ITT: Confessions/Unpopular opinions

ITT: Confessions/Unpopular opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12363094/1/Magic-of-Hope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Katastrophe arc in Gantz wasn't bad at all

I use VLC

I liked it a lot.

I thought S2 of Ghost Slide was forgettable and not worth the hype.

i really didn't like death note

Trigger is shit and hasn't made anything good.

I liked the Tokyo Ghoul anime just fine.

I also didn't mind season 2.

Oh fuck you, you shit taste little bastard. Don't you ever fucking post you're fucking retarded shit cunt faggot opinions on this site again. People like you are everything that is wrong with modern anime viewers incarnate. I mean Jeus fucking Christe, how can you say that S2 was forgettable? It had the most memorable finale of any anime that aired that whole decade. Did you miss the part where the MC singlehandedly solved the entire mystery, beat the BBEG and won the day. Made every out of place plot element of the previous 6 episodes fall into place like a jigsaw puzzle? Did you miss the big plot twist where everything in season 1 was explained perfectly and all the questions the fans had wanted answers to were answered? Did you fucking miss all that shit?

Forgettable? FORGETTABLE!? You have no idea what you are talking about.

I fucking hate it when anime forces filipino characters into their series.

They are the most disgusting filth of an ethnic race possible, I can confirm that, being filipino myself.

Y'all have nice hair.

I WANT TO SMELL SUCY'S FEET!

I still haven't watched Evangelion.

Nisekoi is a top of class harem and we need more series like it.

Female love interests should have more rivals for their affections, girls who lose deserve to see happiness that isn't related to the male protagonist.

There was nothing wrong with the ending of Samurai Jack.

Same, it just felt like too damn much.

I like Kill la Kill and I feel like the hate for it is unjustified.

Aincrad arc was pretty decent minus the episodes where Kirito and Asuna got the kid.
Mother's Rosario was pretty enjoyable and alright.
Asuna is a good character when she's not being overshadowed by Kirito or being held hostage.

It taken me ten years to watch Code Geass and Death Note despite having been around for their original airing and massive hype.

I work with a few Filipinos can't really say a bad word about them.

Flips are actually rather annoying,but somehow tolerable.It's just that those assfucks are too easily offended about jokes,also "muh pinoy pride"

I watch Renai Boukun,and i enjoy it.I am prepared for the inevitable shitting

I think Mirai Nikki was terrible

Sup Forums has good taste. Else says otherwise are outsiders.

-Implied yuri always makes it better.
-The best harem shows have all the girls win.
-CGDCT is the genre of kings and soothes a warriors heart.
-TTGL was just okay, the same with Foolicooli
-Naruto was always awful shit but I'm watching Boruto because Sarada makes my peepee stiff.
-Josei is generally vile stuff.
-Frank and Andrew ruined LWA, people who disagree are usually fags or landwhales.

Sup Forums only has good taste when I agree with them

Well you aren't wrong.

Dubs confirm.

Takagi is a cunt and doesn't derserve Nishikata

They are incredibly defensive about themselves, using Manny Pacquiao as a rebuttle.

As well as Canadians

I like Berserk, I've enjoyed every adaption

Remade all of PMMM in script form because I didn't like the ending. Posted it all online in the usual fanfiction dumpster but I'm only really mad that I didn't get any reviews.

Link?

i thought SAO is the best anime because asuna used to be my waifu 4 years ago

Fine...

fanfiction.net/s/12363094/1/Magic-of-Hope

Hadn't written fanfic in a decade and then I do this...Well it's a confessions thread, so I confessed.

>Words: 84,294

Jesus Christ user.

I feel like your average generic battle harem would work a 100 times better if you removed the Male MC and let the series just be about the girls interacting and becoming friends with one another and have lots of SoL and hijinks and stuff instead of the series being centered about a hopeless fight for a cock.

>He thinks that's long
As someone whose guilty pleasure is reading fanfiction, you've not seen shit yet.

>used to be my waifu

>Yuri

Yes this is a good idea.

Watch the Koihime Musou anime. That's exactly what they did, they removed the male MC from the VN in the anime adaptation, and it turned out amazingly.

You are maybe now starting to see why moe SoLs are so well-liked. They cut out the middlemen of shitty half-baked fights with bad animation, terrible self-insert MCs etc.

Jokes on you I already did.

I loved it, besides the mecha bit.

I think Guilty Crown is a good show.

Can confirm you're a Flip.

The only ones who hate Filipinos more than anyone else in the world are Filipinos themselves. Rest of the world doesn't take them too seriously.

jojo looks so fucking childish and stupid I just tune out whenever my brother shills it to me at this point

Stupid? Yeah, that's the fun of it. Childish? That begs elaboration.

>unpopular opinion

I hate just about every anime's depiction of women since like 2009. They're ALL shrill, annoying bimbos who lean too hard on trying to be what otaku virgins consider to be 'kawaii'. It's all fucking garbage. Every SoL character is shit. Every loli is just a vehicle for pedophiles to gush over. """L-lewd""" culture is the most fucking pathetic and retarded thing in the world. Every time modern I see 'cute anime girl' shit I feel like whoever is designing these shows is actively trying to infantilise the audience

And I don't understand this boards obsession with it. It's starting to swing back around to 3D sluts are becoming more appealing

This, fucking this

I actually didn't have an issue with MGX's conclusion. No kiss was unsatisfactory, but what did you expect from an author who has trouble finishing his own projects?

I have a bigger issue with how rushed and insincere the ending was though. Literally felt like the ending was pre-written.

>Jet fuel can in fact sufficiently weaken steel beams to cause collapse. It's not necessary to melt it completely.

amen, brother.

LWA is shit! SHIT! is that a unpopular opinion?

i can relate to this

Hentai is shit and I judge you immensely if you're into it.

