HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/955883840899354625

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/james-rybicki-who-was-chief-staff-to-james-comey-and-current-fbi-director-christopher-wray-has-quit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VRNK5DdI-w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Did you delete texts
>No
>Oh, okay.

>I would advise you flee the country
But what about my college lecture about ethics?

So what did you have for lunch Jim?

>HAPPENING
Faggot leaf

theyre buddies
not happening
probably just an excuse to get a nice lunch on the company card

The two guys who met up and coordinated Comey's testimony back in May? I'm sure it's another grueling "special" kind of interview

>corrupt guy interviews his corrupt best friend.

>How's your wife, Patrice?
>Fine, thanks.
>She looked nice at the foundation dinner last month. Would be a shame for her to be awfully lonely for 10-to-15 years.
>Once a month?
>I was thinking once a week.
>Fine. But at your house.
>Nope. Yours.
>No. C'mon.
>10-to-15
>(sigh) Fine.

>plead the fifth
>government cant do shit

outplayed

>Mueller investigating Comey
talk about a fucking dog and pony show, how about we get Sessions or Nunes on his ass? I'm sick of this BS posturing

Sessions interviewed with Mueller yesterday

This was Comey's scheme.

He never planned on charging anyone including Trump when he started investigating him. He would just use the threat of the possibility of charging someone as leverage to get what he wants. Hillary losing really threw a monkey wrench in his plans. He made the announcement that he was reopening the investigation on Hillary when he was sure she would win, dropped it as soon as she lost, and focused on Trump when he won.

Trump didn't appreciate being blackmailed and fired him. Trump didn't think this would stop the Russia investigation. He just figured out Comey's scheme and didn't like his weasely ways.

If Comey wasn't just after political leverage then Hillary would have been charged, he wouldn't have reopened the investigation when it was sure she would win, and then immediately shift focus to Trump when he ended up winning.

>Mueller investigated sessions
That's not what I was talking about, I was saying I wish Sessions hadn't recused himself and could put Comey over the fire

Comey’s FBI Chief of Staff, James Rybicki, has abruptly resigned from the FBI.

yea i just saw that. I wonder what the repercussions will be. I feel like Wray is a snake in the grass as well, even though he was a Trump hire, i just don't fucking trust him.

Not true. The Government can just assure that they won't prosecute YOU for what you say. Especially if they need your testimony to get bigger fishes. If you refuse to testify at that point the Government can put you in prison for as long as you refuse to testify.

>golf and grandchildren

Questioning was closed door off the record and consisted of questions such as: how are the wife and kids? Did you get tickets to this year's super bowl? Where do you want to eat lunch at today?

Great news, Rybicki was 100% compromised and part of it. Next you'll see them all scurry, the rest that is, Priestap, Page, Strzok, Baker. McCabe nor any of them deserve a pension. They don't even deserve a chance to file for unemployment

mueller is part of this

is this goal post moving? Only jail is acceptable schlomo. You're fucking talking about pensions for treason? So out of touch!

>how are you grandchildren doing?
>great, thanks, and yours?

Back to the future on HBO right now (Biff just got knocked out)...as soon as I opened this thread Doc Brown goes: "THE STORM!" ...dun...dun...DUNNNNNN!

You know the entrenched bureaucracy is going to attempt to mitigate as much damage as possible. Yes, jail is where they belong. But the mere fact that these people are all, still, at this late date, with all that is known, employed and being paid by the FBI is pretty damning and a sign that people behind the scenes are doing as much as possible to cover up and protect. Right now I'm just happy that one more scum is out of the goddamn office. Trump still has 7 years left of governance and the quicker these swamp creatures are drained (and then tried, convicted, executed, etc), all the better

The penalty for treason/sedition is not losing a fucking pension
Seriously check yourself before we the people wreck them

>questioned by his best friend
Fixed it for you.

this

>Hey Jimmy, you wanna grab a bite after squash on friday?

