Shitren is worst MC.

Wrong

Why is Mikasa´s head on manlet´s head?

I'm waiting you fucking idiot

>He has only two emotions
>reactive not proactive
>Magically given his powers
>father set the events of the story more than Eren
>too transparent there's no mystery to him and no complexity. This makes him automatically less interesting than the antagonists.
>his relationships rely too much on him reacting to people he doesn't bring that much to them.
>side characters like Grisha, Sieg, Kenny shine more than the MC

Perfect is EH my friend.

No.

Wrong.

Absolutely pathetic.
>inb4 nip character poll
For every person who likes him, 5 more people hate him.

does anyone have that panel edit of Reiner coming off the closet?

But LH doesn't conflict with EH

Hange is Eren's.

This

It is Sup Forums. Reddit likes him, for instance (idk about other resources, never went to them).

I like Eren a lot since he talked about genocide

Cute and canon.

Why is Eren so surprise? Did he really think those experiments Hange had with his didan wasn't going to have any consequences?

Mainstream audience hates Shitren.

>Reddit likes him
>idk
Wow, what an improvement. Why don't you go back there and stay?

What is there to like about eren? I am genuinely curious.

LM soon

Hanji would be such a good wife

His Didan.

Literally nothing.

Sometimes I need my daily dose of shipping cancer, so I come here.

Why is it so impossible for faggots to justify their hate for Eren?
>he is annoying :^(
That doesn't mean shit
What is there to hate him so religiously?

How come she has white teeth?

>post yfw this LH is more canon than bumblrina delusions of tuna fish

Why is it so hard for you to accept people have their own opninon?

>That doesn't mean shit
He's a plot device who wastes panels when we could have been focused on BRAYH

Moblit has had an interesting, if distressful, life.

So if the female, beast, collosoul, and armoires titans are eldians, why are they on marleys side? Why side with people who think your race is inferior

So many panels have been focused on him, yet he's still the same boring shit. Side characters like Kenny have had like no screentime and he's still better. Eren a shit.

Get out Mikasa

They're called Marelyan Eldians. While the other side are called Walldian Eldians.

You are the one who finds it impossible that people like him
>wastes panels when we could have been focused on BRAYH
why are you even reading this manga? jesus fucking christ
Tell me, what is there to like about a bitchy dyke that in the end betrayed her own convictions?
A faggot that all he did for most of the story was cry, sweat and stare at people
Some girl that hasn't been relevant for years now and people only like for her appearance?
The only interesting characters are reiner and historia and they have enough screentime so I really don't understand you faggots
Erwin is my favorite character and you don't see Erwinfags constantly crying like insufferable faggots like BRAYHfags do
Also yes, saying he is annoying doesn't mean shit because that is just a shitty opinion

HERRO Sup Forums MY NAME IS ER0N JAGGER I WUNT TO KILL ALL DIDAN HURHUR DUR DIDAN ARMONG OCEAN PUSSY

Why did they put in the scene with Marco?

>BRAYH
Hisufags and Anniefags like Eren. Don't lump them in with the autism of bitter BRYfaggots.

>You are the one who finds it impossible that people like him
English, please.
>Erwin is my favorite character.
Sure my man, cry a little more.

I am a Hisufag and I don't like Eren, so pls, let's not generalize here.

>Hisufags like Eren
I hate Eren.

>He has two emotion
Eren displays just about every emotion under the sun. reactive and proactive aren't emotions.

>Magically given powers
He didn't get his powers magically, you could make a case if the attack titan just died naturally and was reborn in eren, but erens was forced into his position because of his father.

>Father set the story
of course eren didn't set the story. It's about how the world effects him, his changes on the world are yet to be seen, his story isn't done yet.

>Mc has to be misterious to be interesting
Not true at all, his eternal delima of having so much pressure on him and having hundreds die for him is plently interesting, main characters are hardly showered in mystery and they don't need to be. We spend most of the time in their heads seeing the world through their perspective.

Sure you are. You're just autistic BRYfags who throw in Annie and Hisu to try and deflect.

>English, please.
What is it that you didn't understand?
>Sure my man, cry a little more.
???

That's a perfect Eren.

Because they believe that the people on paradise abandoned them and left them to rot and serve the Marley's

Hisufags only like Hisu.

I do not like Eren at all, stop lumping all Hisufags with people who like him.

Sorry user but I was never fond of Eren since the beginning. I was even more interested in Historia when she was Krista.

