Arabs hate blacks

I know this is true, then how do they survive in Arab countries?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-JiZlfTyA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=61s&v=o8IzzdtUyv0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNa0KTXrWyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TTFjXiu5rI
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ethiopia-maid-fall-seventh-floor-video-kuwait-employer-kill-her-escape-a7666541.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R_Y6WU_zh9g
bls.gov/nls/nlsy97r2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone hates blacks, how do they survive in everyones countries?

Islamists let them,since racism is haram and letting muslim niggers fuck our women is totaly okay to (((allah)))

I actually find studying other countries afro-hybrid groups is interesting. They get almost no exposure compared to the American variety.

Afro-italians

m.youtube.com/watch?t=61s&v=o8IzzdtUyv0

>Afro-italians
Africans in Italy*

Afro-iranians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNa0KTXrWyQ

Are you the same the black american who made a thread about touaregs this week?

> implying this adjective is necessary to describe pastaniggers

wtf are you talking about? Didn't Mohammad call blacks raisin heads?

Traditionally, as slaves. But only if they were lucky enough to survive their castration.

>Volume 1, Book 11, Number 662:
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, “Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief

Litteraly telling them to cuck for a nigger

Damn that sucks, I thought Islam was pretty racist, guess not.

the same way they survive in european countries.
>buck dancing
>shoe shining

From my understanding, in Europe, they do as they please, and take what they want?

False. Lots of arabs are blacks. Lots of arabs have black ancestry. I my self am 5% west African according to FamilyTreeDNA. Racism is minimal in the arab world.

Black Saudi arab and Black Emirati arab having a Chat (The owner is a black guy with nearly 2 milion subs):
youtube.com/watch?v=_TTFjXiu5rI

When Ibn Khaldun said beyond the south he meant south of west Africa. As west Africa was civilized and muslim. And it was black. He knew it. He didn't mean to say blacks are dumb animals. He meant to say the people of the southern half of Africa aren't civilized. Which is true.
>inb4 the great Zimbabwe
And Al Tusi too was probably referring to blacks of the southern half of Africa. The historical Sudan region was part of the muslim world and it was civilized and known to muslims at the time. btw he wasn't an arab but a Persian. He is from Persia so he didn't know much about blacks anyway.

They are from Minab in Iran. Some of them migrated here decades ago. We call them Minawis. They have their own culture in Iran.

Thanks for the input. Alot of Sup Forumstards don't know about the sahel, or afro-arabs. They can only think in black and white and have no capacity to understand nuance.

>Racism is minimal in the arab world.

So is intelligence.

>then how do they survive in Arab countries?
they don't. blacks were castrated and massacred by the millions.
over 10 million blacks were imported into arab countries, there's no sizable black community today.
only a couple hundred thousand were imported into white countries, a sizable black community exists today.

Fuck off shitskin.
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

How about if they have darker skin because they are in the spot where the suns rays are most concentrated. no they are arabs, they cant be dark skinned

>racism is minimal

Lmaooo we call black men 'abeed which literally means slave. I don't know why you're tryna make us look progressive because we're not

Hell one of our most famous poets "Al-Mutanabbi" said "Don't buy your slave (i.e. black person) without a cane"

But I just gave several examples

Bullshit! 10% of blacks are even smarter than the average white person.

What's behind the inconsistencies in determining "blackness"?

Bump

Incorrect. You have pictured a quadroon and a nigger.

Welcome. I guess it is safe to assume you are black. Do your ancestry? like what ethnic group are you or when did your ancestors come to America?

>Arab Slave Trade Not Limited To Africa or Skin Color
Nice. A clear statement that slavery has nothing to do with race or racism (unless you are from the west). It has to do with simple and basic economics as the article states.

>One poet said something not about race more than a thousand years ago (said it only to maintain rhythm in one of his poems)
>hurr durr undeniable racism
You don't live in the arab world. You don't know what you are talking about. There is practically no racism in the arab world.

Do you know your ancestry*

Yet we were superior to you for thousands of years. Says a lot about you.

Both of Steph Curry's parents are "black" black Americans are essentially multi-generational mullattos. Lightskinned "blacks" are very common in the US.

One thing arab trades had right back in the day: they castrated their nigger slaves.
Bravo, arab. Bravo.

