Raildex

So is Naru the impersonation of our protagonists wildest dreams?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akademgorodok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hamazura isn't the protagonist user

A baka shouldn't be allowed a body like that.

Seike-chan is better

>Protagonists*
Don't forget she's dressed in a maid uniform while on missions.

Think you meant "personification"
She does literally look like Saiai in a bunnysuit

Why couldn't they have made Seike a futa instead of retconning her boobs. Angels, demons, elves, vampires, and magic gods exist why can't we have one futa?

Futas are too unscientific
Einstein believed in God but not in Futas

Seike-tan is cuter as a flat girl(male).

Futas were Einstein's fetish. E = mc^2 was code for Erection = manko * chinko^2.

Kek

>She does literally look like Saiai in a bunnysuit
Eh, kinda? If you subracted what you got from the tits and added it to the legs and removed the tattoo, then she'd look similar but her eyes are also a bit off
That may just be me
Speaking of Saiai and bunnies though, I had something of a cute dream involving the two recently though
She was involved in some kind of scientific documentary where Saiai was sent off to Antarctica to survive the night in some underground pocket of ice with a rabbit for some reason
Some commentator mentioned something about how it was a nearly extinct type due to poachers hunting it for it's fur that shines in the moonlight
The last part I remember is Saiai cuddling with the rabbit as she falls asleep
It was cute and all but there's some messed up stuff hidden in there
I mean, Antarctica is pretty fucking cold right? Could she survive with nothing but her sweater, Offence Armor, and a rabbit to share a meagre amount of body heat with?
I don't even think she can totally block out extreme temperatures with the Armor, can she?
I'd like to imagine that the rabbit was replaced with me so we could just share our body heat with some nice igloo sex
Though the world might be in danger of some tidal waves from the amount of ice being melted from the heat generated in that
Plus, we might drown now that I think about it
I guess the best thing there would be to get her some warmer clothes, a heater, and a camera so I can jerk off in a separate location
Anyway, Saiai has better legs is the initial point I was trying to make

Mikoto seems like she'd adore her son but be cold and distant with a daughter

What?

Not him but it makes sense, she doesn't seem the type who'd get along well with any female figure getting along with a husband, daughter, friend, what have you.

You guys worry me sometimes.

>Being jealous of your daughter getting along with her father.
What world do you live in?

It happens pretty often m8

Damn these threads have been dead as fuck recently. I know they haven't the fastest but this is pretty slow moving.
Is everyone just playing the game or something?
You clearly have never run into some one that genuinely crazy before. I hope your life stays that way.

The best post I've seen in these threads in a while

After how she reacted to touma holding kuroko I believe it

One with crazy people in it. People get jealous of sisters getting along with brothers, daughters and fathers, and hell friends in general even when they're both guys. It's easier to think "well it's a guy so it's ok" and distance from that

Gemme the souce to the doujins you read before posting this.

>Gemme the souce
Soon as you learn english

Yeah, it really has slown down. I just wonder where everyone is.
Theres not much to do other than shitpost on other boards or get one out to lewds

Exam season maybe ?
I have exams in two weeks and I rarely post anything.

It's also the crash after a new novel.

Well game talk gave it some life, its about the only thing happening since the latest volume since the chapters weren't too stimulating

>Amai
>boss fight
You what?
At least the car sequence is proof it actually may become GTS one day.

True, true. That may be the cause.
Lucky me, i finished not too long ago. So im stuck to just shitposting before i get to being busy again.
This must happen often then.
I wont ask what people do since it varies, but i hope things get back up to speed again.

>enjoys visiting art museums
She might be a baka, but at least she's a cultured baka.

Thing is quality of threads always tanks between novels. I myself also used to just leave after the novel was done being translated, I'm only here on the off chance something gets announced for the Kamachi project

>I'm only here on the off chance something gets announced
Weren't there rumours about a new Railgun novel?

That was confirmed by a magazine pic as I recall. No news what it's about though

Was there a release date specified?

Not that I recall

Its more a sign that we can have boss fights like running away from Mugino or dodging othinus instead of fighting her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akademgorodok

Literally Academy City.

