Re:Creators

Magically Slain Mamika

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fnixe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Altair is SO FUCKING SHIT

>It isn't already

Mamika is ok

>implying course 2 will not be about Punished Mamika saving everyone after Meteora reveals herself as the true villain and takes over the world

Dumb magical girl got what she deserved.

Nice shit taste you have there.

How clean is Mamika's Psycho-Pass? streamable.com/fnixe

>There is an alternate reality where this was Gilgamesh vs. Madoka

Thread would have hit autobump in about thirty or forty seconds?

>and Madoka lost
Make that twenty.

Himegimi is so cool.

Himegami is not cool at all, she turned out to be a raging autist

More like himeshitty is so trash.

I hope cthulhu girl kills fanfic fuck princess.

A flaw always make seemingly perfect characters more relatable. Her only flaw is being so loyal to her ally that she isn't reasonable when someone offends her even if not intentionally.

I hope they make figurine based on that pose.

This show is now AOTS

How many threads we had so far today?

>dead people! now my facebook friends won't be embarassed when I talk to them about this show!
Fuck off Sup Forums

It doesn't matter. This show has flop sales.

And considering today's episode, it deserves it.

>salesfag strikes again
huh

Did she die?

Hime lost her cool

I thought she had a plan. What the fuck will she do now?

Yes.

Stay dead so that Meteora can proceed with her evil plan.

Either find who is spreading Setsuna's name around or trick Aliceteria into thinking the enemies did it.

It was Mamika's fault, she never shut up even when she saw that Altair-sama was furious

user was calling her Chuunihime since episode 1, and now user is acting surprised when she turns out to be chuuni as fuck. Why is that guy always so stupid?

Nah

Probably going to look for Souta after she washes the magical girl ash from her uniform.

Maybe

Mamika wanted to save her and the autist rejected

This is chuuni.

Screeching autist edgy kid =/= chuuni

>What the fuck will she do now?
Mamika is gone. Alice isn't on her side unless she's a retard who can't understand why a magical splash flare on their home base would mean something when Mamika refused to use it on anyone. Magane is doing her own thing. Blitz Talker is nowhere to be found. It's exciting to think that the status quo might be broken this early. All I can imagine is that she'd go on the offensive. Setsuna's backstory will likely have been revealed by the end of the cour and she'll confront Sota. Who knows what that means for the second cour, but the plot is moving too fast now to continue without a big change.

Man, fuck you. I was just about to watch this.

I don't think she can trick Alice that easily.

Should have listened to the experience of the elders.

>Mamika
>gone
Believe in the magic user

They aren't going to kill Altair this early, so Mamika sacrificing herself would be pointless.

>yfw the second cour is souta/altair vs the other creations

You have to be 18 or over to post on this board.

Looks pretty nice.

Don't, it's shit.

>And considering this anime, it deserves it.
ftfy

Can you ask again?

That would be alright, at least that means Sota finally does something.

>naive mahou shoujo
>love, friendship, hope, blah blah
>tried saving autistic chuuni's soul
>gets turned into pincushion
Dark Mamika confirmed?

This should have just been a fate rip off with creators and their creation doing battle royales instead of info dumping every episode

Is she ok?
I hope she is.

Something that japs seem to be saying a lot on twitter is "funny"

>Screeching autist edgy kid =/= chuuni
Except it's totally what chuunibyou is.
So, what is chuuni for you? A type of clothing?

Yeah, pretty dark alright.

Show's still got lots of potential. I feel like all this set up is for something really mind blowing.

Why does everyone think Mamika is gonna be affect by her own Magical Flare?

Mamika WILL save her whether Hime wants to be saved or not.

It would have been shit, just like the Fate anime.

I was pretty shocked at Magical Splash Flare, I said Holy Shit out loud. It was pretty amazing.

Makes me wonder what they are planning also.

they were meant to be BFFs. I guess I'll drop this show if the next episode confirmed that Mamika is dead.

fake news.

She can't save anyone now though.

I don't think it's something she was supposed to use at point blank range. If you throw a grenade at your own feet, it's going to kill you even if it's yours.

Mamika was stabbed, user. Your pic is more appropriate for Shitair since she's the one who was Flare'd.

Mamika received four wounds

Jesus received four wounds on the cross before he died

It's obvious where this is going

They consider the show a fucking joke.

She was willing to point blank Red. It's not a fucking grenade, it's magic. If anything, she'll just bleed out from being stabbed

Sorry user but lolopsicon.

Give the throne to the real heroine.

>killing the only person that wanted to be friends with your chuuni self
I understand lashing out but she didn't have to turn Mamika into a shishkabob.

plot twist, both Altair and Mamika die

they aren't wrong

Oh well time to drop this series now.
Thanks for the heads up op.

>doesn't need government help to get a job, a place to live, or a cell phone
Actually I'm shocked she was able to get a job. How did she get through the interview without lMAOing somebody?

I think they did her justice.

>rest of the anime is just Meteora talking and Souta trying to draw while the rest of the creations look for jobs.

>show is clearly setting up to be some sort of battle royale
>surprised characters are dying

Except when actual chuunis do it, they don't stick several swords into the only good character in their show.

I wish it was a full on trainwreck, but its too slow paced for that.

She probably gives a good hand job

She went REEEEEEEEEEEE! user. She is no longer the cool smug she once was.

Her original world is just like the "real world" and she was able to function in that world without getting caught so I'm sure she knows her way around.

She is not looking for friends. Mamika should have taken it slow and first convinced her that she needed a friend before skipping many steps and saying she was going to save Setsuna's soul.

Magic or not we've seen her attacks cause a lot of collateral damage though. Not out of the question that she'd be caught up in her own tactical nuke being that she was the epicenter.

It's not a battle royale and only tasteless and dumb stupid teenagers like the edgy stupid battle royal shit genre.
This was supposed to be about healing and friendship, I swear to god fuck you cunt dipshit.

If they kill off Red I'm dropping this shit show.

altair a shit

good, that means that we will get dere Hime sooner

The sheer amount of butthurt this show causes every week is incredible. Who will be the next victim of Hiroe and Aoki's wild ride?

You mean, word royale.

You're watching the wrong show, user.

But user, there are too many people who somehow get into jobs they have no qualification for!

Also, her ability isn't limited to murder.

Not gonna lie

I only picked this up because mikako is voicing red and suzuken and maaya are both voicing main characters

What if she's planning on recruiting Souta to her side with blackmail and constant flirting?

$10 says they wrote omoshiroi and you just google translated it.

It's picked up a lot since episodes 3 4 and 5 were the Meteora show.

its ok guys, mamika is not real

>Red
>dying

she has first girl plot armor

Her creator really bit off more than he could chew, seeing how she even outsmarted him.