Why did Nichijou flop?

Why did Nichijou flop?

BDs

Japs
Shit taste
Ect

Too many reddit cucks and their pleb taste.

Unfunny meme jokes and forced animation

BDs were far too expensive compared to the usual price.

Hello normie

Your life is a forced existence.

1. It was a bad show.
2. See 1.
3. Mostly only niggers like Nichijou, niggers don't have money, they do can steal the BDs but that won't count as a sale.

unfunny

Of course it is, no one chooses to be born.

>normie

it was kind of bad

It wasn't funny

Animation was forced and not funny

After watching about 200 clips of Nichijou on youtube I am forced to say that it just isn't that funny. For every great scene there are about 5 bad ones. Love the animation though

Because I liked it. There was never a anime comedy I actually found funny that didn't sell like shit. Maybe DMC which had decent sales as far as I remember.

>cucks
Go back there

>tfw 90% of people that watched Nichijou did it on youtube
>60% of said people did it with a youtuber so they had someone to watch it with
Man, Nichijou deserves better.

>meme jokes

If you lurked for two years before posting you'd know this

Good animation doesn't make up for the lack of humour in a comedy

reminder that anyone who says nichijou is bad has jojo and boruto generals open in other tabs

Nichijou was and still is a great CGDCT anime and no one can say otherwise

>Getting triggered by being called a normie cuck.
I want summerfags to leave.

You're trying too hard to fit in

how does it feel to share your board with people like that? Maybe you should leave if youre so upset about it.

>You should leave if retards shit up a place you've been for over a decade

>over a decade
I highly doubt that or you'd have left already.

HOLY shit we've gone over this so many fucking times
The BDs were overpriced as shit and nobody bought them. Which, by the way, is the publisher's fault.

It is not odd. 2007 was a decade ago.

it physically hurts me when people on this board don't understand the economics of anime

>2007 was a decade ago
HORY SHET

It's because they all got here since SnK aired

nice buzzword

No way

I don't know what to think of this series.

I've seen out of context clips that are top tier, funny and well animated.

But sitting down to watch the actual full length show is slow-going.

The beginning of the show was very weak and not funny at all. It became a lot funnier towards the end but the first ten episodes were rough. Maybe that turned a lot of people off it.

wow who would have thought that watching out-of-context clips would cause you to completely miss the point of the show

Fuck off I swear it was only a few years ago

Overpriced blurays and nips with shit taste

Dropped it after one episode
Most boring shit ive ever watched

poor wording but he's not wrong

nichijou just has masurbatory animation for the sake of it and every gag is really long-winded but not quite over the top enough to get a reaction.

to me the only enjoyable parts were the fun character interactions with sakurai and the other teacher, the science tomboy, and hakase and nano, etc.

it's dissapointing because this stuff is about half the show where the other half is just the dumb 'silly' humor that thinks it's funny

Faggot

The BDs prices are retarded.

Lots of the humor was just LOLRANDUMxD shit with exaggerated reactions, running, action lines and explosions everywhere, and even the humor was scarce because it was sandwiched between forced attempts at being cute and relaxingly mundane.

But really, just cut shit like the gundere, the gay rock-paper-scissors interludes between Hakase and Nano, and the pointless shots of the igo soccer club sitting around doing nothing, and Nichijou could be a solid 13-episode comedy anime. It does have some genuinely hilarious parts, it's just squandered by KyoAni's obsession with pushing moe and trying to make everything "subtly" poignant.

At 7,020 copies of Vol. 1 sold, Nichijou, contrary to popular opinion, was actually a significant long-term success for KyoAni and is now a cult classic.

it's not that funny.