I think Evangelion is highly overrated, and that those "2deepforyou" moments don't have a deeper meaning, and are just artistic/asthetic.

>says hentai is shit
>normalfag incel trash detected

I couldn't agree more. Every time a show tries to sell me on fucking pantyshots from an 8 year old with a lisp or some wacky personal habit that takes the place of any actual depth of character or something I feel like dipping my fucking head in concrete. It's the realisation that whoever the fuck made this genuinely believed that this, THIS was what was going to sell their target audience on the show. And here I am watching it. I feel demeaned.

I want to feel like a fucking VIP when I watch a show. Like Penguindrum, at least that show made you feel like the director expected you to be thinking hard enough to understand what the fuck was going on.

Additional Unpopular Opinion:
The entire SoL genre is fundamentally shit and never could be anything but by its very nature, even if it received the best writing possible, flawless animation, world class sound design, etc. Conflict drives all plots of substance, and if you're depicting events that could plausibly happen IRL I might as well just go outside and do things or observe real people rather than sitting inside watching 2Dshit on a screen.

Simon > Kamina

It's a good show but people over analyze it too much.

Incest is fucking disgusting. I'd rather fuck a watermelon for the rest of my life.

This. Is funny to see people overanalyzing Misato kissing Shinji. The world was ending, for fucks sake, I'd have sucked his dick so he would get in the fucking robot.

I think Cowboy Bebop is boring and overrated.
I understand why people like it, but I find it painfully boring, mostly because of its episodic format.

I've stopped watching pretty much everything but cute anime and unironically think everything else is for plebs now

I didn't like the series too much but sure as shit loved the film

I think it's fine to enjoy bad-medicore anime.
If it's fun and entertaining to watch it's doing it's job, even if it's got bad writing on a subjective level.

Real life incest is indeed disgusting, but for some reason I find it extremely appealing in anime and hentai

Well, it's deeper than most anime. Not as deep as people pretend it to be, and yes, most of the stuff is there for aesthetic reasons and to look cool, but I still think it is pretty deep.
The problem is that people over analyzed it.

agreed on SoL being a shit. I honestly can't fathom why people watch a series where literally nothing fucking happens because it's "comfy"

It's boring as shit, "cute girls doing cute things" is a shit.

This opinion isn't even that unpopular. It's commonplace among Redditors/Imgur-niggers, Toonami watchers, and other forms of shounen faggotry.

You got be scraping the bottom of the barrel to express hatred against a harmless genre.

>They are the most disgusting filth of an ethnic race
That's not the chinese though

I like KLK more than TTGL

Yuru Yuri San Hai > S2/S1

Modern mecha anime get shit on way too much, if 0079 or any older mecha anime was airing today people would shitpost about it massively.

Anne Happy might be the best SoL ever made, and I have seen every single SoL ever made, except the ones airing this year, this year I kinda took a break on anime.

99 HxH> 2011 in terms of visuals
Part 2 of JoJo is overated
One-punch man isn't as funny when the joke is repeated over and over
I liked the ending to trigun
GT had a good ending

SnK S2 is the second best show this season. Sakura Quest is first. (This season is just generally bad, though.)

Eromanga-sensei is not good.

overall Lucy > Nami.

>99 HxH> 2011 in terms of visuals
I agree with that, I prefer 2011 purely because of the slightly faster pacing and the amount of story it covers, but the atmosphere in 99 was so nice.

This shouldnt be on this thread since we are already 5 with the same opinion

Moeshit and slice of lifes are terrible garbage animes and the people who like it only like it because they are ronery waifu fags.

>School setting
>Automatic trash

0079 would just be thought of as generic at worse due to other shows copying it. It's relatively unoffensive in quality.

>Conflict drives all plots of substance, and if you're depicting events that could plausibly happen IRL I might as well just go outside and do things or observe real people rather than sitting inside watching 2Dshit on a screen.
The vast majority of network television viewers disagree. What's the difference between SoL and a sitcom? I'd sort of understand your point if it's an iyashikei but there's no difference between a comedic SoL and a sitcom.

People disliked the ending to Trigun?

>divorcing your waifu

Yeah, but nowadays Sup Forums would treat it as a massive "epic trainwreck" like with all other anime originals which are relatively unoffensive or just plain average.

i agree with you but for some reasons i really liked hyouka

I don't mind watching horriblesubs and often dowload their torrents because they have the most seeders

I think Emilia is better than Rem as a character for a story.

This dragon has captured my heart. Of all the series and characters I've seen, this dragon captured my heart. I don't understand.

Also, I'm pretty sure this series would be a lot more full-bodied if the author would just actually utilize some of the high fantasy/dragon flavor in a constructive plot manner rather than just writing it in as single-page joke bait. Iruru arc was actually the best written part of the series even though I personally regard her as one of my least liked characters.

Stuff that gets that treatment usually deserve it for having stupid plot twists like Valvrave or Guilty Crown. 0079 would probably just be ignored like Argevollen or Buddy Complex.

I think the same.

I love you.
Why do you care enough to hate them? They're harmless. Besides, people mainly watch them to relax.

anime fluttershy is so kawaii

People who watch the previews for the next episode are the scum of the earth.

Nah. They can be entertaining in themselves. For example, the Bebop ones are hilarious.

Kemono Friends is shit

>Jesus Christ user.

the longest piece of literature in the English language is a ssb fanfic with 220 chapters and just over 4 million words

I enjoy moeshit.

Fat Buu is my favourite Dragonball Z character.

>I'm only really mad that I didn't get any reviews.
I write intentionally shitty, nearly incomprehensible, and politically provocative fanfiction just so I can get easy (You)s on that site.

Nice analysis bro

I didn't need a reminder about that.