Never forget what we fight for Sup Forums...

never forget what we fight for Sup Forums. and its not some ukrananian prostitute hired to do a photoshoot in a wheat field

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all women are lesbians

I fight for the Siberian Flying Squirrels.

Fuck off ironybro. Women represent the spirit of the age we are living in, Sadly it is an age of hedonism. Once we are able to shift the culture and instill our values we can mold women to be less degenerate

I fight for te sexiest lady of all: M’Lady Truth.

She’s super shy so I always have to be there for her :3

Cute.

You were fighting? really? huh

What do we fight for, French-German meme countries?

idgaf about degeneracy as long as we have a white nation.

They're living Disney critters.

Not politics stop replying to fag threads

Sage

fuck that. Those whores wouldn’t ever do the same for you why even give them a shred of attention

Sexy fur.

this is our struggle brothers

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP

How young would you guys say they are? It's pretty sad it's effecting them at that age.

That shit is demonic, post more.

krijg kanker achmed

Why do you guys have cute animal pictures saved?

pls giv photo of Ukrainian prostitute in wheat field

>he doesn't know about /cute/ posting

This is now a slut thread

Speak for yourself you pathetic foreveralone beta, my woman is beautiful, honorable, proud of her heritage and was a virgin when we met.

I really, really like Siberian Flying Squirrels.

I dont' forget. And yes, someone will have to wife her, eventually, and make more white babbies.

She'll be the single mother of two half black babies before she's ready to settle for a wallet.

That girl looks ashamed of herself and even the blacks feel bad. Its just so disgraceful for a young girl to be doing this.

>Why do you guys have cute animal pictures saved?
You don't understand how women think/feel, do you? C'mon Hanz. There's something even more effective than appealing to men for your cause.

Why do you think Hitler stayed "single" all those years. Although I do not believe that "cute" posting is as effective as pic related, it's works on it's own niche market.

I am fighting so that I don't have to see women in public anymore. White Sharia.

>even the blacks feel bad

No you cuckold, they just feel horny. That gaze is not of feeling bad but of arousal.

>never forget what we fight for Sup Forums

bebe sugar gliders are a cute. CUTE!

kek

so cuted out i forgot the pic

>rice whores?

>never forget what we fight for Sup Forums.

I fight for Hitler

These are Siberian Flying Squirrels, m8.

niggers always want to rape white girl because their nigger women are shit

Those are some nice squirrels, gott admit. I would feed them nuts and bread if I could.

>157754499
white women influenced by jewggers, remember

how do we stop western women falling for the nigger music and muh dick meme

yes, and pic related is a sugar glider

That is vile. Post moar.

Is this a child or a walking dog? I really do not know. I'm troubled.

Siberian Flying Squirrels > Sugar Glider.

Siberian Flying Squirrels live in Estonia. Only God's Chosen animals get to live in Eesti.

post pic of some ukrananian prostitute hired to do a photoshoot in a wheat field

they are cute. but ours have a darker side. they grow up into drop bears, a loathsome creature.
bit like gremliins

omg what a cute puppy!

Finnish whore.

sadly i dont have any more. maybe this will sate your thrist

there are no lesbians. They don't exist

>some ukrananian prostitute hired to do a photoshoot in a wheat field
That is literally what I'm fighting for. Well, maybe not a prostitute, but my utopia definitely includes wheat fields and beautiful girls.

Tyrone's face is like "nigga, you're gonna catch all STDs"

I went on a lad's holiday to Benidorm when I was fresh out of uni. Seen a show there by a woman called "Sticky Vicky" - you can google her. That bitch was fucking insanse. She was pulling actual razor blades out of her pussy.
She's not hot either, she's like at least in her mid 60's if not older. But I can now tell people I've seen a 60 year old woman pull razors from her pussy. Which of course I don't. Because I'm not a fucking lunatic.

>fighting for women to begin with

>Not liking the noble Capybara, The King of the rats

I should glue you to a refugee

Sup Forums doesn't fight shit
besides enraging a few lefties on twitter and tumblr and a failed hollywood celebrity, this place has never achieved anything.
>huur durr we got trump elected
yeah pretty sure all the 60+ million votes came from Sup Forums influence alone

Degenerate. The child's ears are pierced. Not truly a trad family.

:(

>trad family
wtf does this even mean

>yeah pretty sure all the 60+ million votes came from Sup Forums influence alone
If I don't single handedly win a war, does that mean I have not fought at all? Sup Forums is not the right wing powerhouse you leftists seem to fear it to be, but that doesn't mean it is irrelevant. Sup Forums has already steered my life towards the better, and it has given me confidence to stand by my beliefs.

That's stupid. Pierced ears are not degenerate in the least. Especially on a girl.

"Trad" is the new term for whores that are ready to "settle down." They are too lazy, or perhaps too stupid, to type Traditional.

That makes you nothing different from a nigger.

this whole obsession with "tradwifes" is a bit ironic since the only that are somewhat traditional live in middle eastern villages removed from the outside world

>stay at home all day posting frog and awo memes

>""""fighting""""

the absolute state of Sup Forums

looks like a monkey

A harsh redpill from the Dutchman. The reality is that western white women are an abomination and the way the Alt-Right wants to save them is cuckoldry.

>Le based MGTOW faggot xD
Do us a favour and fall of a bridge

>You can "fix" women
Fuck off, white knight.

A chance to put a shotgun down each and every one of their mouthes?

They're all equally more inclined to promiscuity, but as Milo says lesbians don't exist

>if you don't worship women and your political ideas aren't shaped by them you are a MGTOW
the absolute state of western "men"

I hate you smug israeli

Sup Forums is still on the defensive, but I'm sure we can eventually mount as devastating attacks as you people.

He never said you can fix the whores, he said we can mould women.

nu-males have already embraced nihilism. Sup Forums still thinks there is a chance for change. but here isnt

awww

It is our duty to protect the weak

Is this what people think are dance moves? Very tense and goofy. Not sexy at all. Sad.

Oh, come on, he's pulling the "it's not their fault they're like this!" card. Do you know how many of those fucks simply absolve women of all responsibility, and think a cultural shift will make all those whores become tradwives?

such rich vibrant diversity

>protecting people that don't deserve it

A cultural shift will save the coming generations of women. There is no man that believes a whore can be fixed.

I want to start a hockey team in Estonia and call it Pärnu Siberi Lendavoravad.

lmao hebes every fucking time

youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
This is basically a pop song. Cuteposting works.

>Do you know how many of those fucks simply absolve women of all responsibility,
If women become whores without men controlling them, does that not mean that it's natural and inbuilt to them? If that's the case, then they should indeed be absolved of responsibility. You don't kick a dog just because it barks. You show it you're the boss. Maybe women have too many freedoms nowadays.

The only thing left in this life is watching the internal decay of your dying society taste it's final blow. Everything else is a faded reminder of what was and could have been. Your ancestors will look down on you in disgust and you will erode from this wicked earth along with your race.

thats not her child its just some prop she holds to get thot points for cute

Smacks lips. Ayo hol up how old these niglets?