White are inferior

You know what just occured to me. I've only ever seen white people with down syndrom kids or mentally handicapped.
I think the white race is not diverse enough and therefore we get so many messed kids you'd except from incest.
Whites need to get more genetic diversity.
You do not see mentally handicapped kids from Asias, Blacks or Latinos!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRA-g94VhnM
mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health
cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/data.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtu.be/mnWY6TNLMq0?t=102
youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
youtube.com/watch?v=YWuHHMuxTQY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1875957214001703
youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo
science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all black and latino kids are mentally handicapped, though

go back to discord/leftypol faggot

sage

hahahaha, you butthurt because it's the truth!

The fact you choose to live in the Netherlands suggest whites are superior

the simple fact that you don't know why we have more kids with down syndrome is the proof that you are dumb.

I'm 1/2 white, 1/2 asian.
> mom is Dutch
> dad is Indonesian

Your arugment justifies that whites need more genetic diversity

>You do not see mentally handicapped kids from Asias, Blacks or Latinos!
because they die

We had one black kid with down syndrom in our sports class. He just made stupid hand moves and was talking gibberish shit 24/7. Everyone called him the "Negromonger".

it is unrelated, but you're too dumb to know it.
white make kids at an older age, increasing the risk to have kids with down syndrome, also white countries have good healthcare, kids with down syndrome are less likely to die at an early age, and white kids with down syndrome are less likely to abandonned or aborted by white parents.

Half of the niggers I see could be classified as retarded.

Hapas were a mistake

Op your a fucking mutt and have no voice on this board. Kys.

lol what are you talking about I've actually seen a higher ratio of black retards in comparison with the population.

There is a reason your father left his country and they chose to raise you in a white country....

You hapa faggots need to be gassed.
Your insecurity for not being white manifest itself as aggression towards the white race as a whole.
I"m sorry your mother was a dumb bitch, but don't take it out on every other white person for it.

Its because you live in a white country dipshit. 90% of the people you come across are white so of course you are a lot more likely to see white retards, also ive seen plenty of "latino" retards here

youtube.com/watch?v=oRA-g94VhnM

mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health
>Blacks are 20 times more likley to report mental and psychological disorder

BLACKS are genetically baby bitches

Notice how these threads come back in force a day after the government shut down ends

The most inbred people on Earth are American niggers in cities.
They never leave a small area, use fake names and have ten kids.
Those kids fuck each other. Nigs have the highest asthma, highest defects, most disabilities for the gibs, and the most inbreeding.

You know that I could intellectually destroy you without much effort. Obviously you do have at the most only mediocre understanding of human biology. I am currently just contemplating if it is even worth wasting my time on a numbnut troll like you or if I'd rather have my next beer in peace ... have to run some really bitchy protein expression tomorrow and I am already pissed thinking about the prospect of wasting my time watching bacteria grow to the right density.

cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/data.html

Black and Hispanic children born with defects tend to die easier than whites because they are genetically weaker so you wouldent be seeing as many of them walking around.

Mate 1/2 British 1/2 Iban. You're a fucking retard, the worst with this shit are arabs and pakis. They're all inbred to fuck. Seriously in most of the arab gulf they need blood tests before marriage to make sure the child isn't too inbred

If you don't like white people go the fuck back to indonesia, they aint gonna treat you like a local. You'll always be an orang putih to them mate. The west is like kindergarden to the rest of the world, enjoy it before the kikes, muslims and niggers ruin it

you do know that scientifically whites don't make sense right. the only logical explanation is that they have some genetic advantage else the fact that they have two reccesive genes as the majority doesn't make sense.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children more likley to have health issues.

mate have you seen the incest rates and mental issues that the middle eastern immigrants that are coming in have

it's atrocious
look at this you fucking moron:
youtu.be/mnWY6TNLMq0?t=102

I was born in Singapore, got Dual nationality

Oh they are a blessing for science though ... inbreds with recessive defects are PERFECT case studies for human genetics! Indeed, we may still learn much from the Arabs...

You never noticed them because they don't stick out from the rest, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

Btw those are actually quite interesting ... would say a HOX gene defect or something related to that molecular pathway. Ok, might also be some freak accident in apoptotic regulation...

The only reason you guys are so salty and trying to defend whiteness, is because you know that my observations are true.

And you live in a a white country

Why is Singapore a shit hole.?

