Re:Creators

You can tell me she isn't evil. You just can't.

This look up absolute disgust and condensation is not something a good person has

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13008838
strawpoll.me/13052764/
youtu.be/n7bjt7qRc8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's concerned about him. Meteora is a good girl.

She can just tell Souta is being a shit.

Oh look, the tripfag likes her. What a trash character.

Magical Slayer Mamika is the only truly good person in this world.

Meteora is planning to talk the world into submission, Souta is hiding all this important stuff, Alice wants to end this wretched world, Selestia preys on unsuspecting shotas, Yuuya is a stand user, and Swords is ultimate angst.

He pretty much admitted everything when he said "I". I think Meteora is smart enough to pick up on things like that

>condensation

God I hate Meteora. Her and Alicetaria make me want to shoot myself whenever I hear their voices. All she does is monologue and act like she knows everything and probably the worst part about it is that she ends each of her pretentious speeches with "well that's just what I think might be". I hope she dies soon, i really don;t care how

When has ANY request for advice that went "I have a friend that XYZ" wasn't actually about the person in question? You don't even need Sota acting like an autist to tell.

yeah, so I think Meteora has her own plans, she just wanted to see Souta's response. I don't think she's evil, but I wouldn't be surprised either. She certainly has the capability.

I think it would be fucking cool if she did. She's the second one to show up (or maybe the first, who knows!)

If she's puppeteering Swords, it would be fucking cool.

strawpoll.me/13008838

Every thread until the last episode.

strawpoll.me/13052764/

Every thread until we see the body or I forget.

that is lacking options. mamika is alive and dies next episode. mamika is alive and hime doesn't know and thus brings another copy.

>>>>>>>ded dyke
literally who?

>>>>>>>
And we continue the trend of only crossboarders hating Mamika.

I can't believe Mamika is dead!

i will rescue Mamuka

Meteora is a good simple girl that just wants to tell you about everything

my wife Meteora is very cute

Mamika will be ok

Of course, she will.

I hope she dies.

She's dead.

condescension

>Altair found Sup Forums
Go away, you chuuni piece of shit. We hate you too.

Still the best.

A shit. A motherfucking POOP.

I have memory of a goldfish. What happened to Alice-chan's creator?

>You can tell me she isn't evil. You just can't.

I hope she ends full dere with a "I love every one of you" instead of a tsun "I don't hate all of you" by the end.

This kills the worst girl. (hopefully)

Best wife. Cheers user.

Wouldn't be certain. Have seen magical girls to survive worse.

Hime threw him somewhere offscreen and forgot. Probably dead due to starvation.

DELET

Probably nuked

Imagine going to every single thread to spread your shit taste

Cheers for Meteora

I'm optimistic that's gone for good.

How many beers before she starts looking good?

Never really like Mamika, but this episode raised my opinion of her.

>mfw she went down like a champ

Jesus Christ Soda is such a fucking faggot.

none. she's always good
was, is and forever will be
don't make her sad user

What do you think of your princess now that her motive has been revealed?

Still waiting for the aloha snackbar edit.

That last Splash Flare was genuinely badass.

That she is really a suicidal teenager OC. They've been pushing the development beyond what their creators defined for character in the real world, I'm interested in see the developed Selesia and Altair.

She's still pretty cool.

She's doomed to fail at her mission because she carries the same feelings of worthless and failure that caused her creator to jump in front of a train in the first place. She's psychologically already set herself up to fail.

She's quite vulnerable. I don't know what she will do from next week on. I like this Altair more than the smug chuuni

Would Altair get killed or captured if she failed to kill everyone?

98% chance she turns into a QT sexual waifu but due to marketing pressure remains very specifically single.

I guess there are three options:
>she is hurt, goes to the any person she can think of that wouldn't betray her, ironically Souta
>she is unhurt, and figures out Souta is the only one who could have given that information about Setsuna and tracks him down
>she is unhurt and finds another place to sit and talk to herself instead of fulfilling her plan

Edgelady galore.

She calls Souta "dear brother", it's just family love.

Hopefully whatever it is it's a reason to seek out Souta. For both their character's sake. Sota needs something to push him past this muttering, stammering nonsense he's been doing.

>she is unhurt, and figures out Souta is the only one who could have given that information about Setsuna and tracks him down
This seems the most likely. I don't know if she'll be as passive as she was now that she got herself bloodied

I forgot 4th and 5th
>immediately deceives Aliceteria into going on a rampage
>Aliceteria realizes what happened and challenges her, but she is not killed since she did not talk about Setsuna
Both lead to the third option.

youtu.be/n7bjt7qRc8U

There you go user

She'll get talked into sudoku by Souta's new gf. How ironic.