You people who think it's all going to go down like Hollywood with roundups and public firing squads need to get your fucking heads on straight. YES, THAT IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN. But if you think it's all going to wrap up that "easily" then you're either deluding yourself, or trying a D&C strategy which is failing hard, at least ITT. Simply getting them off the fucking FBI payroll is what is known as a "nice start" and long fucking overdue. Now we can go from here on Rybicki as far as investigating/indicting/trial/sentence/punishment. Getting any of them out of their jobs is also key to keeping them from attempting any further covering up or being coached/schooled by other partners in their crimes on testimony (at least on taxpayer dollars)

bump for interest

I really hope we get an actual drama show years down the road of the Trump administration. This is all set up like a drama with such interesting characters. Every season depicts a year in 24 episodes.

Season 2 starts with a shutdown and more infighting.

>Don't recall
>That's Classified
>I had no knowledge of that
>Muh Fifth

O-okay.

Who is saying anything is going to be easy?

checkem

>Mueller investigating Comey

Nobody said he was investigating Comey. He interviewed him about Trump - the person he is investigating. Retard.

this

kek

>Trump still has 7 years left of governance
I love him but I won't be back in a voting booth if people haven't been brought to justice over this shit by 2020

HAPPENING!!

INSIDER SWAMP CREATURE QUESTIONED BY INSIDER SWAMP CREATURE. MAJOR SOFT BALL LAYUP QUESTIONS WERE HEARD. ITS DEFINITELY HAPPENING

paris
anidalgo est est inconsiente elle ne vois pas l'urgence des carierre de paris il faut les renforcer a tous pris si on veus eviter un insendie monstrue des abitation en ruine merci de vous aucuper du probléme
merci de transmétre se mesage si vous aite amoure de paris ou pas
vive la france
revener a la terre elle est source d'anplois et davenire

>what do you think of trump
>that is classified

>FBI director writes a memo
>all memos written by FBI directors are automatically classified
>FBI director gives the memo he wrote to a reporter
Have fun in jail, Jim

Yeah that's pretty much it. And we're going to let it happen. Bye America, it was nice while it lasted.

They Skype each other.

Yup. If I'm the POTUS, and some weasel dick FBI director waves a dossier in my face and tells me I'd better fly straight, I'd shitcan him in an instant.

Probably because the fucking FBI and DOJ are still slow walking all of the evidence out.

Guy who exclusively drinks infowars and fox news koolaid makes a fool of himself on the internet.

Reason #1052 why you're not president.

>>FBI director gives the memo he wrote to a reporter
he was already fired then

Executive Order 13526: “original classification authorities” — like the heads of various departments and agencies — can classify and declassify information “owned” by their organizations.

Oh look you're wrong.

Comey is probably being interviewed about his firing seeing as Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice.

>treason
>no pension
You're setting the bar a little too low, there. I say we drop them off at Hickok45's house for a weekend.

This at least lends credence to the fact he's not on his side. I doubt this is any sort of home run by Trump fans, nor is it a boon for people who want Trump gone. They would of interviewed him earlier if it was critical to a case against trump. Pair this with the recent text debacle, Rybicki leaving and other FBI drama means its theme trying to figure out whats going on.

FBI Director Chris Wray replaces James Rybicki, Comey-era chief of staff

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/23/james-rybicki-who-was-chief-staff-to-james-comey-and-current-fbi-director-christopher-wray-has-quit.html

You need some education.
youtube.com/watch?v=VRNK5DdI-w4

You literally just described all of Sup Forums.

Give it a month and I'd be surprised if Pence isn't interviewed.

Your Southern flag is gay gay gay. You lost faget. Move on.

I did not do anything. We require larger amounts of funding for our projects. We are the descendants of Royalty. Excrement.

Rybicki's resignation is the real happening. Begin turning on the lights and the cockroaches start scattering. He is on Nunes' witness list and his day is coming soon.

You’re retarded. The people you interview last are the people which are the closest to the suspect or the suspect themselves. So either Comey is a suspect or he’s closely related to the main suspect, if the investigation is being looked to be wrapped up soon.

t. Seasoned investigator

I’m not saying public executions, I’m not saying public hangings.
I would be happy with them living very long lives behind bars in a non-cushy federal pen.
Nothing less would be acceptable to me.