>People getting Accel, Kuroko, Magnus, Misha and Agnese
>I got goddamn Index
Well at least I can nuke bosses with Pendex

A man can hope, user. I hope they at least change something in the Amai fight because holy fuck it's boring.

Is there a story in this game is it just a mobile mmorpg ?

I mean, I don't know about Misha and Agnese but Stiyl isn't anywhere near Kuroko or Accel.

Since we're all talking about how it might be the first adaptation of OT14+, take a guess.

Just asking because I didn't want to get my hopes up.
Now I am hyped

He does high damage at range which is good enough

It does take some liberties with the fight, since more often than not you end up fighting random SkillOuts, level ones, hordes of magicians and fucking AntiSkill for some reason.
It covers all until the Hyouka arc, at least. I think that's the farthest we've got.

They won't, its a joke fight but it flows much better if you're high enough level, recommend bathing everyday

Farther than that, but full release definitely covers 14 so get hyped for fighting and hearing Terra

Sure, but it's boring nonetheless. Literally one attack with a windup of three fucking seconds that doesn't even hit in an arc.

Its not that bad when youre killing him pretty fast

>playing as Acqua
That might be interesting.

I suppose they will make bosses playable but probably only the ones that have decent models like Sherry Izzard and Frenda

Wait, Frenda has a model?

So far it probably covers up until OT13. There are achievements for that volume. There aren't any for volume 7 though, for some reason. Guess I'll know as soon as I finish 6.

Could level 5 Junko beat saints?

It's too early to determine user. We haven't seen her full potential yet.

I'm saying it because I literally cracked the game open, the files are there same with all these characters and items, just Idunno if theyre gonna enable it it keep it disabled

Yes check last thread or the wiki blog post comments

Is there any way you could upload the assets somewhere?

Level 5 Junko is GUTS.

Not right now but if you want them just turn the apk into a zip and work on from there, whatever you do with them just don't make it high profile because I've seen Devs stop because someone stole and used their shit elsewhere

I don't see how level five Junko would work. Clearly RD does nothing for her durability. She would destroy herself going if she was given srength boost without it, it would be like how Thor breaks his arms when ever something blocks his arc blades but ten times worse.

I was going to post this.

I wonder if Junko could unlock the key to Gunha's power.

Isn't Junko just a more specific Electromaster?

Any ideas when we'll get an english release of the game?

Never.

What?

>shitting on Index and Sheol Fear
Bitch I will cut you

She is an Erectionmaster.

It's weird that I haven't even thought of this after so many years but who is the guy in charge of giving all these chunni names to the esper's powers? Aleister?

>The railgun was just Misaki and Mikoto combining their powers

Besides flight the AAA has been pretty fucking useless for her. Killing brain for something she can more or less already do with magnetism.

And this is the power of Kuroko vs Ellis, an 870 hit combo, because fuck you.

I don't think he's interested in spending time naming thousands of esper powers. It's more likely that AC just has a chuuni nature and all the scientists are compelled to come up with them.
Like come on, Junko's power is basically just boosting her senses and physical abilities but it's fucking called "rampage dress" as if she's wearing power armor.

Meant for

It makes less sense but it is still a better name than Violence doughnut

DED

Fucking faggot

AAAAAAA KANZAKI

The Girl with the Golden Gun is my favorite Bond movie

That's gunha

Jajimento desu wa

It's desu no

>Agnese

WHERE?

>desu wa

Imagining Aeka Jurai as a Judgement esper.

Turns out the counter stops at 999. Pity.

If doubles the dedfag kills himself

AAAA. Why not higher chinks, i need my 100,000 hit combos, i cant keep track with you barring of at 999 damn it.

If doubles the Touma will fuck Index in front of Stiyl.

Agnese user here. Got her yesterday when they enabled her in the rolls

eat shit

How is she gameplay-wise
Combos, etc.

How does she play? Hit the infidels with a stick?

And die.

>Stiyl is triggered.
No.

Any idea when the illustrations for nt18 will be on baka tsuki?