So who was stronger by the end of the series?

So who was stronger by the end of the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aizen

Funny

By Sasuke's own admission, Naruto. Supposedly because Sasuke went all out to kill Naruto while Naruto always held back ending in a tie. Had Naruto tried to kill Sasuke he could have.

I hate how Sasuke is always shown to be stronger though.

Naruto only had the Kyuubi. Sasuke had every tailed beast, including the other half of the Kyuubi. Sasuke was objectively stronger.

He had every tailed beast and still couldn't defeat Naruto, who was holding back.

Sasuke had the power of the nine tailed beasts and still couldn't beat Naruto that only had a bit of each of them

audience for having endured this

I think they were evenly matched.

Sasuke hadn't mastered his Rinnegan at that point. He outright stated during the last fight that he was only just unlocking its abilities.

Regardless, it's a moot point. They're both irrelevant now.

this

This.
I finished the mango and dropped the anime after Madara evolved to a lady.
I watched Guys backstory though. It brought tears to my eyes.
Filler hell damn

my dubs

Naruto, He always was the stronger one during most of the series the only exception being his training under Orochimaru while Naruto only learned how to make bigger rasengans despite also being trained by one of the 3 sages.

The plot however for the author's undying love for Uchihas jusk kept saying that they were equal or Sasuke was above despite being obvious that Naruto could thrash Sasuke even while going "mah belobed Sazke!"

Naruto was unquestionably stronger at the series end.

By Boruto era, Sasuke is definitely stronger though, because he was wandering the multiverse training and fighting while Naruto became a workaholic who ignores his family in favor of paperwork.

Naruto
and it's the only correct answer Sasuke didn't hold back at the end while naruto did

also If you ask kishi he will say both are at the same powerlevel but he is a fag

also
fuck off narutard

Why is Kishimoto a fag

Naruto when he was the jinchuuriki of all of the tailed beasts. Or that he's able to use the powers of all of them.
Sasuke had to lock down all of the tailed beast to fight on equal against Naruto, and Naruto only had half of Kurama inside him.
So, yeah. Naruto had the potential to be the strongest beign in the manga

Because he had a kid and decided that the entire world needed to see his spiritual growth from being woken up at random hours to feed the brat.

So he changed the entire plot of Naruto in Shippuden to focus on family lineage, growing up to be just like your parents, and sins of the father bullshit.

Sasuke had 8 more tailed beast, Rinnegang and Mangekyou Sharingan; he could still only get a draw.
Most of his power only came from a temporary power up, and Naruto most likely held back anyway.

Naruto never tried to kill anyone

I really want rock lee to be the strongest though

Fuck off Narutard

alternate timeline

Naruto was stronger by the final fight, Sasuke got stronger after that because he learned to control his eye.
Current Naruto is rusty as fuck too
>Supposedly because Sasuke went all out to kill Naruto while Naruto always held back ending in a tie.
No, he never said that.

He said Naruto won because he changed Sasuke's mind. Naruto and Kurama say very clear that they're going all out

Sasuke, because of his Rinnegan, which let's him use all jutsus
Susuke only lost the 2nd VOTE fight because of his feelings of homolust were preventing him from fighting effectively and Naruto was wearing Diamondnoid Plot Armour

the sharingan lets uchihas use almost all jutsus. But they never used them for some reason. Kishi a hack

Nardo is pretty much ninja jesus.

watch the end and you'll find out

is tgus fanart for a fanfiction?

Kishimoto's wallet. Now fuck off or kill yourself.

Nart

the one who won the battle

The fight was bullshit, Sasuke could have summoned the lightning sky god when both him and naruto ran out of chakra and killed him, heck so many times he could have chidori streamed him.

They never used them because they were literal demigods, or at least the ones who mattered were.

Remember when this guy was the only flying ninja for the longest time?

>Chipped, dull, and about to break katana that's lodged in something that it shouldn't be.

Yep, that seems about right for how beginning of canon Naruto would handle anything sharper than a plastic knife.

underrated post

this. bloodlusted naruto would stomp no contest, but unfortunately since taming kurama he's always kept anger powers at bay or limited to some extent.

Kishi is not a hack, he is just too autistic to realize the full set of rambicifications for his creative decisions

Madara

Best post. Series dropped off a rock first after the chunin exam arc, and then again into the abyss of hell after the pain arc conclusion.

He was stronger than both of them individually, that's for sure.

Pic related

He still my favorite character

I dont think they would have grown the way they did if they were put together as a team cause remember the teams were supposed to be balanced. and naruto and rock lee grew because of their respective rivals and they would need to right teacher. funny enough I think kurenai was the worst teacher out of all the teams and kakshi showed favortism

The MC.

wasn't gaara flying around clouds of sand an arc before that?

