Re:Creators

What would you say to Altair to make her angry?

Setsuna-chan

She's fucking shit. The worst fucking character in this shit parade of an anime.

I enjoy jacking off to your hentai from time to time.

That she's fake news.

U r cute lol

Why did Sharkteeth do a switcheroo with Sota's phone?

Altair is cute! CUTE

She's a shit character and not even original. She should just die.

well that escalated quickly.

She was kind of stupid and deserved it.

hnnng

What would you do in that situation?

>retards think Mamika is dead

Magical Shower inbound

Your creator was a dumb, worthless cunt and it's a good thing she killed herself. You're nothing but a worthless copy that highlights her ineptitude and lack of human value.

And with that we're officially in trainwreck mode. Enjoy the ride, and don't forget, eyes forward.

Smile like a retard.

Have a boner

What does shark shishkebab taste like?

She went from potentially great character to absolute garbage with her rant and Setsuna is a little bitch.

And what's the final destination of this ride, good sir?

>remake was fucking garbage
>no more komugi-chan
>ever
;_;

mmrghh

Magane is now undisputed best girl

"I killed her. I drove her to that end and I regret it very much - she was my friend and I should have been more considerate... but that does not change one bit that everything I said about you was true! That kind of design gets laughed at - it goes to the bottom of Page 3 and only gets 1 Star! From the friend that only wanted to show support! You're not unique at all! Everything about you! The cliches! The designs of your clothes! Just how many characters did she browse just to come up with you? I said it again and again, I said what I felt - and while I regret what I said to Setsuna, I don't believe I was wrong one bit!"

"The hat, the looks - you're not suited at all to the world in mind. You have no flaws for people to latch onto. You're so arrogant that you alienate the audience. Every time you grace the page the only thing people want to see are your spinning swords because nothing else about you evokes emotion or awe! You're cookie cutter! You're what everyone just scribbles to play it safe for views on their art and video page! Your dialogue is lifted from horrible anime! Your hair design is just a recolor!"

"So burn the world! Raze the oceans! It doesn't matter one bit because it won't change the fact that you're just a SHITTILY-DESIGNED CHARACTER!"

Would be best if she wasn't a fucking criminal though, at this point shes killed more than Hime has

If MC was likable at all I might find this scene a little charming.

But I was really hoping she'd just lie within a lie and have him murdered by some monster the entire time.

>in case preorders drop due to nothing happening, I'll kill someone in episode 8 and pray for the best
-hiroe

Do you think Mamika is wearing anything underneath that hoody? What if that's all she has on?

SETSUNA A SHIT!

A SHIT!

Only for people with fake taste like you. People with great taste love Meteora. But you have bad, fake taste. Sad

I'd fuck her but she'd probably bite off my head at the end

Meteora got deathflagged

>at this point shes killed more than Hime has
Yes, and?

That's the best part

Damn right.

Then she'd be a really, really lewd mahou shoujo.

It was obvious she will die after episode 6. How are you fags so dense?

100% confirmed death flags
> Touching Soda's hand

Just get on her good side and you're fine

So whenever these two start bonding I need to expect death.

That was always the case.

Meteora is the real bad guy though.

That img almost makes Meteora look endearing.

If Meteora just shut her mouth for 5 seconds, she'd be alright

Magane is a Hime who bullshits more and kills for fun instead of hate. I don't see the advantage.

Just keep watching the first episode

Two handholding scenes! What were they thinking?!

There's nothing wrong with being a criminal though

it's the deathflag of this show

That doesn't mean it's not a load of shit and ruined the entire show. How are you so retarded?

Kill for fun is superficially entertaining

Muh revenge isn't

With less style too but at least she's lewder.

confess

Killing for shits and giggles is infinitely more entertaining than "muh ebul world kill everyone".

Is Re:Creators the Re:Zero of our times? There are three fucking threads already, stop shitting the board up.

How exactly did it ruin the show?

Why's Magane working a part-time job

This show was ruined well before this episode. It has at least become entertaining shit with this one.

Sharkteeth posters were a mistake.

It's not our fault your seasonal favourite is shit and unappreciated.

>have one good character
>kill it before the first half is even over
>hurr durr
Again, how are you so retarded?

>not liking Magane's slim and lithe body
>not wanting to fuck her raw while she leaves bite marks on your neck and moans in your ear on each thrust
>telling her she'll get pregnant from all that but she kek-within-a-kek's such a probability gone while skipping away in a giddy afterglow
fags, the lot of you

Would redeem him

Are you implying you wouldn't wear maids uniform and get paid for it?

We edgelors like criminals

> Yuri bait
> Good
Yeah no. Altair was right, get over it.

Nobody fucking cares about poodle. Fuck off you mahou shitter. And here I thought you would say something more interesting than muh best girl.

>my favorite girl died so it's shit!
Please stop.

Meteora is so cute and yet seductive on this episode

I best she actually seduced a lot of heroes heading for the final showdown with the final boss, probably sucking out all their power on bed by you-know-what

Magane can be a bit annoying and will clearly be static but she's more entertaining than hime's brand of edge.

>i like cocks, anything that doesn't have anything to do with cocks deserves to die
Okay.

Nobody cares about your hobby of eating shit either and you're still here.

Which day is preview day? Dont want to miss the shitstorm when Mamika is confirmed alive.

Does she infodump during sex as well? Explaining all the intricasies of human reproduction and genitalia?

Where does she even live?

Typical mahou fag. Go watch Precure, ugly.

Tuesday.

mhm

That would make my dick diamond hard

>Rui only got one line this episode

Pleases old men for money.

>Mamika died because she changed too much and grew enough of a spine to see what's wrong and approached Hime directly.
>Magane will die because she remains predictably static to her story and falls for an obvious trap that she can't help but suffer from due to her character remaining perfectly in line with her in-novel self.
Calling it now.

Typical fag.

She's be OK, right, guys?

in my heart

>this one mahou shitposter furiously saying the same shit every thread

At this point I think he actually hates Mamika and Mahou Shoujo anime in general and is just falseflagging. Anyone else would've just dropped it by now.

Yeah, sure.

>good
Spouting generic understanding lines means jack.

Wouldn't count on it. I'd have more hope if the writing wasn't so atrocious, but here we are.

>ALTAIR A SHIT
>Meteora ded when?
>Arisu lesbotomy
>Mamika ded best grill
>MAGANE BITE MY DICK OFF WOULD YOU
>Selestela dry paint

Is this the accurate consensus?

Friendship ended with ALTAIR
Now
MAMIKA
is my
best friend

I bet she'll try her lie bullshit on someone who knows about it and promptly get shot in the face, or something equally anti-climactic.

She ded.

yeah man we need better characters like CRAWWWWWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

super great character hell yeah HOHOHO

Who gives a shit.

>ALTAIR A SHIT
>consensus
Nope. I want to watch this edgy donut steel fuck everything up.

>Altair knows the first attack was not enough to kill her off
>Prepares the second barrage
>MAGICAL SPASH FLARE

Our girl will be fine