Freemasons

Is this the "secret society" that the FBI is talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fLa4miaiXIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was the Belluninati the whole time.

*Belluminati

Of course. Taco Bell strikes again

No. They call themselves “The Choom Gang”

No. Its Skull and Bones.

yo that $1 stacker is fuckin amazing. highly recommend

It’s called Palpatine’s Revenge
Pic related

All my family members going back to the 1800s have the freemason symbol on their tombstones. Am I one by blood or should I expect to be initiated at some point

the illuminati who are a fringe sect of the free masons

>Freemasons
>secret

Kekd and checked

freemasons are the good guys fighting (((them)))

Fucking prove it

they leave breadcrumbs but know this masonry is the craft of the whiteman.

Yeah right. They are in league with Israel

You don't have to believe me but look to america's founders, you'll know which side to take when the time comes.

Freemasons are literally the mafia with churches/temples.

(((it's))) afraid

No, if u aren't in already aware of secrets or in they deemed you garbage especially if you have a family history of membership

Freemasonry is Judiasm for Gentiles. They built the USA to create their war machine then handed it over to the Jews. Both Jews and Masons worship Moloch and they are all Kabbalists at the top.

I doubt it, it's a very public society, but being a 3rd degree blue lodge mason is the prerequisite to enter other societies such as the york/scottish rites and shriners..could be more after that idk but I am convinced it's all luciferianism, which I sorta like

that's one expensive book

daily reminder

2b1ask1

Don't! It's got nanomachines in it!

Wtf they edited the dollar bill to make it 20 steps. Why?

Did you pay full price for that?

The most lolworthy post in the history of /pol

The Grand Orient was the main force behind the eclosion of WW1, it's outcome and the fuckfest we've today.

Is the big "G" stand for Groids?

No, there are strong connections between the founding of the US and Freemasonry.

The Freemasonic goal is to create a brotherhood of men worldwide in order to stop conflict (and to promote commerce). Naturally such a brotherhood would entail uniting with those you do not have affinity with; Freemasonry is an "evil" entity because it promotes unions that are not desired by both parties, and seeks to pacify men, pic related.

freemasonry is degenerate

Supposedly, they don't recruit. If you want to be a mason, you're supposed to find one and ask them how to join.