Why don't we make every drug legal?

Why don't we make every drug legal?
>Crime would go down (No gangs to sell it would exist)
>Great for economy
>People feel more free

Regulate it by making crimes commited on while high on drugs being heavier, like instead 3 years for a robbery, you get 9.

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/help/decriminalization-of-narcotics/mexico.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE

never understood why not
tax it to get more money for the country as well
only the weak need drugs to feel good
and only the strongest survive so why not abuse the weak?

Everything in your smuggie is related to alcohol which is already legal.

it gets people fucked up in the head and commit boganism
it also takes other innocents along with them as well, especially if it becomes a norm

>if pot smoking were legalized, then so would street-shitting, street-pissing, vomiting and passing out in public, public sex, and speeding while intoxicated in school zones.
wow you really convinced me.

Highly addictive drugs should require an evaluation from a doctor who explains you how to take it as safe as possible and if you buy it to often, the doctor helps you to get off the drug again.

Why would it? Most drug abusers don't fuck shit up and the violent ones would do it with or without drugs anyway. Doing this would make people at least not pursue a career in being a criminal selling drugs. It wouldn't even hurt the whites, niggers wouldnt have street gangs fighting over drugtrade, beaners wouldn't cross the border with illegal drugs and the weakest of all is non-white races.

Win/win in all situations and you can enjoy some painkillers once in a while if you would like to do so.

dude there is like 10 major industries you erase from profitability with your little scheme

Because war on drugs is a good money laundering front for CIA and the like.

Prohibition did not work the first time around and still isn't.

Which are those?

He's not wrong though
people who can't think straight are more prone to degeneracy, as the cultures are closely related, modern society is not ready for this especially with all the nigger bullshit happening today

>Most drug abusers don't fuck shit up
That's a lie, once they do illegal recreational drugs, they fuck their brain to shits
it's not the same as other types of addictions
they can't think straight, and may not even be able to differentiate between what's right and wrong

fpbp

But I do believe that drugs should be in prison to calm the inmates down
People on deathrow should overdose themselves with drugs, instead of dying unhappily

Not only people on deathrow, also people who have a life sentence. That would safe a lot of money.

yep, this as well
people that has long sentence or people that chose to may wish to
it would be good for the economy if the drugs are used that way, instead of it being a dead illegal currency

plus everyone's happy in the end

all drugs are legal if you have the prescription for it, everything sold on the streets are sold in pharmacies, also life it not about drugs kys you fucking faggot

>He's not wrong though
>people who can't think straight are more prone to degeneracy
You're failing to convince me that people will see drunks getting arrested for shitting everywhere and think "SUCH INJUSTICE. THIS HAS TO STOP NOW."

Legalize some drugs, but not heroin. Just decriminalize it for end users. Raise the legal age to take drugs to 21 and 24 for harder ones and prison from 5 to 50 years to those who give the drugs to people under 24/21 depending on drugs and age.

Why do you think people who do drugs suddenly become an Albert Einstein 2.0 and not be a deserted trash in a dirty alley?

Because the Jews profit off prohibition. Period. In Japan prohibition was implemented the same year that Israel was founded. Huh??

>being this retarded
Heroin, MDMA, Cocain, LSD, Meth
You can't get those with a prescription, faggot.

Shut the fuck up you gypsy faggot retard motherfucker, leaving heroin illegal just gives the Zog power to profit off heroin users. Fuck you.

What is desoxyn? Keep your fuckin' faggot ass mouth shut before I roll out there and shove a god damn currywurst down your throat and then punch you in it, bitch.

It hurts the feefees of twenty-somethings disenfranchised right wing keyboard warriors who think there will be a return to social conservatism, and boomers whose mental faculties are defective

I understand that in Portugal they decriminalized it for end users, but it is still illegal to sell and the drug problem in the country improved significantly. When it comes to heroin everybody should do like Portugal or something alike.

good lord, that's not even a straw man

lmao darwin

There is whole industry built around keeping drugs illegal. Portugal legalized all drugs and use has done nothing but drop.

Ok, you can get Meth if you can proof that you have a severe illness that can't be treated with any other substance. The argument still stands for Heroin, MDMA, Cocain and LSD.

says fucking mexico where cock addicted whores are everyday sight. Mexico, where since 2009 you can legally own personal doses of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, LSD or methamphetamine. Did that help ?
Not even a fucking bit.