Naruto was doing the same thing that Itachi was doing in his fight with Sasuke. Naruto was matching Sasuke's moves in strength to run him out of steam. They had very different objectives in the fight, Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto while Naruto wanted to exhaust Sasuke so they could talk instead of fight. But if Naruto had just curb stomped Sasuke into a near death state then Sasuke would never have accepted Naruto's point of view.

Notice how Naruto doesn't talk much during the fight compared to his others ones? He was focusing on something more than just winning the fight, he was fighting for Sasukes soul and that required a tie.

Madara had both of them on the ropes until Kaguya decided to appear

Naruto literally had infinite chakra compared to Sasuke.

It was Madara vs Hashirama all over again, but Naruto didn't want to kill Sauske so it ended in a tie. Naruto ended up winning in that he got what he wanted all along. He brought Sauske back to the village.

Not even, Gaara was flying when he was fighting Kimimaro in part 1 and sasuke had fucking wings(still pissed curse mark went away)

Incorrect, Sasuke was siphoning chakara from 9 biju during their fight and still managed to lose.
Naruto fighting an entire war (edo tensei'd kage's) before Sasuke even showed up and continued to do more even when Sasuke finally joined the battle, proves that Naruto was much stronger than Sasuke by the end.

Temari could fly on her fan
Garra could use his sand to fly
I'm sure Shino could've done something similar to Gaara if he had more screen time

*until Kishi realized he fucked up by making Madara too stronk and his goals sympathetic to the audience and thus decided Kaguya need to appear

Naruto > Sasuke. Even in Boruto.

1. Naruto is mc and has plot armor
2. Naruto got the other half of the nine tails, as well as some chakra from the rest of the tailed beasts.
3. Sasuke can only be so powerful as he has one rinnegan and his own chakra to rely on.
4. Naruto was holding back during the final battle.

They would never have won against Madara if not for the Kaguya asspull.

Naruto regained consciousness way before Sasuke did. If he wanted to, Sasuke would be dead and there would be nothing Sasuke could do about it. Therefore making Naruto stronger.

Naraku

That would have been a great ending, if he just woke up next to that uchihanigger and thought "i'm done with this piece of shit" and proceeded to brain him with a rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0

Madara did nothing wrong.

Neji

I stopped watching in 2010, what the holy shit did I miss out on?

>when you finally get the joke with Blues Lee

Definitely naruto at that time. Given that you can't even say that he had more chakra at that point since sasuke had half the kyuubi and all the other tailed beats wrapped up in his susanoo. I think naruto had half of kyuubi and next to nothing from the other tailed beats. Either way he still won somehow.

These days naruto has the full kyuubi but sasuke has been doing way more field work than his ass who does paperwork all day. Probably mastered the rinnegan as well. Either way naruto will probably job to make way for boruto while sasuke gets to save face and look cool as his teacher.

some really good stuff like rock lee's spinoff and the few good parts after the war arc started and some really bad stuff and sasuke going full dinduchiha

>muh headcanon

They were perfectly equal. Source : The manga.

>Neji died believing a lie

They are equals.

>They were perfectly equal
>Naruto woke up first
Sasuke had the Rinnegan, half of Kyuubi and all the other tailed beasts.
Naruto had his own strength and half of Kyuubi.
And Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, he was trying to exhaust him.
And they still ended up in a draw.

This is not complicated. During their final fight Naruto was stronger but at the end of the series they are equal.

Thank you user, that made me feel slightly better.

On their own? Sasuke. What is Naruto without the kiyuubi supposed to do against perfect susanoo and rinnegan?

how much did they fuck each other on the side Sup Forums?

Naruto had always Kurama's chakra and Sasuke used the other tailed beasts in their final confrontation. It's not a fair comparison unless these characters only fight with their own power, not with the help of magical monsters.

Even if we take EMS away from Sasuke, because it was technically Itachi's eye, I don't see how Naruto without Kurama can defeat him. He cannot defeat against genjutsu without Kurama and he has nothing to get past Susanoo.

Kaguya

Nardo

Sage Mode breaks Genjutsu and Susano

By chapter 699? Naruto
By chapter 700? Sasuke

Why you think Naruto is always tired in the new series?

He is training hard in the ninja tech facilities gym.

Yamcha

There is no "bloodlusted naruto"
His personality is the opposite. Naruto always fight to save and not to kill.

Fuck no

bloodlusted Naruto existed before taming Kurama

we the viewers user. who endured this writhing pile of shit of a series

Powerman.
Remember to wise old man.