>using impure samples means race don't real
>testing contaminated moon rocks to test for signs of life on the moon would imply life exists everywhere
the logic of a nigger, everyone

Fpbp

God damn

Yes, and we actually have terms for them. Fractional terms: mulatto, quadroon, octiroon. Color terms: High yellow, redbone--or on the opposite end of the spectrum, tarbaby or bluegum.

Arabs hate everybody but no matter what race you are if you a mudshit they accept you at least as much as Sup Forums accepts italians as white.

You do know that Arabs still practice slavery right?

We'll I'm part native American black so that branch of my heritage has been in America for thousands of years. I'm also west african and Scottish, which was a result of Caribbean piracy during the trans-atlantic slave trade. Because of how mixed I am, my ethnic history doesn't start until the early days of the new world, because prior to it people like me, of this ethnic mixture and composition was basically unheard of

>There is practically no racism in the arab world
Must be why it's a shithole
>hurr durr we did things thousands of years ago
Yeah before you started looking at niggers as equals. Top kek inbred retards.

Last time I was in Dubai there weren't so many fucking uppity little niggers like (you)

Will Smith is the only person alive who gives Barack Obama a run for the title of "whitest person you've ever heard of."

I'm a Hindu and my caste and family have lived in the same 10 mile radius for at least the last 5,000 years until Pops decided to become an (((American))).

>Will Smith white?????

Damn, I forgot about him. The former two duke it out for second and third spots, then.

Nigger

Black people assimilated quite well in the Caribbean, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

it's all going to plan
if not more success for everyone

They're slaves

in a good way

Wayne Brady is the best argument that race is a social construct. He acts white and makes whites act like niggers; a true first-class singularity.

habd = slave/derogatory term for blacks, you're welcome

Arab scholar.

I dunno, Obama does pretty well too.

not a chance ya ibn khawel

egyptians, lebs, iraqis and gulf arabs treat blacks like absolute shit

i do live in the arab world though and i take issue with your bs, are you a sudani peanut living in the gulf?

you know that africans are not arabs and arabs are not africans right?/

>everyone hates blacks
>blacks hate themselves
Well there it is, the first dark skinned woman I would remotely consider attractive.
Still wouldn't breed

i know this to be true, and in fact, all arabs, even the maronite catholic arabs that i know hate blacks.

drop it

Obama comes from a long ancestral line of White Jews.

Where did you get that rofl

dont forget greg and bryant gumbel as well as mike tirico

Outlier perhaps?

You should do better research.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ethiopia-maid-fall-seventh-floor-video-kuwait-employer-kill-her-escape-a7666541.html
unfortunately she survived

>As west Africa was civilized and muslim. And it was black.

The Arabs were civilized idiot. The Berbers of Morocco for instance were primarily slaves or soldiers and were largely segregated. They are to this day. Do objective research. If you REALLY wanted to know about Ford cars, you shouldn't solely interrogate the Ford car salesman.

The arab identity isn't racial. It is cultural and historical. Most arabs were arabized at one point in the last 2000+ years. That is why people from Muscat, Khartoum, Damascus and Cairo are Arabs.

this

go back to your country

these are some fine nigger specimen , if only american niggers were as chill and cool bout stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_Y6WU_zh9g

lol arabs are the anti cucks

"they live in poverty and minimum wage jobs..." this is exactly what is happening here in chile we have a massive inmigration of blacks many of them don't know spanish even worst many dont know how to write or read and they are fucking up the low level jobs for the Chileans.

companies are happy because they are basicaly modern day SLAVES they will work for a sandwich meanwhile the Chilean worker gets the boot.

What the fuck? That is true, Arabs (all Arabs, whether they are Christian or Muslim) refer to blacks as abeed, slaves.

And Arabs are the most racist fucking people alive on this planet when it comes to blacks. There are a ton of Lebanese Arabs all throughout West Africa, they've been there for generations and built businesses and control most of the economies in these countries. They often send money and "maids" and "servants" (Africans) back home to their families in Lebanon and they all come back screaming about the abuse they suffered. This isn't just Lebanon, but all Arab countries with domestic African workers, Lebanon was just the biggest surprise because Lebanese are considered to be the "gentle Arabs". Shit, there was even a story about a white Canadian who was captured by an Islamist terrorist group in the Sahel and they had a Nigerian with them, the only African in the group (the rest were North African Arabs) and he recounted how they treated him like garbage and he actually felt sorry for him even though he was one of his captors.

Look at how Arabs treat Pakistanis and Bengalis and Muslim Indians, they treat them like subhumans AND THEY'RE MUSLIM! AND KIND OF LOOK LIKE ARABS!

