youtu.be/hHGtTStJ8Vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White women are destroying society and men
old news have u been living under a rock

giving them votes was the biggest mistake the west ever made

>And still men don't have the balls to stand up to white women
cos their the only vagely attractive women left

"And still men don't have the balls to stand up to white women"
That is no man that is a dumb fuck hillbilly moron.
The girl in this is the one acting like an adult and that dumb shit kicker is acting like a 15 year old first time drunk.

>their
Stop LARPing as white you betafag cuck

The girl wanting to beat him is acting like an adult? She's the most delusional sheltered princess only doing this because she has never had someone say no to her bs or slap some sense into her.

Post women getting beaten, I know there are some good webm's in your folders. I lost mine.

I don't have such things

The fact that it would have come that far is indicative of the failure

Usually a woman has to know her place, she should respect the man for not using his strength against her. She should not provoke him, that only shows that she has no grasp on reality

>Bleeding after two """punches""" from a roastie

Soy level: intoxicated.

>muh white women non-argument again
>muh single webm proves an absolute
You pointing the finger towards women doesn't excuse the pathetic mess of a non-man that you are.
And atually while women are the least likely to date out of their own race, with white men surpassing them. Care to explain that?

To be fair, his dog is the man of the house.

t. Roastie

best I got

Because white men ironically have the most to lose from dating white women. There is nobody worse to start a familywith than an emancipated modern white woman.

his dog is the man of the house dude

If I saw a single white girl giving white men love while the media gives them shit, I wouldn't be saying anything. Instead, you're never going to see that happen until it's too late.

Don't think the mgtow neckbeards on here represent all white guys

Our ancestors were protecting women from themselves.

Somewhere down the line they became soft and gave the cunts the freedom to destroy themselves.

Did... did he just let his jaw get bruised without fighting back? I don't even do that in nightclubs.

All women*

seriously all these posters itt not understanding that the dog is the man of the house

>The girl in this is the one acting like an adult

Speak for the liberal ones. I will marry conservative.

This

You need to get out more.

I suspect it was the juden.

MUH

Both of the pictured groups are minorities, with the latter being slightly more predominant.

dream-single dot from Ukraine are more appealing that loneliness.

The right image happened when women couldn't work, barely had any education whatsoever, and no other means of survival except being stuck with some clown for the rest of their lives. No choice in who that was either.
Today they are free to choose based on attractiveness and power, this leaves out most men but it's for the best.
Truth is if you were not genetically gifted like the top 10% of men then shit bro suck it up like those women did back then.

ill get a dog if I ever have an issue with loneliness. Or male friends.

You can see the American is immune to physical damege. He does not even feel it. He has one goal and will repeat it until he is recognized. Eurocucks can't compete.

>white women
you mean western women
all western women are niggers

i dont associate myself with them - they are subhuman

youtu.be/hHGtTStJ8Vw

My favorite

MGTOW Is so cringe

Fuck me Jamaal! Fuck me in my boipussy!

how is that for the best lmao

>The girl wanting to beat him is acting like an adult?
The shit kicker who needs to establish his dog is the man of the house is then acting like the adult?
lol yeah.
>She's the most delusional sheltered princess only doing this because she has never had someone say no to her bs or slap some sense into her
And you Mr. littleshitcountry missed the part where he invited her to hit him and then after drawing blood she actually showed concern.
You know like an adult would.

>lame character assasination attempts are so cringe

Vs the dumb ass who wants his dog (not him mind you) to be established as man of the house.

>being an adult
>not conceding that the dog is the man of the house
Pick one and only one

>It's another "Blame white women goyim" episode

>you're bleeding I'm sorry
Like what the actual fuck did she expect. American women, I swear to god.

2 things

1. Those are white trash hicks
2. He was about .5 seconds away from knocking her head off her shoulders

>The right image happened when women couldn't work, barely had any education whatsoever
On the other hand, they would be in charge of the finances of the home.
They would marry early, get children early, with the healthiest and most un-degrated egg cells. Humanity would actually evolve upwards due to this.

Compared to today where women make children out of degraded and nearly dead egg-cells. This is devolve manking as a whole.

Do you still think your side is the best solution?

>and no other means of survival except being stuck with some clown for the rest of their lives.
And today? No other means for survival except being stuck with welfare money paid for by men.

>No choice in who that was either.
I don't believe you.

i have been saying for ages that we need to start a campaign of racism and hatred against white women. They are unironically privileged entile pieces of shit who need to be brought down from their pedestal and are still trying to use minority guilt as if they are more victimized than white men. They need to know what it feels like to be a white man in society. We need to get minorities and jews to hate white women as much or more than white men we need to promote anti white female narratives so they get fucked when it comes to affirmative action employment opportunities

American men deserve it 2bh. Also, what the fuck did think would happen if someone let you punch them directly in the face?

Dog is the man of the house
Realization dogs are shit pets.
>pick one.

d d do you guys think she gave him some sweet apology sex afterwards?

also I would of fucking rocked that roastie, acting all niggerish and manly.

Are you retarded? You want to exert political energy treating our own women as the enemy? Even allying with the jews against them, you fucking moron? I would call you a kike, but honestly, this level of retardation and cuckery, is more characteristic of the leaf.

I am sure in norway the far more reasonable.
...............................sarcasm btw you souless nord

Would have, not "would of"

>Hit her back
>Get 3 nights in the pokey

Society is to blame.