>who throw in Annie and Hisu
You're the one who did it.

Yeah I totally believe you Ymirfa- I mean "Historiafags".

The first thing is that there is literally nothing likeable about his character, absolutely nothing. He is a generic tryhard whoms character revolves around being a tryhard.
>that's our eren, he always goes head on even when he can't win, yet he magically does win
That is his entire character, a convenient plot device. Which is all fine and dandy if it furthers the plot but his character is still unlikeable. Asking why people dislike eren is the same thing as asking why people dislike kirito.

Personally I don't hate Eren, but I see nothing in him that makes him likeable either. He's constantly angry, screams a lot and there's nothing in his character aside from his will to kill the enemy. He's just an empty murder machine, I fully expect him to go full genocide because this is what his character is all about.

Be as delusional as you want, I hate him.

Totally believable when you post Dumblr art.

/thread

>Tell me, what is there to like about a bitchy dyke that in the end betrayed her own convictions?
>A faggot that all he did for most of the story was cry, sweat and stare at people
>Some girl that hasn't been relevant for years now and people only like for her appearance?
Kill yourself you disgusting fucking inbred, I don't even dislike Eren, but you are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=1VAxp_acAto

>Also yes, saying he is annoying doesn't mean shit because that is just a shitty opinion
I gave you facts on why there's hate against Eren but you focus only on one point.
>Tell me, what is there to like about a bitchy dyke that in the end betrayed her own convictions?
>A faggot that all he did for most of the story was cry, sweat and stare at people
>Some girl that hasn't been relevant for years now and people only like for her appearance?
At least there was some internal conflict rather than just simple revenge. Eren has as much self awareness and complexity as a boot and he doesn't change anything about the story except fuel Mikasa's will to live and even she's outgrown that. Replace Eren with a coat hanger and it wouldn't affect the story at all.

It's good art.

Why is she so perfect? I've never seen a girl this gorgeous!!!!

>I can't stand someone not liking MAH EREN!!!

I'm a Historiafag and I love Eren the 2nd most. How mad are you?

Everyone loves Hisu though, except for the people with shit taste like mankasafags.

Also, a lot of people want to associate other characters they like to her, because being related to best girl artificially raises their stock.

LM soon.

Let him be assblasted.

Nice falseflagging.

Some dumblr art aren't so bad.

That looks bad.

Only dirty fujos that ship Eren with Levi like him.

There is nothing wrong with Eren.

I'm not mad at all, I just don't like him. I appreciate his interactions with her but that's it. I dislike his character.

>>that's our eren, he always goes head on even when he can't win, yet he magically does win
He has won two conflicts in the whole fucking manga and got fucked over on the rest and everyone has been shitting on him because of that, jean called him out on it, levi does it regularly and hange overuses him and there was a whole arc dedicated to him growing out of being a useless piece of shit
He even realized that he is useless and that everything was laid out for him
Why is that people ignore uprising when talking about Eren?
>At least there was some internal conflict rather than just simple revenge
go read uprising a couple more times

That is originally from deviantart, the pre-Tumblr autism era.

Soon!

I think it looks good.

Ok, Mikasa

You probably only dislike him because you're a YHfag. Guaranteed.

>Nice falseflagging.
You what? cite at least ten peer reviewed and reproduced scientific papers that prove me wrong, otherwise shut up.

I like Hisu's and Mikasa's subtle friendship development in the manga

>Eren displays just about every emotion under the sun. reactive and proactive aren't emotions.
I didn't say they were.
>but erens was forced into his position because of his father.
>Not true at all, his eternal delima of having so much pressure on him and having hundreds die for him is plently interesting
This proves what I said that Grisha had a bigger impact through his actions. Eren reacts to what his dad forced on him, the actions of BRA, what the SL chooses to do. Feeling guilt for things you can't control is not interesting in any way because we are always told that it isn't Eren's fault anyway. There's no tension set up in his character other than controlling his titan.

>Moblit didn't leave with SL
LHtards on suicide watch!

Mikasa and Historia are my favorite girls.

>Go read uprising
There's no need to. This is Eren through the entire arc, after he finally gets he's a shit.

It looked like a barbie.

He left shortly afterwards.

Mikasa and Jean had such cute children

I want these keychains

I never said I disliked him because of a ship, Ymir is probably my 4th favorite so shipping isn't really at the top of my priorities. I just dislike him and find him annoying.

>jew nose for a jewish race traitor

>UFO
Ayy lmao

This?