Self-Reliance General

Self-Reliance General

In order to overcome the coming social and economic troubles that will face us in the coming future, one must not be overly dependent on modern society, lest you be dragged down with it. The final red-pill is choosing a life of self-reliance and being in charge of your domain, instead of being a good goy.

How many of you here are homesteaders, or have considered getting into any kind of self-reliant lifestyle?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7fi8Wnfc0

youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I

youtube.com/watch?v=-vuMSoQzYfs

youtube.com/watch?v=OIwGMpCDI6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=S409v9cOrBk

youtube.com/watch?v=NuZy8Rjk4d0

youtube.com/watch?v=gtizLl2M49o

Discuss.

There's also a Discord server for further discussion on self-reliance, as well as potentially forming a rural community for preserving white identity – discord gg/zcJwRu

How are sheep for a homestead?

dont know, but goats are often recommended

bump

Farm planning is one of my secret pleasure. Do you have any more designs? Mostly permaculture related with a mix of forest-ish part and crops.

Bump

Great, thanks a bunch user. Do you have a homestead going? Canada should give a ton of options for that.

plan to someday, but im not sure if canada is the best place for that with our politics

Get your life together one step at a time.

>unironically clean your room
>start grooming yourself
>go on a walk in the evening
>stand rather than sit when the opportunity presents itself
>indulge in literature. A good book can be a life changing experience
>find a productive hobby that you enjoy and master it
>learn to budget
>spend some time with your family
>eat better
>do something everyday that you’re proud of yourself for doing

You’ll relapse sometimes, it’s inevitable. What matters is that you stay at it and improve yourself to a meaningful and assertive human being.

You mean to protect your land? How are the inheritance laws there btw?

discord gg/zcJwRu

Only cheap land here is 20 hour drive north of Toronto, in the absolute middle of nowhere.

Better save up to pay the property tax, since there's no one up there to even sell anything to if you are capable of making stuff.

Well, I would actually enjoy that desu. Even more so if it's to get away frow Toronto.

My ideal situation would be to keep a job I can mostly do from home, and generally just tend to a 2ha/5acres or so land.

I think it's needed to keep a job anyway, you need to be doing something productive in winter for example.

>discord gg/zcJwRu

how do i get into this?

no idea, but our government is becoming increasingly interested in meddling in peoples personal lives, especially if they're guilty of wrong-think

remember to add the . between 'discord' and 'gg'

nvm im in

If you have your land in the middle of nowhere the government will have little to do with you.

Also, as sad as it is it's the same pretty much everywhere. It's better to learn how to resist than to just flee. Homesteading is a significant part of it IMHO.

Strong communities will be the foundation of a more broad cultural shift

discord gg/TYcMV6

bunp