White People Hold Candlelight Vigil For Burned Down Taco Bell Instead of the Hundreds of Blacks Killed By Police Each...

White People Hold Candlelight Vigil For Burned Down Taco Bell Instead of the Hundreds of Blacks Killed By Police Each Year

What is wrong with white people?

>Alabama residents gathered Sunday to mourn the loss of a local Taco Bell that burned down.

>Fire officials said it appeared the fast-food restaurant in Montgomery went up in flames early Wednesday after “a small room holding electrical distribution equipment” caught fire, WSFA reported. No one was injured in the blaze.

>Customers who adored their local Taco Bell held a candlelight vigil at the parking lot next door to the beloved establishment. The event, organized on Facebook, asked fans of the chain to “join us in mourning as we stand together in the loss of our beloved Taco Bell.”

>“May we never forget the okay customer service and long wait in line for the oh so delightful baja blasts and 5 dollar quesadilla box,” wrote Katie James, the event organizer. “Bring your own candles. We are broke.”

> @tacobell It is with extreme sadness that we inform you of the loss of our community Taco Bell due to a fire..

> I have been asked by all interested and partaking if you would donate tacos to the candle light vigil and join in our grief as we mourn our Taco Bell loss#NEVERFORGET pic.twitter.com/dXdNLwpCeY
> — Katie James (@KimmyJinPP) January 18, 2018

the absolute state of weimerica

I mean, at least a taco bell can feed a family of 4

tailgates party are fun

You dont have to keep an eye on your silverware when you come home with Taco.

I really, really fucking hate niggers
Taco Bell contributes to society, unlike niggers

Where was Charlie Daniels when this happened?

>What is wrong with white people?

Opiates, Walmart, the Bible Belt, Jimmy Fallon, McDonald's, lazy, Budweiser, guns, being fat, tattoos, school shootings.....

It's over for White people. Just give up. You're not going to win. I'm White and even I know this.

Tacos > nigs

Bet none of these peons ever gets COMPED.

Maybe you should ask what is wrong with black people that a Taco Bell fire brings out more empathy from whites.

Did you say comped?

I don't see niggers holding vigils for the 40,000 white women they rape every year.

Niggers ruining everything

Oh God the trauma. Thoughts and prayers etc.

way more than that, buddy

>lel Black Lives Matter flag
>lel white people
>Montgomery, Alabama, the town where ever nuggah drives a '94 Caprice with giant wheels

ok

I hope these people have more tacos...and no niggers

That's because a taco bell can feed a family, a nigger can't.

The churches have convinced white America that racism is a sin, and they should accept the browning of America.

They're retards, and they literally ruined Christianity by taking it so literally, abandoning all scholarly thought on the topic.

>Reminder, blacks were worth more when in chains.

Pretty sure a Taco Bell does more for a community than a black man who has multiple encounters with police.

Nigs probably burned down the Taco Bell

One will actually be missed.

RIP Taco Bell

kys, niggers

F

I'd trade thousands of blacks for a single taco Bell desu

because white people love ironic events

I can't wait for this empire to collapse. It's the only way to save WC. We're the sick man of the world.

I guess they like taco bell more than black people..

F

you will be missef

>Implying that niggers are worthy of more mourn than a taco bell

spbp

>some nigger is mad that people care more about taco bell than niggers

where did you think you stood tyrone?

Fix your rampant crime rates and your useless thug culture, and random white people unrelated to you or other blacks will maybe hold a candlelight vigil over something that doesn't affect them. Then again, if black people in the US got their animalistic behavior under control, there wouldn't be hundreds of Blacks killed by police each year in the first place.

This is some bullshit bait, whiteboy. Taco Bell gets the attention because one burning down is a rarity, hearing about blacks getting shot by cops happens often enough that no one finds it remarkable.

What boggles me though, is that blacks kill each other more than the cops do. Blacks kill each other more than any other race kills their own, and then they cry and bitch about shit that is comparatively insignificant. It just shows how racist their political agenda is. Blacks want to find a cause to gain popularity in their own community and they don't care about ignoring the facts to achieve this.

Fuck you, OP. Right in your mouth.

Also, OP is a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

This is the most blatant race baiting I've seen in a long time. As though nobody is allowed to do anything unless it's paying tribute to the many black people who used the police to win their Darwin awards.

>>Reminder, blacks were worth more when in chains.

top jej

klek

i simply do not understandt his behavior

WE

Somehow i don't believe you.
It ain't over till its over jimbo

taco bell can feed a family, hundreds of black people can't

White senpai notice me

>Hanz was later arrested when his illegal far-right opinions were discovered by the authorities.

its only funny because its true XD

You're not white, fag. You're pussy.

Someone cant engrish too good

the difference between niggers and a Taco Bell is that the restaurant is valuable.

no one cares about niggers

I Engrlish just fine.

Proper noun btw

Why the fuck are people worshipping a fucking fast food place? I really shouldn't be surprised actually given our obesity rate. But Christ I wish the standard was healthy living and eating and not fucking eating at Taco Bell.

>alabama
this is fucking pathetic. a bunch of fat useless faggots crying about some shitty fast food place. only kids and retards eat at these places, and are too stupid to make their own food.
i couldnt care less about the stupid niggers that get themselves shot.
sage
>5 recaptchas

taco bell feeds us authentic mexican food
blacks give us crime, spread std, and single motherhood

Why does it suprize u that they would hold a vigil for it and not blacks?

>authentic mexican food
>flag
retarded statement checks out

>Black man dies
so what
> taco bell burnt down
oh my, no more diebitus for my kids

sheboons gonna sheboon

BLM can't handle white people humor

that taco bell was closer to they're hearts than any black person killed by cops..
is this even an argument? or are you just mad noone cares?

Black man proves: Taco bell > Niggers.

This blew up in your face O.P.