Still remember them Sup Forums?

Still remember them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jYMgUZO90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't make me.

How could I ever forget?

god I fucking hated the threads for this show.
It was so obvious the posters there were newfags trying to recreate the "trainwreck" experience as seen with anime like Guilty Crown and Valvrave.
It was so forced and pathetic to watch unfold.

those fucking webm with the driver man

I want to forget

It was forced and pathetic with Guilty Crown and Valvrave too

This desu

It was still a fun shitty show though

This just makes me want to watch it. What the fuck?

no at all, people expected Guilty crown to be good because this was back when produciton IG was pumping out good stuff.
And no one thought Valvrave would have ended up what it was.
Those first 3-4 episodes blindsided everyone.

Holy shit that was a fucking year ago. I remember everyone updating that thing every week like it was yesterday what the fuck

>people expected Guilty crown to be good
Thanks for the laugh.
>And no one thought Valvrave would have ended up what it was.
What? People were expecting it to be a wreck and kept manually spamming threads to make it seem like a big deal when it wasn't

>People were expecting it to be a wreck
let me clarify, people knew valvrave would be bad, they didn't know how bad.

Don't. The only good thing about the show were the threads and even that is debatable.

It's people attempting to make the show more interesting than it really is. I can assure you, since you didn't get a chance to be underwhelmed with the rest of us, you'll surely be super underwhelmed watching it on your own.

Fuck off. The threads were the best part of this show and made watching the whole thing one hell of a ride.

No.

I have a whole folder dedicated to best girl.

Please, I am trying to forget.

it was a charming show about utterly autistic people.

captcha: quebec gayland

Me too. Ironic viewers are the worst

Still loving them.

What happened to the website?

Yeah because the threads overhyped the show so much that watching it was a dissapointment every week. Nothing happened and the shit people predicted in the thread was more interesting than what actually happened. Okada sure got us good with this pile of shit.

What i actually like about it is that it showed that orginal shows are way more engaging to watch than adaptations. Hopefully the next big one will be good so it doesn't feel forced.

>Sup Forums sings Hippopotamus Song never
youtube.com/watch?v=q2jYMgUZO90

To no one's surprise, it quickly fell apart.

This was such shit, yet I loved it.

I really looked like it'd be like Another, where characters were introduced just to get killed off. Even though we all got Okada'd I have no regrets of watching this with Sup Forums. The funniest shit was when people actually got predictions right, like the black guy 'dying' first and Hellfire having a complex about his height.

It was okay until episode 4(?), then it turned into a literal trainwreck and I didn't care to see how it ended.

This show was too boring to classify as a trainwreck.

lovepon is so /fa/

This scene was a moving masterpiece.

I'm still in love with Hyouketsu no Assbound.

RANGERS!

I remember best girl.

I couldn't forget them even if I wanted to.

Nanko will always be the best

I loved all these dysfunctional idiots.
Especially Lovepon and the gay yandere.

When you realize this was a Sup Forums meetup

I wish I could actually some day attend a Sup Forums meetup, even if it's like the meetup in the show. That would even be ideal.

Meet me out back to double team the trap if we do, I'm the guy who looks like a clamp character.

I miss cocksize user and his descriptions.

Okada barely did anything. Somethibg like the first three episodes and a outline.

As usual, people blame her for thibgs she didnt do. Her episodes were good. It was what started the hype train.

Then it turned to shit, sharply, when no one was actually dead.

One of my favorite times in the threads was when I brought up pearly penile papules and then he and I taught an user about his.

What a disappointment this was. I expected it to be a complete trainwreck instead it ended with a wet fart. Actually fuck, I just realized that I don't even remember how it ends even though I watched the whole thing.

My favorite was all the (you) from aborted BBC baby OC during the collective meme drawing.

Oh, and unironically liking the show which pissed off faggots.

I also unironically liked it too. It's legitimately meant to be a comedy and it worked for me. The threads were just icing on the cake, elevating it to being fucking hilarious.

Dont be so no fun allowed person. Threads were fun

mc was such a creep
>wow a talked to a lot of girls today

it was fun but kind of forced

The best part was when what's her face said she needed to use the bathroom and he said he'd go with her.

Pure

I was knew a dude he said the same thing on some shitty anime club