I was waiting all show for her to do her lineage proud.

I was not disappointed.

What's it like having an exposition girlfriend?

oh god she's so cute I CAN'T HANDLE HOW CUTE SHE IS

>Alice... this is... my las Splash Flare...

Why is Meteora so /fa/?

Unlimited taxpayers money.

Seeker of a Thousand Smiles

>handholding
Censor that shit user.

>pick up the show for pink
>see this
Why?

Being meguca is suffering.

I'd pick up for this moment

Because you have shit taste.

20000 hours

Sorry, meant for

I'm not the biggest fan of Meteora but she looked pretty nice in this episode, too bad for her we also got maid Magane so she wasn't number one but good effort.

Who came up with the meme that this iiko is bad? Literally no proof.

It's mostly due to that really awkward look she shared with Alice last episode.

Meteora has been the true BBEG ever since her first infodump.

She's the smartest character, everyone even the government seeks her to decide every step, she's been more of a fight enabler than Hime who just sits doing nothing all day and now they revealed that Hime is just a child with imposing clothes and powers. She was also there way before the story started together with Hime in which we have only her testimony about, and her creator who could have a notion of her true character (being an NPC with possibly even less details than Hime) is dead.

Not saying she is, but she would be the most natural choice of character to betray everyone out of the good guys.

Look at her face in the OP pic. If she's not evil then she's at least thinking that he's a faggot

>exposition-chan was the keikaku master all along
A twist of epic proportions.

You know what has no proof? Her theory that their very existence will cause the world to be destroyed.

>Selestia preys on unsuspecting shotas

Hime didn't deny that theory, so it's probably true. Though after she dropped the act it seemed like Hime is going for normal destruction and chaos.

I do not think Sota is a bad character, that everyone makes him out to be.

I mean, anyone who has ever been in a real stressful situation would have a really fucking hard time acting at all. Sota might be responsible for the deaths of many people. He would most likely fear incarceration. In Japan, you are guilty until proven innocent. I highly doubt the government will just let him slide, if he really is responsible for the creation of Altair.

How would you react to accidentally hitting the button that blew up a football stadium full of people, but you didn't know what the button was for when you did it? I would be mortified if anyone found out about it, and I would most definitely try to get out of it. I'm really not the kind of person to own up to mistakes. I know Sota isn't for sure.

So the only character development I think he is going to get, is when he snaps from anger. He is going to unleash all hell at some point. After all, its commonly known that the quietest people are the most scariest. I will fucking laugh if he goes full edge mode at some point in his pitiful cowardly defiance of his own weakness.

>no guessing games what she means or expects
>no misunderstandings
>verbalizes emotions instead of just acting on them or screaming at you (like red would)
>spends at least 20 minutes contemplating an issue on her own before talking to you
what's not to love?

That doesn't change the fact that every time he is on screen is utterly annoying. Realistic != good character.

>Mamika
>Mami

Where have I seen this before?

Sharkteeth bullying him wasn't annoying

>there's a brawl
>they cut away
What kind of bullshit is this? Did impaling mamika consume all their budget of the next 3 episodes?

Yes it was. She was fine but his reactions were fucking annoying.

While I agree with you. I just don't really think its justified to hate him. I mean, who cares if he is bland. Tons of real people, in fact, the majority of real people are all bland fucks with no agency.

So only within the real of "anime" does one consider quality character traits to be a necessity, when in real life they are rare. So This is more of a reality check than anything. I also understand that this is suppose to be entertainment for some people.

I don't think a brash character would have been a better choice. They would have needed to be lacking in strength of character to not override the entire cast. But not weak enough to be non-existent like Sota is. If only he had more presence, and more drive to understand his situation. Then maybe. I'd rather see several episodes of him trying to gather up the guts to say something, rather than him doing nothing.

Shark will probably turn out to be one of the good guys.

>breathes loudly
>stammers
>presses his words
no, SHE was fun. he was still annoying in that scene.

I called Sharktooth getting in on the Soda bowl last episode. I hope she uses him for what I think she will. Abusing Altair.

I hope she uses him for what I think she will. Rough sex.

But he has to know that 1. it will get found out sooner or later and 2. people are in trouble and need the information only he has.

Maybe that's realistic for a Nipponese but no-one of legal age should be able to do that and look themselves in the mirror.

His ancestors were probably commanding men in battle at a younger age FFS.

I could not argue against that! But seriously, their sexual tensions are so strong together. I want to see Soda dominated by her.