My man, you are absolutely full of shit about this. Yes, the "Arab" identity is more about culture than ethnicity, but at the end of the day, Arabs are racist as fuck against black people.

Get a Chicken-Hat, and bang some Niggers...

Grow breasts like a bitch too...!

Yeah we were civilized. So were the Berbers and blacks. The Berbers might have been slaves at the beginning but later on they became Sultans. Such as Almoravids for example. Nothing I said was false.

lmao, we gotta mongrel nigger arab here
y so defensive?

He's a leftypol fag on a proxy

>the arab identity isnt racial

nigger faggot, semitic physiognomies are attached to the arab racial identity, you could make the argument that subanese are black arabs but some coal black descendant of slaves who happens to live in the gulf is no more an arab than I would be japanese if i moved to tokyo and converted to buddhism

you should probably kill yourself you fuckin wa7esh zinji

>The Arabs were civilized idiot.
Did the Arabs ever thank the Persians and Anatolians for civilizing them?

>pic of data about highschool jobs in the 80's-90's
Someone failed to educate themselves on the fact that this data was collected from young adults (12-17 year-olds born in 1980-1984), in different areas of the U.S, and that the data was collected across two years. The graph also does not represent the type of education available in each area, where the raw data does.

>Blacks have lower IQ
Yeah probably. But also take into account that poorer areas have shite education systems. Anyone of any race would not want to stay in places like Compton, Detroit, Gary, etc if they have half a mind/want to raise a family.

bls.gov/nls/nlsy97r2.pdf

Next time, present evidence that isn't flawed/ contorted to match whatever point you're trying to push. You dumbass keknigger.

>Anyone of any race would not want to stay in places like Compton, Detroit, Gary,

those areas were fine under white rule

If we are truly the most racist why don't we have black lives matter whilst the west has such movements? No one talks or cares about race here. While in countries like America they have a fucking shitstorm of racial tensions.

Because claiming we are racist as the west is false. Racism is also haram.

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety." - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Stop trying to make me black. I am only 5% black. larping faggot. My entire life I only encountered one guy who called blacks Abeds (slaves).

>have shite education systems
You're making the common liberal mistake. Shitholes are not shitholes because they just are. Shitholes are shtholes because of shithole people.
Wherever blacks congregate, it turns into a ghetto, schools and cities included, due to their low IQ and violent nature.

>Because claiming we are racist as the west is false.
I'm sorry m8, that sounds like some insane wishful thinking. History proves it wrong. You are still practicing slavery on blacks, and Muslims have enslaved more blacks than anyone else in history. You even enslave black muslims in Mauritania to this day.
I don't even know why you are in such denial, it's not like Arabs hide their racism at all.

>why don't we have black lives matter

because the uae is a feudal city state run by several oil families, political agitation is illegal there

Look at his response here:

>If we are truly the most racist why don't we have black lives matter whilst the west has such movements? No one talks or cares about race here. While in countries like America they have a fucking shitstorm of racial tensions.

He's definitely an Arab, he's not LARPing. And I know for a fact he's actually an Arab because this is how Arabs ALWAYS respond when you bring up the fact that they're racist: They don't even address the examples you made, they blow it off, and pretend like you're the racist.

Seriously, whenever race is brought up to an Arab, they just begin waxing poetically about how wonderfully well everyone gets along, no matter if they're Arab or African. If you tell them that they're racist and bring up specific examples, they just pretend like they didn't hear it.

>Thinks muslim is a race

>If we are truly the most racist why don't we have black lives matter whilst the west has such movements?
lmao because you don't have civil progress or political unrest
your people don't even have equal rights, especially your women
your people never even figured out slavery is wrong, births literally had to force you to stop practicing it, and once they left, you went back to it

nah, I don't

>Racism is minimal in the Arab world
Idon't like to use personal experiences but when I visited Oman and saw how Indians , philipinos and Pakis get treated it's no wonder that they prefer to go among evil whites. At the same time if a western country used the same immigration laws that Oman has it would be considered a Nazi regime.

Ok whatever we are racist. Now where can I get myself a bunch of fucking ape nigger slaves. I want concubine and eunuch negros.

fuck you Sup Forums you've changed me!

Dude, what is life like in Algeria?

How can Muslims enslave blacks when a ton of Muslims are black? Again muslim is not a race?

What's the difference between niggers and sand niggers?