Have u never seen Beetlejuice? dafuq?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWuHHMuxTQY

Except multiple scientific sources have been posted showing you its wrong.

>incest
>white

Show me medical studies! All that you are going i claiming something to be true without listing sources.

Naw, your observations are mostly flawed. If I would do a critique on the white race I would cite the high incidence of depressive disorder, the tendency for genetic diseases like Morbus Crohn or mucoviscidosis (these diseases were selected for due to positive effects on heterocygotic carriers, compare to the high incidence of sickle cell anemia in blacks). Down's is usually not even inherited but simply due to a fuckup during the last round of meiosis in oocytogenesis ... could explain to you why exactly this happens but think it is lost on you...

Go to pubmed.gov and search for yourself. You managed to find this website after all it is not that hard. If you want read into the stuff you like and if there is anything unclear, send me the link to the article and I will do my best to explain it to you...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East

>youre all idiots

They're fake studies, I have studies with alternate facts and data.

ok fuck tard go back to school

kel in every thread and they always reply.

You're not a real Indonesian if your grandpa didnt fight in de KNIL.

you dont see them because their retarded nigger mothers abort them. which we should be doing too really

You fucking stupid subhuman
Its because whites are more altruistic (to our detriment) so we dont kill our retards even though its for the best.
We also feed and house animals form africa, south america, and the middle east when theirs wont
At least half of blacks are sub 75 IQ which is literally retarded, they just dont have the downs

Why do you so persistently tiptoe around me ... come on, go for it ... make my day!

fuck off faggot shill saged

My grandpa did fight in the KNIL.
My dad moved to NL when he was like 1.5 years old.
I still have his sword in my attic

>You do not see mentally handicapped kids from Asias, Blacks or Latinos!

Because that's the default for those races.

None of the studies I have posted are fake and are government funded.

Sorry m8 you lose.

One day the world will be at war once more.

My brother!

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1875957214001703

ASIANS AND WHITES HAVE THE SAME HIGH RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS

OP is literally saying he's inferior.

Now I understand ... even the trolls are getting worse and worse these days. Sage, this bores me, fuck outa here...

I thought you were going to drink beer instead of wasting time argueing with me.....it seems i managed to bait you as you remain on this thread instead of closing the tab you got this thread open on.

Touché! You are a better troll than I thought after all ;)

In my defense ... I am in a rather fell mood today. Carry on, nothing to see here...

I thought you were going to put up a better argument m8 I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

>he wrote in a white language

bitchnigga

>muh white language
Stormfags really are retarded.

Except you havent argued against any of it you literally are a slave to white men

You live in a white country and post in a white a language using white invention.

If you're not enough proof that retarded niggers exist look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=lsMjBV6sZVo

Working in a diverse school, and then seeing life in a white-British school the big difference is basically that even the less bright and uglier white children still look human. Their heads aren't unusual shapes. Their eyes are usually on the same level. Their facial features are in proportion and their bodies are not abnormal in limb or trunk size.
In the average ethnic school many, many of the children *look* wrong. Unusual head shapes, bug eyes, limbs and body trunks not in proportion, eyes not quite right. They don't qualify as being SEN or whatever, but they look wrong and their behaviour is chaotic, loud and focused on pointless disruption in comparison.
Small things. They can still live and breed in tremendous numbers, so long as someone else can pay the ever increasing tab of their net negative social effect, and general chaos they create.

Btw even if I do value your effort in the fine arts of trolling I DO rather think that your arguments may be more solid. Currently they are a bit hamfisted. Go read some scientific literature on the topic ... once you get the knack of it you may rather easily rip facts out of context and skew them in the direction you like. This is how you work science meme magic...

Islanders shit on your tiny negro brain : science.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813

You're a cuck, get off your VPN. White = master race

Because you're in a white country and consume media from white countries, idiot.

I've seen your loot. Damn British whites are butt ugly

Western countries may have won those awards, but it's nonwhites that did all the work to earn them.

Dutch East Indies. Makes sense.

But Indonesian though. Those are SEAs, totally different.

> it's nonwhites that did all the work to earn them
You can stop shitposting now user.

English, the language, the language of the english, a white people, which evolved from germanic and romance languages, both language groups predominantly occupied by white people.

I'm a student of philology I really don't know what you might be trying to insinuate.