Saekano

How would you fix Megumi, Sup Forums?

Just make Eriri or Utaha the main girl, hell even Michiru would be interesting.

Make her Utaha.

>Eriri
>interesting

Now this is some great joke.

What movie would you watch with her?

A boy falls in love with a boring girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

This girl was great.

I meant how would you fix her depression over what happened. You can't fix Megumi herself because she's perfect.

Was this a side swipe at Goyim the Shell?

Confess. That's pretty much what happens anyway.

>decide to make a new game but with Megumi's real personality in the main heroine.

Pandora In the Crimson Shell has a hollywood??

I ignore the shit out of her and hook up with one of the other girls. That would teach her.

You'd regret that.

Eriri is a much better character than Utaha.

Bravo Maruto

she's significantly more tolerable when she's not doing her tsundere routine

Her tsun parts are great too.

I don't much care for the whole tsundere thing, which is why I haven't liked her character at all up until the last couple of episodes.

Do you think Utaha makes ใ‚นใƒ†ใƒž on foreign boards too? I'm pretty sure she does.

Why is this manga so much better than than the main series?

Not even a Utaha fag

>Not even a Utaha fag
That's what a Utahafag would say.

What should he have done?

>Not even a Utaha fag
Stop the stealth marketing, Utaha.

Why is KM so trashy? I'm a Utaha fag and not even I can deny how bad it is.

It's alright; I agree that Utaha's worse, though, compared to the main series.

How about actually treating her as someone close to him and not like a mascot he can ask for advice whenever he needs to?

Learn proper English before posting.

>Found an grammar error in the internet
Your doing gods' work, user.

At that point she was already mad at him.

Because I'm ignorant as fuck, has there been a new OVA or something? I watched the season of this when it aired and absolutely loved it, but I never saw a second season and haven't gotten around to the Manga. I'm a Crunchyroll fag, so I don't ever see movies/OVAs really anymore unless I'm me aware of them.

Asking because I've seen a lot of discussion about the series as of late.

He basically just needed to have that realization about how much work Megumi put into the game. It took two months, but he could've figured it out in 2 days if he wasn't so busy flirting with Eriri.

S2 is airing. Watch it now. Currently at best arc. Megumi's arc

Holy fuck, I didn't even realise. Life's been too busy.

Thanks Sup Forumsnon.

>In the end, I guess it really is the how to raise a boring girlfriend

Really?

Cute

is there a SICP edit of this yet?