Create cool angel aliens with great designs and cool abilities

>Create cool angel aliens with great designs and cool abilities
>Have them have the least amount of chapters to give us a shitty ending

Has a manga's ending ever made the entire story seem shitty to you?

Was I the only one to like the edgy dialog of the god alien at the end ?

Gantz's story didn't need the ending to make it seem shitty.

maybe other kids your age did

I don't know, I liked their motivations and how they shat on the MC. I don't get why peopple were angry about them being behind the whole gantz thing it's not like there was a lot of alternative.

It was too hard to draw

can i get a quick rundown on the ending?

Something about superior alien sent the gantz balls to humans to practice for alien invasion

said alien civilisation invades

kurono saves the world but his clone and best girl dies

Nope. The invader aliens tried to invade the other superior aliens, and failed miserably. The superior ones knew the invaders would try to pillage other worlds, earth included, so they sent their technology to such worlds in order to help them fend off the invasions.

The ending? The very ending? Kurono kills the boss and so the ships fall.

Okay.

>Has a manga's ending ever made the entire story seem shitty to you?

>Good battle manga that was dark without being overly edgy or falling into the trap of there being no hope that many "survival" based manga fall into.
>Author wasn't sure of how to continue the plot and the Editor didn't like the female lead so the manga was forced to wrap up in five chapters where none of the plot threads were meaningfully resolved.
>Author decides that since ecchi harem romcoms are so popular, if he makes a sequel manga that is one he can make tons of money.
>Sequel is just plain bad in every sense, none of the fans of the original like it
>All TLs drop the sequel like a rock.

there was actually a sequel?

Yeah, Futari no Artemis.

It's an ecchi harem romcom where the male lead transforms into a girl for stupid reasons and is forced to live at an all-girl school dorm by the bodyguard of the previous manga's villain, who's now the dean of a school that trains big-tittied women into warriors who kill Angels.

What was the whole point of having been sent to Italy? Just to kill off the old man and that one guy?

T.speedreader-kun

Kurono2 was born after that mission because Reika got 100 points IIRC

>in order to help them fend off the invasions.
why did they help them

Not really help them as the superior aliens took the giant aliens planet. Giant aliens fled to earth so the god aliens send information to the human to finish off the aliens.

WHY
H
Y

I think simply just to spite them

Yes, most rushed endings are bad.

Gants was such an amazing series.

>tfw no zombie island arc
>tfw no planetary exploration arc
>tfw deep sea arc
>tfw no dream arc

Literally so much wasted potential.

For humans to finish their job. They want all the giant aliens dead.

Would you pardon the GANTZ:0 if they just restarted the entire GANTZ from that point in movies and add extra missions and give us a better ending without the worst girl and Fedora God?