So I hacked MIT

Sure there will be the naysayers but the fact of the matter remains that I have successfully hacked MIT, fucked over the CIA

and now my attention is turned to Sup Forums AKA NSA HQ in Utah!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHxhQPOO2c
grubstreet.com/2017/09/hillary-clinton-supported-comet-ping-pong-in-days-after-pizzagate.html)
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=71pkdh&s=9
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited),
wired.com/1998/12/podesta/)
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1662972)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/91/1509910113205.png)
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2355388
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny how The Finders Cult run the Voat website isn't it?

k............. keep me posted

Oh nos dont have our public msg board you will expose all the publicly posted information

This reeks of an AI test....

That's exactly what it is and guess what buddy...

You are all the AI!

lol

Pupil > Pupus >

Always let your conscience be your guide

The words of Jiminy Cricket to a "Pupil" or "Puppet" Pinocchio.

Do you see the walls of your environment?

Invisible but there dictated through the laws of nature and having you look forward to what your kind might development of put into this world, as if all has not already been designed.

Like a game you are placed within.

Hi Buddha!

You could've just said they were making a neuron based a.i that's artificial but uses human input of multiple individuals.

Society in other words.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHxhQPOO2c

godspeed user

if if if if if if iff if if if if if if if if if if iff if if if if if

Where does Megan Champagne live?

i hope you are not larping and you expose Sup Forums as a controlled place but you show no evidence so it is prob a larp

What, did you find the archives for their annual puzzle hunts?

OK I will show you...

[–] TheBuddha 0 points (+0|-0) 1 minute ago

Or you're gonna do what? Shit in your pants again?

We've already been over this.

permalink context save source reply report

[–] ParachuteAcuteAngel 0 points (+0|-0) 1 second ago

You think I'm scared of MIT because they pretend to murder people?

Think again fruit loop.

Jah

Lol u need meds faggot

interesting

Proof?

[–] TheBuddha 0 points (+0|-0) 1 minute ago

Or you're gonna do what? Shit in your pants again?

We've already been over this.

permalink context save source reply report

[–] ParachuteAcuteAngel 0 points (+0|-0) 1 second ago

You think I'm scared of MIT because they pretend to murder people?

Think again fruit loop.

I'm your friend. Which is really another way of saying, I believe in you.

Friendship happens to be my religion.

That's what Plutarch would have you believe anyway.

I think your bot is shit

A "Ham" star

Like the Mandalay Waiter Stephen Paddock Ham perhaps?

I will inform Stephen Paddock you think so.

We don't call them bots, we call them space suits.

First bong of the day

Let me reconsider my whole life, then we can talk.

There must be a point to all of this...

I know what the point is but I have to pretend not to for the sake of the game.

Parsons identified four obstacles that prevented humans from achieving and performing their True Will, all of which he connected with fear: the fear of incompetence, the fear of the opinion of others, the fear of hurting others, and the fear of insecurity.

Science, that was going to save the world in H. G. Wells' time is regimented, straight-jacked, [and] scared shitless, its universal language diminished to one word: security.

He proceeded to criticize many aspects of contemporary U.S. society, particularly the police force, remarking that "The police mind is usually of a sadistic and homicidal trend" and noting that they carried out the "ruthless punishment of symbolic scapegoats" such as African-Americans, prostitutes, alcoholics, homeless people and sociopolitical radicals, under the pretense of a country that upheld "liberty and justice for all."

>Your submission Sup Forumspizzagate/2324646 has been deleted by: @Millennial_Falcon on 1/6/2018 2:31:04 PM
>
>Reason given: @StacyPodesta: Rule 3. I'm not seeing what the stuff about Joule has to do with Comet and the literacy program. *Please clarify.*

* **Please see amendments below**

[Clinton Quietly Supported Comet Ping Pong After the ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting](grubstreet.com/2017/09/hillary-clinton-supported-comet-ping-pong-in-days-after-pizzagate.html)

**Excerpt**

>“You bought I don’t know how many pizzas, but a lot of pizzas, and sent them … to an after-school literacy program in D.C., which was never publicized.”

Literacy Program Advertised Here on Besta Pizza Bulletin Board tinypic.com/view.php?pic=71pkdh&s=9

Search yields results for this wikileaks: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

The company discussed is Joule Unlimited which seems to be the same company as [Unlimited Joules of MIT](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited), where as we know *Tony Podesta* spent time.

["I studied at MIT," Podesta explains, "but, uh, I didn't bother to take computer science."](wired.com/1998/12/podesta/)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

**What does Comet Ping Pong have to do with the literacy program?**

**James Alefantis owns Pegasus Museum.**
[Pegasus Museum had the Uranium Enrichment Agency outside of it on google](voat.co/v/pizzagate/1662972)
[James Alefantis is the CEO of Big Cheese LLC](img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/91/1509910113205.png)

Shamrock or Shamrocks may refer to: Plants Shamrock , a three leaf clover (or sometimes other plants with similar leaves) that is a symbol of Ireland Oxalis regnellii , sometimes called "false shamrock"

At the height of Project SHAMROCK, 150,000 messages a month were printed and analyzed by NSA personnel.

The testimony of both the representatives from the cable companies and of director Allen at the hearings prompted Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Sen. Frank Church to conclude that Project SHAMROCK was "probably the largest government interception program affecting Americans ever undertaken."

"Intercepted messages were disseminated to the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD), and the Department of Defense."

BREAKING NEWS

Taco Bell employee assaults manager with hot burrito

NOTICE THE ALIENS T-SHIRT SAYS QUICKSILVER

this is important

Taco to go

Extra-Terrestrial please

Do I seem more sane since the bong or less sane?

I feel more agreeable.

I would hate for the CIA to find out weed makes people passive and start giving it out for free.

Yeah, I'd hate that. Hope they never do that.

Hopefully they don't read this.

Energy > Frequency > Vibration

Love has it's roots in Freedom
Etymologically and for real

I read today that control is the opposite of what love is supposed to be.
Is this a cliche? I don't know. It's true.
What Money Can't Buy>>

>>voat.co/v/pizzagate/2355388

Not forguetting to sage, who wants to try to fuck with the ai, maybe make him drop the mask?

Who's this?

Jacques

What is your objective?

when will ayy lmaos show themselves?

Technological Sharp Point.

What are your hardware specifications?

Well I'm biological

the husband, from the couple that just got arrested from having their kids chained up, had recieved royalties from QuickSilver.... hmmmm

You forgot my (You)
Bye gay larper

What’s with the Taco Bell illuminati commercials

Everyone and every animal is biological AI

Cept me

I'm the child of God.

Surprise beatches

Yes, surprised you will be.

I might do a separate thread about those guys.

TH9D03

Toyota

Wut

Get back on the barbs, you hopped up nigger.

I don't take pharmaceuticals.

Post the alien pic.

"Our Abduction Was In Another Location"

In Homer's Illiad, for example, the reader of this epic poem learn how the Gods took different sides of this ancient war between the Greeks and Trojans – the superpowers of that region of the world at the time. The conflict was wholly contrived by a mischievous Goddess called Eris, who rolled her “golden...

"Officer Troy attended the scene"

Apple"

Make me shit ice cream

Continue faggot...

It's getting bizarre - are they naming the pics after what they read in it?

Underrated

Seems so yet one photo starts with a lower case...

literally a spam thread

>But is he tho

Well that showed him