2 dead in a shooting in Kentucky by white boy. the liberals will use this as propaganda for gun control

2 dead in a shooting in Kentucky by white boy. the liberals will use this as propaganda for gun control

source?

High score for ants, op picture for ants

Who cares.

It doesn't even matter anymore

Yes people dying in what are entirely preventable shootings are a good argument for gun control.

Another false flag. They are dragging out their entire inventory. Expect more.

> WEAPONs
What did she mean by this?

And will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Liberals killed gun control the last time they got a gun law passed.

Damn
>ar-15ish rifle
>exposed gas tube with no delta ring attachment
>no place for the bolt to go
Fuck liberals

A good doorway metal detector costs roughly $3-4K...and we have roughly 6000 public high schools in the country. This really is a minimal cost nation wide to prohibit any entry of a firearm,

I would also factor in 1 security guard to post outside, in case one tries to shoot at students in the metal detector line.

>A good doorway metal detector costs roughly $3-4K...and we have roughly 6000 public high schools in the country. This really is a minimal cost nation wide to prohibit any entry of a firearm,

Better idea: make arms-training mandatory in public schools.

1 posted on Sup Forums by retarded OP. the mentally ill will use this as "logic" every time any white person commits murder

>White
>Kentucky

Oh look, an ignorant yurotard who has never been to Kentucky.

Anyone proposing the government ban something (by force of violence) without understanding what they're banning should be hanged immediately.

If Sandy Hook under a democratic president couldn’t get any gun laws passed and a guy with a bumpstock gunning down and hurting 500 people could only get the ATF response, this is literally nothing.

I been to your embassy though. I will never recover from the things I saw there

free handgrenades for all students!

It's probably a fucking SJW/libtard full hatred towards white people

No it's not. A black person committing brutal murder is not an argument for "banning" black people. A motor vehicle murder is not an argument for banning motor vehicles.

Idiot faggot retard

>be national media
>instead of this being a ticker feed its brought front and center
>other unstable retards see this
>figure it's a great way to get mom and dad to finally notice them
every shooting of this nature falls squarely on our publuc schools and our grandstanding media

The picture of the Amerifat

You know a better alternative and costs $0? Making gun free zones disappear and allowing law abiding citizens to carry their fucking guns

*public

>t. triggered swede

Your country is an embarrassment to western civilization.

This. Spoken like a true american

I wouldn't trust the nutty, unstable SJW staff.

Do you have any idea how quickly a guy who’s held a gun before can start shooting? One could easily shoot several students and the guard before being stopped. And most of these shooters don’t come in expecting to get out either.
FWIW, this is also why the Good Guy With A Gun theory is bullshit.
Solving the problem has to be more systemic than trying to stop it at the point of the shooting.

This
Throwing in that we also need better mental health care to make it seem like I’m vaguely contributing to the discussion