Ohh, you mean cocaine as in the local anesthetic commonly used in surgeries? Huh, bitch?? Fuckin' shove that currywurst down your throat and then punch you in it and watch you choke.

>says fucking mexico where cock addicted whores are everyday sight. Mexico, where since 2009 you can legally own personal doses of marijuana, heroin, cocaine, LSD or methamphetamine. Did that help ?
>Not even a fucking bit.
Did you pull that one straight out of your ass?

In a very narrow selection of states, such as mine, it may be legal to carry a certain amount of drugs, but the cops still make you waste your time in a jail cell because we have a bunch of old ass backwards people who think drugs are the devil, so it's fine if cops ignore the law.

Also, you are spouting pure retardation, Mexico is far below the global average in terms of addiction to illegal drugs. The problem mexico has is cartel violence.

>retard polenigger chiming in with his worldly opinions

>Why do you think people who do drugs suddenly become an Albert Einstein 2.0
No one does this

So can you get that with a description? Or only if a doctor directly gives it to you?

>Heroin
>not legal
>what is oxycodone

Btw, if there is only one drug the you can't get with a prescription, your argument falls apart.

>Why don't we make every drug legal?
Would require education to be great, it seems we can't have that.

Oxycodone is not Heroin, brainlet.

>an opioid isn't an opioid
k doc

>Make all crime legal
>Crime rate is 0%

Wow, what a great idea.

Source:
loc.gov/law/help/decriminalization-of-narcotics/mexico.php

Not gonna answer for your retarded cop's law is law.
Will need source on your low addiction rates. According to what I see you might be better than Africa,but you're far behind civilized world favelanigger

>all crimes

bitch what have you been smoking

last time i checked killing people stealing shit and raping someone are not drugs, yet they still manage to be crime

just cuz they both act on a opiod receptor dont make em the same chemical

>This

There are chemical differences between opioids, just because they are made from the same plant doesn't mean they are all the same.

Weed makes people retarded. If weed was legal unemployment rates would skyrocket and production would go down vastly. Our poor education system would be even worse and I'd have to deal with retards everyday thinking they're "deep" when they're just faggots.

Dumb Swede. He took your argument to a ridiculous extreme to demonstrate why it doesn't help in the way you think it does. Yes, crime would drop, but in name only

>just because a drug uses the same receptors and has the same effect as heroin doesn't make it heroin
This is what happens when you let people who have never taken drugs talk about drugs
t. someone who has used almost every drug under the rainbow and doesn't use anymore

^ this, name them
Also creative destruction is sometimes necessary to advance.
That said I'm not in favour of legalisation.

Ever see a heroin addict try to raise children?

Weed is fine, to a limit.

Remove the welfare blanket and make everything legal. embrace Darwinism in its purest form.

Most drugs you can get through either a prescription or through certain medical trial practices involving counseling. Maps is doing the mdma counsel therapies for people who struggle with ptsd. Lsd was used to help treat alcoholism, Ketamine is used for depression. psilocybin or magic mushrooms is used to treat people who are near death and it helps them accept death. Cocaine is used as a local anesthetic usually for surgeries because it numbs pain and also reduces bleeding. They prescribe people heroin in sweden for people who just simply dont want to stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

Sort by prevalence and we always fare at the average or far below it, despite the vast availability and low cost of drugs due to our position as a hub for drug distribution.

Again, the major problem that mexico has is drug violence, not drug addiction.

It is not just cops who ignore the law, it's citizens in general because they are conditioned to dislike drugs so it's very unlikely that someone will defend your rights as a drug user, it's as if drugs aren't legal at all.

Cops will attempt to take a bribe from you, if they fail they will take you in to a jail cell even if you are carrying dosages under the limits in order to make you waste time and go through a legal hurdle, in the end you'll be released since they can't charge you with anything (that is, if they don't plant you more drugs to go over the legal limit), but in practical terms drugs are *not* legal unless you are willing to waste a couple of days like this and risk having something planted on you.

Either way, drug usage in Mexico isn't a problem despite how many drugs there are here. Junkies multiply because of societal issues, and Mexican people are often too warm/happy/conditioned to fall for it.

