Dear crackers

Is this why you're scared of the browning of America?

jew larp thread

You killed moon man!?!?

covering hung niggers in white clothes isnt all that scary

It's not just Amerika brother, we coming for Europe as well

Press F

you should be ashamed. That money going to feeding your butt fuck kids who will never make it anywhere and continue to be a burden on the state could be spent on scientific research.

The KKK hardly exists anymore. Even with this massive surge of race realism, the KKK is as small as ever.
However, with black people it's not quite the same story.

Well, what happened to Haiti, Zimbabwe, and S Africa when you guys took over?

kek /thread

remember what happened to the (((native americans)))

we didnt even have cameras to get evidence for it back then

I fear humanity (aka white people) future

go back to discord/leftypol faggot

sage

the best thing is that theres no going back for whites. not even if u deport every illegal, still we are the majority in 20 years.

enjoy reverse slavery Lmao

you'll be dead by then, probably murdered by one of your negro relatives lmfao

woops. Enjoy those ovens son.

>Two wrongs make a right

more whites were 'lynched' than blacks, those lynched were always criminals that violated someone in the community, or at worst were falsely accused.

why do they never post all the images of white people hanging from trees? Does that not fit the narrative? They love showing it in the "wild west", I suppose because the kikes can make money off of films of that era - 'lynching' and hanging criminals was par for the course in that time and well into the 20th century.

fucking putrid nigger scum

i thought we were bros wtf happened
Either way I like Germany and plenty of european whites should be spared, unlike american caucasians

>united states
>"""""""white"""""""

>implying the country isn't going to split up by then

Stay mad nigger.

What would you say if the number of whites would grow while the number of blacks would become lower year by year?

>thinks I fear white lynchings.
No... I just don’t want niggers to turn this country into Zimbabwe... it’s principle... not fear.

>spared
They are going to throw you into ovens

Scared? More like disgusted. America should be a white country in my opinion.

no you stupid gay utopian fuckwit, The reason is because the forward momentum of the world will slow and eventually reverse. The slow minded low IQ highly aggressive minorities are scarcely better than animals. The browning is also a dumbing down and even a shill like you can realize this. Either you are a silly fag posing for attention, a nigger muslim or spick, a social justice liberal mental defect or the most stupid human ever

>implying you'll ever catch Moonman

funny you is, without international assistance a small minority of clever whites can indeed keep the nigger under control. And by nigger i mean blacks liberals spicks and fags

You aren't even from here you goat fucker.

I'm referring too many 56%ers thinking they are white.

America is a mutt civilization now. Get used to it you sheep tumour.

Bring it bitches. White people have plenty of experience wiping out untermenschen shit like you.

>not using the full photo that I helpfully post on every one of your niggerfaggot threads

>we comin wyte boi
The night white people start getting lynched by niggers in the streets is the night this country becomes a weapons free party.

Nah, you nigs are going to get ethnically cleansed. This country will be an ethnostate and you will be hanging from trees.

the biggest enemies of every other races are themselves. blacks kill themselves. spics kill themselves. theres not a white person running around killing your kind except for the occasional cops that do their job of actually saving your niggers asses from yourselves. enjoy whipping your own race out of existence when no one protects you anymore.
btw you need to understand work to understand how to operate slave. good luck with that my g unit friend

You stupid monkeys don't understand that we keep everything running. Once we're gone, the whole world will be a shithole.

Why was guy fawkes mask adopted by niggers, libshits and all other filth?

They saw it in a movie adaptation of a story that was heavily retooled to be a story of resistance against the Bush Administration.

inb4 200 idiots post on a troll thread

fuck you nigger

My negus trayvon in tha cut

*You* should be. It will be the same as pic 1.
Except the faces will be black and the dead nig will have burning tire around his neck.

And the next day all the slavers of the world with come for your hides.

Remember numbnuts, the only reason you're all not slaves right now, is because white people are
stopping everyone else from continuing the practice. When anti-slavery stops being enforced because there
are too few whites left to keep the market at bay, your own people will sell your ass for a gram of crack.

Name one negro ethno-state that isn't an AIDS infested cannibal shithole. White's treat niggers with more dignity than even other niggers treat their own people.
>but whitey dun came and took all muh resources
Nice try nigger, but we dropped two atomic bombs on the island of Japan and they rebuilt their cities and they have 1000 times better infrastructure than any American city. Why? Because they are a high IQ homogenous society. Also they don't have to dump trillions of dollars into a welfare system that acts as a life support system for violent sub-humans.

>Is this why you're scared of the browning of America?
Why on Earth would anyone want to live in a non-White country?

You again!
Answer the question
How does B8ING low hanging fruit on pol help your fellow Blackman in Africa who is a Slave in 2018?
Take your ass back faggot, you're now irrelevant we got A. I.s and replicants to deal with.
BTW if you NIGGERS don't come correct the Mexicans & Asian's will be a lot less kind than Mr Cracker man.

Here's the irony: That nigger was strung up for raping and killing an 11yr old black girl.

SAGE

Don't take the bait.

SAGE

Here's a blank Image, go to town.
It's OP's best Wifu.

>Even with this massive surge of race realism
what surge lmao

Actually, it's because if America goes brown, we've got another Africa on our hands. Nobody wants to revert to living in mud huts.

In....all........fields