Whats being done to fix the issue of homeless women?

Whats being done to fix the issue of homeless women?

looks like a bigger problem is homeless men

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 75% YOU FUCKING CUNTS

fpbp

Plus, any white knight would shelter a woman into his home, even is she smelt like piss, booze, and shit

sage

So 75% of the homeless are men.

So do we need more homeless women for equality?

Yes.

NOT
DIVERSE
ENOUGH

So what you're saying is 1/4 women should be homeless and no men should be homeless?

Bait

75% of homeless people are people.

are you actually retarded? Homelessness is bad, but its a much much bigger problem for men, by your own numbers

So what you're saying is it doesn't matter that 1/4 in women are homeless, lets not focus on that, instead we should focus on homeless men? So what made you decide homeless men are more important than the 1/4 homeless who just so happen to be women?

ok so you're actually retarded

Because men don’t take extended time off to give birth.

Guys
It's bait.

SO YOU'RE SAYING women deserve to be homeless?

No other threads are worth it either. It’s all shill shit today.

Wouldn't the bigger problem be that 3/4 are men?

The needs of many surpass the needs of a few

>took the bait
>checks flag
nothing new under the sun

Lost

Yes? Something about lobsters?

So 75% of all homeless are men. What is being done to solve the homeless man problem? If you solve that, odds are you will solve the female homeless problem too, as the women are probably just doing it because men are doing it.

1/4 homeless are women, not 1/4 women are homeless.
Dude, fucking weak b8

#1 reason men are homeless is mental illness. #1 reason for women is domestic violence.

meme thread paroding feminist rethoric

Sup Forums is at its peak

Also, that is so fucking retarded. I heard a "girl" saying that you had to be vegan if you are feminist because there are female animals. New feminism is like "hey don't care about males just fucking girls alright haha yeah"

ehat genders to the other three belong to?

That really depressed my lobster

So they're hallucinating getting beat but actually take damage? Sounds rough

We could shoot them?

>sexism

sexist pig

So it's literally out of the men's control, but women have full control of if they become homeless?
Women sure are weak. I'd take a punch to the face occasionally to keep a roof over my head. I might even learn how to not get hit in the first place.

Underrated

yes, all my male frienda could pull their own weight if I needed a roomate, cant say the same for the basic bitch thots I know.

>1 in 4 homeless people are women
>Women are the real victims

Keep it up, leftists.

Only very ugly women become homeless.

The rest can either get pregnant by some guy who will be forced to give them monies or sell their bodies and have some income.

Males on the other hand can only become homeless.