Man pill

Graduate from university then immediately enlist in the army. Assuming you arent a total faggot and pass basic training you have a secure job and are on the short list for promotion because of your degree. After several years of service you get a pension and will be in the upper echelon.

Every dude's dream. Secure job, power, influence, and being fit, and can shoot the nuts off a house fly at fifty paces.

Problem?

Yes fight for the Jews, good goy

It’s real fun until you start spending months and years in places like Somalia.

I probably would if I was leaf but I don't wanna get overrun by russian tanks few years later.

Was thinking of joining raf to get rid of student debt and to get paid to learn how to fly planes and drop bombs on kebabs

faggot defend your country

>Canadian Army

Don't make me laugh to death you retard and before you make a witty come back I've been to CFB Suffield and CFB Toronto

Go out for a quick nip and shoot some low life gibs me dats and improve the country.

>paid to remove kebab
>zero living expenses
>use salary & job stability to become landlord and build equity with cheap financing
>almost guaranteed to become a high ranking officer
>retire and go into politics

More like sweep hangers for 5 years cause that is the closest you'll get to a plane till your at least SGT

More like sit around filing paperwork and overseeing logistics or something.

It wouldn't even be a fight our larping defense forces would be done for after a day.

You are saying that as in insult but all that tells me is that the job is easier than most other armies.

So..your point actually is?

Also, if one attains generalship then one can modify the army to be more effective.

>>retire and go into politics
>shit ton of money thrown at you from lobbyists

My point exactly, just too lazy to type it out on phone.

excellent post chaim

Its a secure job.

kbai

I had a good opportunity with school so I did that instead of enlisting. Was going to be a cop but after a decade of 4chins and counter strike tags I had to say I've seen cp and deal with half a dozen old farts that can't comprehend unrestricted image uploading.
Going to go again when I'm closer to graduating with the sheriffs department instead of a rich city that likes to think their standards are high, if the backgrounds of psych people are overzealous again I might just enlist

>backgrounds and psych people*

>enlist in the army
I'm not THAT stupid

>adding a foregrip to your spading fork
>calling yourself a real man
Not so fast, leaf.

>believing *I* took that picture.

Don’t be a cop unless you truly want to help people and keep them safe. Way too many shit cops

You posted it, maple bitch. I actually own a spading fork. I'll turn you into compost.

become the best bacon boy

Oh to be young and naive, no mate it won't be ''easier'' it means you'll be picking up the slack of the literal retards you work with and guess what, when you prove yourself capable then it's a one track city to sweeping up other peoples messes for the rest of your career in every position you are in and trying to dodge a mixture of your seniors taking credit for your work and their jealousy of watching someone younger creeping up after their position which is always interesting come promotion board time.

The army is a giant exercise in mediocrity you can fail at everything ever given to you and still end up promoted out of the way. There is no incentive other than personal pride to actually excel at your job and again that soon fizzles out when your career gets stalled out of jealousy or you see literal retards promote before you.

The army is the only place you can literally fail and still have a job. You don't even have to be fit anymore.