BnHA

My hero academia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

futuristicmiraclesheep.tumblr.com/post/161107930881/the-big-twist-behind-all-the-boring-little
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making generals.

Mods pls delete the thread for once.

>worst quirk

No mention of this guy

this series has too many best girls

If they didn't delete that naruto-wankin', fanfic-writin', anime-only trainwreck of a thread they're probaby not going to delete this one.

You think she will be relevant in the long future?

why don't they just make an /ag/ instead of saying "no-one is allowed to post about something unless they go a certain amount of time without discussing it"

I hope so, especially in the anime since her voice gives me heart boners.

She better be, she's always a lot of fun whenever she pops up, plus I love how Ochako reacts to her

Same, when my friend asked for my top 3 mha waifus she was number 2

Shes relevant to my dick and my heart.

is illegals canon

yes

>Deku and Kacchan from the same middle school
>Mina and Kirishima from the same middle school
>Mirio and Tamaki presumable from the same middle school

Does every year have at least one pair like this?

If someone is going to compete with Ochako for the Deku bowl, better be Mei.

How many times have you asked this now?

I ship Mei x Money

She doesn't even remember his name.

But there isn't a bowl, it's just Uraraka

MEANWHILE

ON PIXIV

Who's your favorite background character that hasn't even had a single line of dialogue?

The top two contenders are Tsuyu and Bakagou.

I like alien girl the most

If Bakugou steals Ochako, just like he stole every victory from Deku whenever they fought, what girl will end up with Deku?

Mina?

Draw more Toga!

>Can manifest the characteristics of the things he eats
>Turns out it's not limited to just organic things
>Takes iron supplements
>It's another hardening quirk

I really want a more in-depth explanation of how his quirk can work.

>OP leading the thread with worthless skanks
Big mistake, bub.

>>Turns out it's not limited to just organic things
Where'd you headcanon this from? Mercury overdose?

>Turns out it's not limited to just organic things
I'd say it's limited to animals only because he can't turn into fruits, vegetables, grains, etc.

I don't know what's more worrying, the fact that I'm autistic enough to analyze small window structures or the heavy implication that Class 1-A Alliance's dormitory doesn't have any fucking stairs.

futuristicmiraclesheep.tumblr.com/post/161107930881/the-big-twist-behind-all-the-boring-little

How happy are Sero fans that he's a part of the Bakugo gang? Now he might have a chance at relevance like Kirishima and Kaminari.

Just wanted to make a funny about there being yet another hardening quirk. Would be neat though.

His quirk description was pretty vague so I'd like to see more definite "Can do this, can't do that."

Do you guys think Hori should of went in more detail of how Deku beat Muscle guy in this page? Because it seem that everyone thinks he just punch harder because of the 10000% thing, when in fact he just used two different attacks at the same time.

Putting a lot of hope that Cellophane gets some love, for sure. Fanartists really seem to like his addition to Team Bakugo (guess he rounds out the color palette or something) so fingers crossed.

That would make Kirishima cry and be pretty funny, good on you for it.

So, is it good or is it more Naruto with a superhero theme?

>four BnHA threads running around
This isn't good

Naruto wishes it were this good.

All girl x boy pairings in combat training = marriage incoming. Altho Ochako gonna fuck Bakubull behind Deku's back & bear his children.

literally the latter
a shameless 1:1 copy in fact, in terms of characters and story arcs

Forgot pic

>Naruto's chapter 139 was when Itachi first appeared right after Hiruzen's death

yeah wouldn't be sure about that, lot can change in this very long mangas

Yo idiot, you know that after My hero academia generals will be banned right? I hope you are happy.

The show just aired. Some people don't watch it immediately.

He's got one of my favorite costume designs out all of them, and character design in general. Story-wise I could see him being somewhere between Mineta and Kaminari in terms of comic relief, smarter than Kaminari but without Mineta's pervert gag.

Who's stronger, Deku or Kachan?

He definitely has the best costume from the male A-1 cast, Tsuyu has the best costume out of the A-1 girls.

Don't mods already ban Naruto threads?

Tsuyu doesn't have much competition from class A, but I think Kendo's is nice. Im a sucker for the simple martial arts themed outfits that she and Ojiro have.