>chemical differences don't exist because I enjoyed the equally

So how does a person get a prescription for LSD or MDMA? Sure, there are some studies with it, but you can't go to a doctor and get a prescription for it. You guys are constantly moving the goalposts.

>>chemical differences don't exist because I enjoyed the equally
That's not what I'm saying, but what I am saying is you can't have an opinion until you've actually done the two. They are both highly addictive and give you an extremely euphoric feeling.

The only difference is one uses a needle.

if its required (by law that is) than there will still be an illegal market for it. congratulations you solved nothing

>The only difference is one uses a needle.
>chemistry doesn't exist

Why would anybody but illegal stuff that is probably mixed with some other shit and highly impure if you can buy it legally after you talked to a doctor for 10 minutes?

I'm smarter than all of you (2350 SAT, perfect GRE score), and I will attest that all drugs eventually turn you insane. Most people don't even realize it because they are too stupid to be aware of cognitive changes.

That being said, I'm gonna smoke weed and drink Jameson non-stop when I retire. Only reason I don't partake now is so I can retire faster.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, that isn't a counter-argument bitch.

That smuggie is meant for alcohol retard

>opiod
>opiate
i get your argument, but dont be a retard

The only pharmalogical difference is that OC is a codeine derivative and heroin is a morphine derivative, retard. Literally the same effect and a similar level of potency, with OC just feeling slightly more clear-headed and energetized. He was right and you were wrong, get used to it you German brainlet.

Quit being a nitpicking faggot an opioid is an opioid both are addictive with euphoric effects.
Yeah arguing while working fucks me up.

All education did was make kids aware of drugs that had no clue before.

That's because drug education consists of 'if you ever take any of these drugs they'll destroy your life and give you brain damage', regardless of what substance they're talking about. If you taught people how to dose opioids properly instead of just giving them five other medications to combat all the negative effects, the opioid epidemic would be significantly less debilitating for the country.

The Asians have it right. Death penalty for possession of any drug. We can all be like Singapore.

Gangs to sell it would still exist because they sell cheaper than the govt

Black market will always exist

Singapore fucking canes people for chewing gum in the streets, shut up you LARPer or I'll roll out there and knock out all those teeth.

Im thinking of doing concentrated weed. I heard it has 100% thc. Btw i never done drugs/alcohol. What am i in for?

Who gives a shit, only niggers would buy shitty coke cut with levasimole to save a few bucks, over buying government regulated coke legally.

You'll never get a 100% concentration but if you have access to quality stuff you can easily find 85-90%. Hitting a dab is like facing a whole junt in one hit, instantaneous high that slaps you in the face and will probably make you pass out after the initial effects fade.

Have you done a dab? lul

Yes, it sucks unless you're about to fuck a bitch or you're doing coke while you're on it. Otherwise you just end up needing to take a nap after an hour or two.

one slight problem, okay so say with weed the government (who is controlling the selling) gives us all low quality weed, then the need for drug dealers would stay the same because the quality would be much better

That's a hypothetical that will never happen. I can't remember where, but in one of the legal states you can get a gram for 5$.

Dude Weed lmao
But really tho. I feel that. Make penalties much harsher. More research will be done on the drugs for any actual legitimate medical use, and degenerates become wage slaves (or prison slaves) to support their drug habit.
Is it oppressive? Only to the weakest scum of society.
And you're telling me that heavily taxes and regulated heroine would not only sell like hot cakes, but reduce overall overdoses?

One slight problem with the ethnostate, Richard. What if the people who build the infrastructure oppose white nationalism? Huh, bigot??

They are different molecules, stop making up shit.

The government wouldn't produce or sell the drugs, it just puts regulations in place.
>what if the government makes a regulations that only shitty weed can be sold.
That argument works for every law that a government could theoretically create.

Talk about the easiest way to be conquered.
>be foreign nation
>see other nation addicted to drugs, full of other freedoms as well
>sell them drugs to make the populace weak
>invade, rob them of other freedoms as well
>profit
It's how Britain managed to humiliate China under economic hegemony.

> state the two compounds are derived from different alkaloids
> DURRRR THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT CHEMICALS RETARD

LMAO, so fuckin' stupid.