Dragon Ball Super

Literal who becoming super saiyan 2 in only 2 (TWO) episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a2SNqh8.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My boi is about to whoop some U11/U6(only relevant universes) ass

HE'S BACK

She is a natural born Saiyan prodigy. /ourgirl/ is simply a cut above the rest user!

Soon

does it even matter who becomes a super saiyan or anything of the sort anymore?

so was vegeta, gohan, goten, and trunks

Can someone link me to the ost Toei played when she became super saiyan?
it was fucking glorious

man that looks like shit

You realize this is a show that doesn't really give two shits about canon right? Especially since the anime is being done by Toei.

Bardock was made canon by Toriyama when he was just a movie. Considering he designed Broly I wouldn't be surprised if he made him canon despite the stupidity and inconsistency of his movies.

Don't get so assmad anyways, Super's anime is shit. I watch because overall it's a decent ride to me as an old DBZ fan, not because of canon or consistency.

TL;DR: don't be a fag

So Caulifla has as much potential as Gotenks.

So who will she job to? Our boy Jiren?

I really hope this is just filler to explain to the autists why Freiza would not fit on the team

I never wanted to see him again though

>Goten and Trunks become Super Saiyan 3 as toddlers
>People still surprised at fast transformations

How much time does Goku have left befor the tournament? Is he gonna quickly spar with Frieza?

It's a new generation of Saiyans. They can do things much easier than the old timers.

Well he's gonna one-shot him so plenty of time.

Reminder that Note isn't pure since she held tails with Beat.

No, Hit jobs to Jiren. She jobs to a jobber from U7 like Gohan or Vegeta.

>Becomes second to weakest saiyan form in two episodes

Yes, and?

Cauli's Future Husband

L-LEWD!

>implying Frieza hasn't been image training and achieved a mastery of his golden form while in the cocoon

Leave the Pride Troopers to him.

If you think about it. The average Saiyan barring obvious outliers like Goku and co. We're weaker than Nappa, but stronger than Raditz in their normal forms. Cui if he knew a Saiyan's tail is their weakness could beat the average Saiyan with ease Oozaru or no.

>Caulifla reaches SSJ2 in a couple of hours
>Kale can go LSSJ
>Cabba can only go SSJ1

Jesus Christ how cucked is Cabba?

>>NEP, in short: Goku needs Freeza's help to win the tournament. But Freeza will only do it on one condition...!

what will freeza's condition be?

GAS THE MONKEYS

SPACE WAR NOW

saiyan waifu

You know, I understand that Saiyan children are evil murder-obsessed hellions from birth, and that Goku was prevented from such because he had brain damage, but why are all of the children and grandchildren so normal?

Do their moms just ritually smash their babies' heads against the wall to save them from having to be put down after becoming the new villain of the week?

You have 5 minutes to apologize.

I never doubted you, Lord Frieza

Why do you have to ask he obviously wants to be reborn again

Are you kidding, he's shota as fuck meaning those two are his girlfriends meaning that if he gets hurt they're gonna rage slam whoever did it then have wild saiyan sex with him afterwards.

That he gets to use the Super Balls when he has them win.

It's nurture not nature. Most Saiyans work for Frieza and are trained from birth to go to planets and destroy them. Goku grew up without Frieza and other Saiyan's influences and thus he forms his own ideas. Which is how he became Goku.

Cabba will be too busy sucking Vegeta's dick to waste time on two whores

They are both waifus so who cares fag

Will Kale abandon her degenerate lesbian ways and go full KAKAROT?

They were raised on Earth so it's different compared to war raised Planet Vegeta. But it's not like they don't have Saiyan blood.

Gohan still had destructive Saiyan instincts that mellowed out after reaching Ultimate form and Goten and Trunks enjoy fighting.

Earthling genes, retard.

Next week is going to be great.

>old villain joins the good guys to fight a bigger threat
I love this trope.

Kino

Are they both lesbians or just Kale?

That is the same pose of his leaked photo on Toei website

I think that every week only to be disappointed.

Wenger In

>I think that every week

For what purpose? It's been 92 episodes now, you should know better.

1.Goku
2.Vegeta
3.Frieza
5.Gohan
7.Piccolo
8.Muten Roshi
9.Krillin
10.Tien

Why isnt there anyone in HFIL strong enough to keep people in

Its fucking retarded Goku can just break in and free people from eternal torment whenever he wants

Biggest base level yadda yadda yadda, TLDR it makes sense in universe, the reason why they never knew of the SSY before is because the saiyans from U6 never had a reason to be mad for.

These past few episodes have been some comfy lore and world building imo.

The recruitment stuff was pretty dull except for a couple of episodes though.

What are you expecting exactly? To be 7 years old again on the carpet watching Goku get golden hair for the first time?

Gohan BTFO
Cabba BTFO

So, serious question here, what are the chances that Freezer joining the team will make any sense?

>stream screenshot
fuck off

Why are people overrating 17 so much? He's not stronger than Gohan.

>making sense
>DBS

Choose one.

Frieza is an effective villain but he seriously doesn't need need to return for the 3rd time. He's not even likable, I don't get why so many want him to come back (again).

GUYS?

To find out how his son is born dumb user

They became SS3 when they fused, and both were mixed saiyans who are much powerful than regular saiyans as Vegeta once said.

That's the best part, he doesn't have a choice in the matter, they'll drag him back to their den for mating reverse mating pressing that is

>Goku says "yes" without hestitation

That's not SSJ2, no lightning aura.

If Frieza does join the team I wonder if they're gonna replace Buu in the OP.

HEY!

I mean, you would never see Goku starting a raping spree or start using his power to increase his monetary income, just like you would never see Freezer joinig forces with the Z warriors, but whatever.

revival obviously

Frieza's race reproduces asexually so the next time Frieza dies he'll spit out an egg containing babby Kuriza like King Piccolo

said the pot to the kettle

episode 94 would be where the op changes

thats getting Retconned. Freeza's fucking Cauli

The lightning aura is never consistent you autist.

Dont you mean Kale?

Caulifla will end up with Cabba.

Only a few more episodes until Freiza and Frost meet and fall in love

>not sure if these freiza previews are real
Help.

Rating each Universe's relevance by how many characters from that Universe appear in the OP
>U7:10
>U6:5
>U11:4
>U9:3
>U4:2
>U2:1
>U10:0
>U3:0

That wasn't even a 2 second scene wait for next week.

cauli is just like Goku Freeza has a hate boner for goku. Kale can have cabba

Reminder

Stick to one thread retards

Subs when?? HS is literally 15 mins late I'm going crazy.

UPDATED
P
D
A
T
E
D

i.imgur.com/a2SNqh8.jpg

Buu will wake up and beat Frieza

But I don't want to fuck Goku till there's more semen than blood inside his body.

do, do you guys not watch the livestreams on youtube?

You say that like super saiyan is supposed to be some sort of legendary achievement lmao.

No. I don't understand japanese.

they stream them with subs too...

It's fucking Dragonball, you don't need to know what they're saying. Plus subs come up within an hour and a half.

Already confirmed he will have some interaction with Frost.

He looks cool and is a villain, which will make it more interesting in any case. However it may play out, the contrast will give interest to the viewers.
If it weren't Dragon Ball, this could have also led to developments regarding his character without making him a hero or anti-hero.

I already watched in on youtube with subs half an hour ago, rofl

>Cockroach
What did I miss?

Mmm?

my biggest concerns
we were going to see some development with buu but they said fuck that
they completely neglect cell and favor freiza whom everyone is getting tired of

There's going to be a bug fighter from U4 that sheds his skin and uses it as bombs

kek keep crying cellcuck