Wtf?

theguardian.com/film/2018/jan/23/crocodile-dundee-was-sexist-racist-and-homophobic-lets-not-bring-that-back

What the fuck are they doing Sup Forums? What is this blasphemy against our film and culture? This little Luke Cuckmaster or whatever his name is bashes the Dundee! Crocodile Dundee was /ourguy/ before we even had a guy!

He fucks broads, wrestles wild animals, bashes trannies, and LITERALLY GRABS A CHICK BY THE PUSSY! All because he CAN.

This is an abomination Sup Forums. They are calling for the best parts of the Dundee to be removed, and for him to enter the screen as Cuckadile Dindu or some shit.

Probably gonna be an abo looking mong anyway. I'm fucking pissed I love that movie.

So, Sup Forums why do they want to destroy manly men and revise shit? I fucking hate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfkeAiZ09c
news.com.au/world/hillary-clinton-tries-to-silence-brave-bindi/news-story/6ea14a1f8b81d6379bc9feb645bec76b
ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/the-violent-end-of-real-crocodile-dundee-rod-ansell-in-northern-territory/news-story/e323f2368b037d63d99ef9593ae565cd?nk=f0914a454b4b0c54c848a746bfd82c47-1516741962
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn’t his best friends down under mud people?

they should make Crocodile Dundee a fat transwoman of colour. That'll rake in the big bucks especially in china

ill bet luke buckmaster is a manlet as well as being bald.

Not like Luke Cuckmaster

I miss you Crocodile Hunter

They should remake Gods Must be Crazy but with South Africa being a shithole and all the niggers as kangz.

Didn't you hear, they're remaking the film, Crocodile Donna

This is much healthier and progressive.

Dundee literally joins an abbo ritual in one of the movies.

When in New York, he treats everyone as equals, and is friendly with strangers.

Yeah...lets erradicate those behaviors

Luke (bare)Backmaster

>raised by beautiful aboriginals
>becomes a racist sexist homophobe
Really makes you think

They are just mudslinging at a masculine character to justify replacing him with some cucked homo version that only a melbournian could love

I fear you have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.

Beware the woke Oz shitposter, friends.

>crocodile-dundee-was-sexist-racist-and-homophobic-lets-not-bring-that-back
He was none of those things, he was a fish out of water that allowed us to reflect on our society's conventions. In his own environment he was pretty much one with nature.

That "author" must be a giant fucking pussy.

>Article title
>Picture of the Author

the jew fears the Aussie

DO NOT LET THEM DISPARAGE YOUR GREATEST ACTOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF REAL AUSSIE CULTURE, LADS!!!

>Cuckadile Dindu

Lel

>rodent-like jew is intimidated by masculinity and begs for it to be removed
Never change, kikes.

Good. This is fucking atrocious. Instead of being built like a brick shit house and always having his wits about him, they are likely fitting to make him into some sort of PC bitch.

Where will they stop?? Are they going to remake all the John Wayne movies? Clint Eastwood?

"The Ally, the Problematic, and the Beautiful" instead of "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly"? Why should I even watch movies if all my hopes will just be dashed?

She's pretty cute

What we need is a donk

Just fuck my entire life up bro, don't say that, man, you know (((they))) watch this board. Don't give them ideas..

/ourstrayan/

When i was a litte kid, i thought every Australian was like him.

Nigger Didundy : Soon in Cinemas

Jesus that's fucking hilarious. The lefty oddball 'journo' doesn't realise that he's just reminded us of the good old days when no one cried for a living.

I might put on the original to bait my mums husband.

Commie faggot

(((Their))) attempts to emasculate Australian men continue

Wtf?
This guy obviously has never seen anything with Danny McBride in it because that's EXACTLY THE CHARACTER CAST-TYPE HE PLAYS

how about we take "people" like Luke Buckmaster, strap him to a piss soaked basement floor and rip his tongue out by it's roots then try to flay off all of his skin before he chokes to death on his own blood

Is it a bad thing that I am not opposed to this in the slightest

This is a racist attack on Australian culture ....cunt

fucking yanks. they did the same in every country they landed in, allied and occupied

>that's not a knoife, it's a feminine penis

Seriously though, it's only a matter of time before Steve Irwin becomes "problematic," and then the Australian Hitler will rise.

Oh yes, crocodile Dundee. The original grab em by the pussy guy. He taught us how to handle a female, and to reassure it is a female-because you don't want to take a mick home now mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfkeAiZ09c

Lol is that Fred?

The reddit crowd already hates Eastwood, claims he wants to return to segregation bases on some misinterpreted comment he made about the past.
They're already remaking all the classic westerns and "diversifying" them.
In fact, all these remakes' real purpose is to re-write history by erasing unwanted cultural concepts.
Red Dawn was a warning againt communism, then remade into an anti North Korea piece.
Robocop about the dangers coorporations pose when they get too powerful. The remake was a dumb action movie about how awesome millitarized police are

Release the power of Australian fury.

news.com.au/world/hillary-clinton-tries-to-silence-brave-bindi/news-story/6ea14a1f8b81d6379bc9feb645bec76b

paris
anidalgo est est inconsiente elle ne vois pas l'urgence des carierre de paris il faut les renforcer a tous pris si on veus eviter un insendie monstrue des abitation en ruine merci de vous aucuper du probléme
merci de transmétre se mesage si vous aite amoure de paris ou pas
vive la france
revener a la terre elle est source d'anplois et davenire

Silly goyim, don't you recognize how much harm Dundee did to transgender Crocodiles' self esteem?

The real crocodile dundee was a hero that got murdered by his own government after they came to steal his guns. He'd still be alive today if the Aussies never went full gun control
ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/the-violent-end-of-real-crocodile-dundee-rod-ansell-in-northern-territory/news-story/e323f2368b037d63d99ef9593ae565cd?nk=f0914a454b4b0c54c848a746bfd82c47-1516741962

i didnt read thread but i wanna kill luke cuckmaster

oi youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

god i wanna bury those goggles into his face.

This just makes me want to buy the first film.

Leftists live in bizarro world.

>Crocodile Dundee was awesome, a bro, and based. Let's not bring that back
These bastards want to ruin everything, don't they?

When i was a kid crocodile dundee made me have a positive image and the utmost respect regarding aussies. Of course that changed after finding Sup Forums, but why would you try to remove such a good influence?