youtube.com/watch?v=tXzUde5DMUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where’s your Zimbabwe flag?

How soon until white rule returns?

Kek
Be more like Uganda.

how you doin?

Nice flag, how long is your dong?

Tbh the native black government is actually doing well it's better to have a strong dictatorship like Gaddafi than a week democracy
Good u living in wales
6.2x5.4

Not a black nationalist lel

You mean Rhodesian?

am i in de right place brudda ?

Is white vinegar really the best way to remove coffee stains?

Fuck off pewdiepie

I got an idea for the doomed white race since Islam is cucking you hard. establish a 100% white state in some unhabitated fertile area in Africa enforce a strict conservative society like Islam for women but men still have freedom like the west form center it based on science and religion and you're done after time make sure each woman has at least 4-5 children no hypergamy.

soz don't drink coffee tastes like shit don't know why Whytes like that shit

>Tbh the native black government is actually doing well

No, it isn't. This isn't up for debate either. Even South Africa has a fucking baby-rape epidemic

This is the type of shit that makes me hate niggers.

Are you hwite

>good u
I'm alright
>living in wales
which part of wales u in?

>Create a state on soil that is already owned by some country or the other, every citizen practically becomming a terrorist/revolutionary organization
Yeah sure, I think (((no one))) would have anything against that, r-right?
If it wasn't for Nato/UN we could just steal a piece of land from some failing African state, but America.

Also I must add, OP and his useless genes wouldn't even be alive if my country stopped giving the UN money for African aid. Literal billions of dollars we pour into your 'people' and you're still absolutely fucking worthless.

you have destroyed everything you've touched, from neighborhoods, to entire countries.

where's my money?

Black not white

Wrexham lived in Cardiff before
How is it not doing well Mr 56% zimbabwe doesn't have a rape empadmic lel I was on holidays a 2 weeks ago literally all the shops are going reopen new business is coming and new roads are getting made

Why not do it now cucked eurofag nice to Muhammad stealing your women at least he's alpha lel

kys

Here :/:

Why did you destroy a perfectly decent country
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8&ab_channel=FBIV

Can I show you da wey out of this country?

How are your women?

do you kno de wey?

Shitholer?

youtube.com/watch?v=tXzUde5DMUo

Are you in support of #blaxit?

I dare you to make a live on periscope with the title "Ask a nigger anything you cumswapping cuck faggots".

Not degenerate like you're ones holy shit white women are pathetic

What are your thoughts on late (1970+) Rhodesia, Mugabe, and the (modern day) Zimbabwean people?

US Nig nogs are the most pathetic group of people I have ever seen victim hood complex low iq uneducated also living in a first world country GTFO my country and the WE shit they literally have no culture or identity
Wasn't born then m8 plus commies and blacks didn't have much experience starting a major society expect great zimbabwe

do you kno da wey?

whats it like having a trilliondollar bill?

Can you describe their mannerism and or typical personalities you run into?
Also as far as looks could you put that on a scale from 1-10 of an average Zimbabwean?

Rhodsia was ahead of it's time obviously but Surprised that zimbabwe is recovering really quickly brand new roads and new business are coming up plus old ones crop production is really efficient hopefully they can learn from they're mistakes new highways are being build probably most bores from South African will end up migrating here if the black government does well if white genocide keeps happening.

>most bores from South African will end up migrating here if the black government does well if white genocide keeps happening.
What makes you think Zimbabwe will be any better?

Just like any other women personality some are quiet some loud but most are not sluts cause of culture just find the right one for you

>OHH THE GREAT TRIBE IS NOTHING STRANGE ONLY SCATTERED NEVER LOST IN WINDS OF CHANGE.

How is it to live under black rule?

How is it KNOWING that your people are so inept that the SAME farms that use to produce an over abundance of crops now produce almost nothing, the only thing that has changed is that the white farmers who managed the farms were kicked out by the Black workers.

Thank for this information. Lastly, about disease. How rampant is it?

What are some staple crops and industries burgeoning in Zimbabwe atm?

Never had rape problem much much lower rates of crimes compared to South Africa even tho poor. If you are going to be robbed or something you will definitely not be killed strong leader= strong police system very little murders

Do you have to ask?

Maze corn,wheat,soy beans and tobacco is doing well again and other rising crops are catching up like rice

Obviously standard shit Malaria, cholria HIV and aids is really low tho unless you go to really rural areas

What are the rights for freedom of speech in Zimbabwe? How extreme can your speech be without getting arrested?

What do you think of Namibia?

>implying this is his meme
fuggin normies riiiiiiiiiiii

What do you think of us Caribbean blacks?

But we're not talking about blacks robbing whites in SA, we're talking about killing them because fuck whitey.
Mugabe chased whites out, if they return in a non-negligible proportion why should the local darkies be happy about them, given what the narrative has been all this time?

HIV is the virus that causes AIDS
just saying

coffee keeps you awake during stressful western life of constant commuting and working in an unnatural setting.

Ya hungry man?

Nigger

Don't really know much about it I'm 20 a 6.5 looks a LOT of African grills seem to be attracted to me almost exclusively
They are alright defo not as bad as African Americans
Tea does the same thing for me plus it tastes far nicer why eat something just cause everyone drinks it

Cool b
Just had Mac and cheese very tasty
How does you're gf like Muhammad's DICK why are your women so degenerate bruh

What's your choice of cryptocurrency since your money is worthless?

Die you fucking commie nigger

compare zimbabwe to eastern europe.

Zimbabwe is probably better eastern Europe is depressing as hell commie flats grey weather depressed people Tbh big bankers will always win they are so power they are too be big to fail

What does your accent sound like?

Brit

have you been to zimbabwe recently, its far more depressing compared to eastern europe