the masses. Have you seen Milk?

I think you could write something interesting about that lifestyle. Florida project is pretty much that, a story about poverty.

are intentionally trying to sound like an edgy 12 year old? reading this is like stepping into a time machine damn

>Sean Penn as a gay man

Yeah or basic bitch gays like you don't mind straight men in roles based on gay men cuz u think they are cute and keep watching that shit.

I'm not, but name me a gay movie you like so I can understand your complaint better.

I liked milk. Are you you saying you'd rather it feature characters who are seen as extreme and unrelatable? Because if they are going to make movie's like that they still want to make some money.

>fag flags
Aaaand like that opinion ignored

no need to be upset :^)

would
the trailer seems pretty cool though

Samurai Gourmet is better than anything Hollywood put out this year.