That wasn't the point of the counsel. You can't start a sham investigation then cry obstruction when you get fired for making the fucking fake investigation.

The cockroaches in the white house?

>nunes

That guy's an imbecile.

Yeah, not sure how anything exciting would come from that

Why do you care leaf? Comey isn't crying obstruction. Obstruction is a charge that is being levied against the guy in the white house.

Bump. Fine work, leaf.

FBI / DOJ. And yes the pest control team is still working to clear out the WH infestation caused by the previous inhabitants.

you just know Congressman Gowdy will have strong ... nay ... potential hurtful emotion filled words for Comeh

We shall see.

>We know Mueller interviewed him, because James Comey is the one who leaked this story to us.

Oh lordy.

Questioning/subpoenas never lead to anything. Everyone lies, says they don't remember, or pleads the fifth. Our justice system only works against poor black people and pedos

lots of full penetration

>Oh lordy.
made me laugh

Where did I say that? I said Mueller will be unable to bring an obstruction charge because it is bogus. It is a media garbage talking point, it doesn't mean that it is factual or real.

Obstructing an investigation that Comey told him 3 times wasn't even happening. Try again

Regardless, it was still a memo written whole he was FBI director and was about am ongoing investigation. Leaking classified information, especially regarding an ongoing case, is extremely corrupt and he should still be held accountable.

You mean because they are realizong the Russia Collusion they were originally investigating is yielding absolutely nothing? They are moving goal posts.

"James Comey acted irresponsibly but I don't think any reasonable prosecutor would press charges."
"Oh, okay."

just them two getting their story straight a la tarmac style

Watch Breach the movie!

Self righteous know it all agent who claims he's a boys scout, perpetually reminding people he's the goody goody Catholic saint who's the example to all who never does anything wrong and is feigned shocked with all the Lordy Lordy expressions but is literally a traitor and eventually gets jail.

> t. watch tv
hey me too! ; )

Will check this out user, sounds at least tolerable for a hollywood thing

>>Our justice system only works against poor black people and pedos
>Jew judge lets nigger go for crime he committed because fuck whitey
>"pedo" gets convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison for having cartoon drawings of cartoon children or for having sex with a fertile 13 year old

you know comey worked under mueller before, right?

trust me you're going to kek out loud at how remarkable history repeats itself

>>Happening
Not happening.

Not only that, Comey, along with current FBI director Wray, with Mueller, all dramatically threatened to quit Bush/Ashcroft DOJ because they were so upset about the gubmint spying on people without warrants. What a crock of shit. That was both Mueller and Comey's PREFERRED method of investigation and so far Wray hasn't shown anything to suggest he isn't a similar tool

Criminally underrated

yeah I remember that Ashcroft story, I don't buy it especially now

Fucking great film.

>but they're our best goys

What that whole chain of events ultimately led to was a shift in policy. After that, the IC wanted even *greater* authority to capture and save and search against collected telecom line data.

So they scrapped section 215 of the PATRIOT Act (that was what they said was providing the legal basis to "listen to your phonecalls") and substituted it with Section 702 of the FISA Amendments act (which instead let the government latch onto the actual telecom switches and auto collect all in/outgoing phone data across borders) . The new FISA amendments act was made law in the last year of Bush but only implemented starting in 2009 under Obama, where it was gradually ramped up to create a kind of Orwellian database to target political opponents, again, all under Obama

#BREAKING: Former FBI Director James Comey
questioned by Robert Mueller last year.

FTFY:

Its a counterintelligence investigation not a criminal investigation you stupid piece of shit.

They'll taste each others lunch in the usual way...

True, in typical us political fashion, this shit is going to carry on FOREVER, at least for the next 7 years. A non stop litany of bombshell revelations, smoking guns, fabricated "scandals" involving Trump daring to be rich, white, and heterosexual, and absurd misinterpretations of all kinds of laws and amendments, and forecasts of blue or red waves.