Whites and meth
Swedes and somalis
Brits and Muslims

My best math teacher was a woman.

Jews and Muslims

Women and voting
Women and single parenting
Women and manual labor
Women and any form of art (including film)

A female friend of my college gf was a math major. She seemed pretty smart and into shit I didn't understand.

Statistically chinks make less car accidents proportionately, at least in the US

I had woman teaching math at uni and she was neurotic as fuck, unable to explain her thoughts coherently and constantly jumping between ideas wthout finishing them. But it looked more that she was too deformed from the math.

LOL. $5 says you never got to let alone past calculus. lmao at calling any math below cal 3 in the modern educational system 'math'.

Roasties spotted

women are often very good at crunching numbers, but they lack the ambition to do anything with that ability, other than please the teacher.

Muslims and other muslims

women and voting

It's a mixed bag. Some female teachers are really good at their jobs some others just scream and don't know what they are doing

>Women and voting
This. It's like their mid-to-long term prospecting parts of the brain are completely vestigial.

women and niggers are worse combined

What is the white man’s scientific field?

At least the intersection between the set of niggers and the set of mathematicians is null.

What a cancerous post

this is true, only math teachers ive had where in calculus 1 and algebra 1 lol, the rest is just males
females just simply cant

Women and toilets
They should mandatorily wear diapers instead

math teacher here
women shouldn't even be taught english, much less math

Ancient Greece:
Women banned from Sports, Arts, Theater, Education, Philosophy, Politics, Elections.

In your opinion, what is the main reason as to why women blow cocks at teaching math

Women and speaking

Pizza and pineapple

Just shut the fuck up.

Men and violence/aggressiveness......im a girl and im the highest in my class at maths so i dont know what you lot are on about

Algebra 1?

Post bobs+vagene.

Tits or GTFO , Shave your armpits first.

women are better at math than I am desu

High school doesn't count.
Also I thought we were good at violence

>im a girl and im the highest in my class at maths
what's an integral?

But I've often heard niggers say

For reals

>The United States has 330,000 people

You must be trolling putting this in a math thread.

blacks and civilization

Neat.

>chink
Guaranteed she cheats off a white beta male friend who gets things wrong on purpose after shes done because he doesn't want it to look like they're cheating.

East Asians are the master race.

Agreed. Since women act like children, they should be treated like children.

Maybe if you quit being a beta orbiter and actually experience what those people are like than you'll realize they aren't as smart as you think they are.

Niggers and Jews, Bad News.

Your home planet and a black hole just pips it at the post.

Almost correct -- women are best at a subset of arts related to homemaking, especially things like knitting/crochet/embroidery, cake decorating, pastry. Things that revolve around the beautification of the home.

kek

This. Chinks are just as bad as niggers

Like I said, they are known for cheating heavily on everything.

The best math instructor I ever had was an old woman with a doctorate. She was a complete contrast to the one I had in highschool, who was a massive cunt that would make fun of the students that couldn’t keep up during class.

>She was a complete contrast to the one I had in highschool, who was a massive cunt that would make fun of the students that couldn’t keep up during class.

this is my fetish

Low iq mutts get the bullet too.

Germans and being in charge of Europe

because they're all concentrated in one area and others have adapted to their shit

>meme flag
>talks about IQ to score Sup Forums points
>chink fetish
>”honorary”

Suck start the end of a shotgun.

americans and earth

no joke
we have unisex college dorm toilets and you always know if there was a girl before you... piss all over the seat, used tampons thrown around... women are filth.

True story. I'm ready to get off this rock.

Actually two of my favorite college math professors were women. Deal with it.

>living in the inbreed tube

so nothing changes for you but we will be free

good for you good for us, just do it

Emmy Noether.

this. Everything above real analysis is a useless fapping.

I am a STEM guy and I know some women who are really great at math. But not a single one of them is a cunt. They'd cringe hard at this stuff.

My long-term trad QT gf got a 3.9 gpa in mechanical engineering. She's a legit wizard at math. Obviously an exception to the rule, however.

Once every few centuries, you will find 1 or 2 women who are true mathematical geniuses, but even then they will be dwarfed by their male counterparts.

Asians and cars cause wrecks
Black and guns cause Chicago
Swedes and Somalis cause Stockholm
Brits and Muslims create London
Whites and meth make the 3rd Reich.

...we need more meth senpai

Niggers and civilization

>Asians and cars cause wrecks
Actually we have the full statistics on this subject. REAL statistics from our government, not meme .webms.

The Blue bar is Traffic crimes.
Danish people are Index 100.
Muslim shitskins proportionally commit 4-6 times as much traffic crimes than any Chinese guy.
The statistics also say Germans are slightly more careless than Norwegians and Chinese. Even though all 3 groups are superb model citizens.

this
to sum up
>women and not being property

OP and heterosexuality

I currently live my small family (i'm 19).
My mother (who is single) is an artist.
My sisters are artists.
My old homeschool teacher for maths and science were women.
My old homeschool teacher for english was a pathetic man.
My work manager is a woman.
My work boss is a woman.

>all that
>Britcuck

Checks out

look at where the world is and is heading

congratulations

Good. Now name a nigger mathematician.

>second year engineering student
>class is about 20% women
>they literally act like niggers
>talk to each other at full volume in the middle of lectures
>come and go as they please
>only listen to Chad's ideas and opinions on maths and science
>clearly don't understand the concept of how to create something new. they just know how to regurgitate information
>think they are literal Queens and act horrible to everyone all the time
It's a fucking nightmare. They should be banned from all science related subjects

>engineering
>20% female
sure buddy, you're an "engineer". Let me guess, you're in civil """""engineering"""""? Kek. Try doing an actual engineering major like mechanical or electrical. No way there is 20% wimminz in those classes and if there are any women, most of them are gonna be pooinloos and iranians.

I agree 20% is far too much.

These types of classes are usually sausage parties. It's all males in my class.

their mind will be wondering on who they will
fuck. no women will never rule the world.

should be oppressed because all the systems
will be ran on pure emotions and stupidity.

not an argument

probably the ones who become from all the faggotry. It is possible to not rely on them at all.
they are worthless

have you ever seen a penis on a woman?

Women and voting

Men and Violence.

Same, unironically. Had her in high school. She was a nice old lady who was fluent in several languages as well.

Diaperfag genocide can't get here soon enough.
>157759758
Used to work at Wal-mart. It's frequently much worse.

40 yearly old woman practicing basic algebra in a classroom

Ameriburger in action

how about MEN and POWER???

You tell em, sweden

Exactly, the only classes where it comes anywhere close to 20% are classes which are shared among all engineering classes (those that need to be taken by all engineering majors). Specific electrical or mechanical courses are liteally sausage fests. The only engineering field that is full of women is civil engineering, which is known to be probably the easiest engineering major of them all that still qualifies as actual engineering.

About 40% female in my undergrad for mechanical engineering, got to grad school and now it's probably around 5-10%.

nah that's a good combo
men are meant to be wariors and die by a superior man's hand, they thrive in war and grew into pigs in peace

In your fetish, does the student have to "stay after class" for some "extra credit"?

If it doesn't, you're an unredeemable cuck, and should kill yourself.

nah bro... nah

>their mind will be wondering on who they will
>fuck. no women will never rule the world.
What if she had a million vaginas?

same here

I found a lot of women actually aren't that terrible at math

finished 2 years ago. in our class of 50 electrical engieers there was not a single won.