Deku is stronger objectively but since Bakugou always has plot armor that makes him:
>immune to explosive dmg
>immune to physical dmg weaker than 50% of AM max strength
>immune to his own drawback (needs to sweat to use his quirk, he can sweat easily in any weather)
>read the script in advance (knew Tokoyami's weakness even though Momo - who actually fought him in horse race - could not figure it out)

That's the problem, if thing kee going like they are, BnHA threads will be banned too.
Funny because this is all fault of a narutard.

>implying this isn't the best costume.

What if he eats pussy or dick

keep*

>this asshat again
1. Through training. Even Deku comments on how brutal Bakugo's explosions transmitted through the gauntless are in recoil.
2. He's been scrapping with bigger guys since first grade, he can take a punch.
3. He has to move more in cold weather to generate sweat, that's why during the field trip he was training to up his game by detonating explosions in a barrel of cold water.
4. He saw Tokoyami's weakness himself directly during the cavalry battle when he launched himself at Team Deku and Dark Shadow had to intercept him.

what a slut

Her anime voice is awful. Reminds me of Hanji

She'll show up every once in a while whenever they're talking costume upgrades.

>Even Deku comments on how brutal Bakugo's explosions transmitted through the gauntless are in recoil.
Because Deku is not immune to explosions.

The rest - nothing but cop outs & apologism.

>no boots

>hero academy has a literal Jew department

Does Deku have a big dick? Not counting his OfA buff of course

>back to comfy nonshitposty nightime threads

>cop outs and apologism
Is canon proof, fuckwit. Sorry your bias renders you incapable of literacy.

Next week's battle is going to be the battle of the year right?

>not wanting to feel her invisible toes curling into the bedsheers

>I really want a more in-depth explanation of how his quirk can work

BnHA's quirks is going to enter OP territory with abilities getting more complex as the story goes on.

The less in-depth explanations, the better.

>Is canon proof
Ahhhh, it's just Miriokek cucking for Bakusperg!

objectively, yes.

Is the Narutard always the same faggot?

His quirk could make him as strong if not stronger than Deku for a short time.

I hope Mina. It would be fun to see her interact more with Deku.

I am not sre but I think he is. Fucker did a bait thread and when that thread hit the limit he created another bait thread so user decided to do an actual thread. Then that thread hit the limit so he created another thread because fuck bait thread but suddenly tohers faggots decided to create more threads and noe there are five thread running around which it isn't a good thing.

I feel like that could be the best part about quirks though, using them in creative ways that you wouldn't expect. It's like the old joke about the power to manifest kittens being strong because you could create one directly inside your enemy's head.

Although admittedly I could easily see that becoming retarded pretty quickly, so maybe you're right.

this

>Deku with a slut

I want to steal her and make her a mommy!

I would be ok with this

She's pure

aye aye

How come Deku's dad doesn't want him, man?

the best

does toga taste like salty coins?

>wanting used goods for Deku

Ochako or bust

i blame the mods how hard is to keep one tread up and axe the others?

Warm pennies dipped in sugar

She's just happy happy and has bigger breasts with 100% chance of pink nipples instead of digusting brown ones.

what's not to like?

its amazing how the guy dont even bother to give him a call afther all the shit deku goes trougth

>Deku unironically has the worse dad

I hoped that yesterday's thread would have made the mods stop the generals but it doesn't seem like it.
We literally only need a thread on thursday, saturday and maybe another day of the week if something else happens (vigilante, news)

Oh hey, Autism-kun.

I haven't been in for awhile. Did you ever post that Nighteye slideshow you had cooking?

maybe he did and hori just didn't bother to show us deku papa talking with deku because he wanted the focus of the first part to be on all-might as deku's parental figure

i doubt his slob mother is the one shoving down all-might merchandise down his throat

>not your personal board fag.
but yea this is riduculous theres 2 bait treads up 2 legit ones and 1 of a fagot who did an amv

This is the one true Deku pairing.

>caring about the class bicycle

since the dad is working overseas is a fact he is providing for deku and his mom but afther deku sudenly got a quirk, got into the best hero school in japan got atacked by villlans in 3 diferent occasions its kind of weird hori didnt show aleast a phone call

>that last panel

ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

I like this character
Will he be relevant at all ?