China just banned nigger culture from TV

>Absolutely do not use actors whose heart and morality are not aligned with the party and whose morality is not noble
>Absolutely do not use actors who are tasteless, vulgar and obscene
>Absolutely do not use actors whose ideological level is low and have no class
>Absolutely do not use actors with stains, scandals and problematic moral integrity

Absolutely based. The world is seeing all the havoc niggers are doing in the US and is starting to take action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Agreed, the chinks are wise to the Nose menace.

Based chinks.

This is the reason i stopped watching normie Tv years ago, nigfers being niggers everywhere.. tatoos, all the bling bling, all the gangsta, all the ebonics... i also fucking hate chicanos saying they love their mexican roots and traditions, but they dress up like niggers, apehoops sneakers and jerseys, full on bling bling and talking like monkeys.

Hip Hop was a mistake.

fucking disgussting.

>John Boyega minimized on The Last Jew poster in China

the nazis really were such pathetic spergs lol

Fucking beautiful

Based Changs

Morality is a meaningless buzz word. Morality Isnt a real , measurable qatity and any gov preaching about morality is laughable.

why can't we be more like china?

The jews will nog and black your culture once they have taken us out as a threat.

>tfw blackpilled

If anyone has read Plato’s Republic, this is actually a good move towards achieving the “kalipolis” (the most just city).

Controlling what sort of poems and drama the youth heard and restricting it to noble qualities is truly just. Socrates even dissed Homer for making Achilles into such a bitch boy.

>Absolutely do not use actors whose ideological level is low and have no class
>tfw have class consciousness AND class

Found the degenerate.

Plato was a totalitarian who wanted the children to be taken from their parents and be raised comunally tho.

We can all agree China has problems, but they're also based as fuck.

Any country that has a TV channel like BET needs to be eradicated.

the future is not female its chinese

Angry jew will demand nuclear war with China

WTF I love communism now

>China
>Commies

Stop this ''based asians'' meme though.

Half of the Korean Pop industry is getting blacked right now.

Based nips

China = run by the Communist party

The party that banned the degeneracy mentioned by OP.

Get you shit together Sweden

>china is korea

Just because they have the name "communist party" doesn't mean they're communists.
Anyone believing China to be communists are retarded, simple as that.

A Communist part that is actually closer to fascism than it is to Communism.

^THIS^
GREAT POINT.

>China just banned nigger culture from TV
>, nigfers being niggers everywhere..

>nigger culture
>taste

Why do they think having your pants that low looks good?

Good. Lets see how their culture fares eithout narcissistic, materialistic, ignorant bullshit being force fed to their population.

>Why do they think having your pants that low looks good?
>nigger culture
LOL
picture related

wow

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Meanwhile, in "based" Japan

Its still China

It's not because it "looks good." Comedian Patrice O'Neil once described this phenomenon: Black people don't do things like this for any other reason than "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE." They do it to confound traditional ("white") standards and expectations, as an impotent act of rebellion against "the (white) system."

based chinks. the future is for insect people.

China is the future.

Once they aren't under Communist rule anymore, they'll grow personalities, and wont be "insect" people anymore.

Delete this !!!

My German grandma would love this in the US, she hates "nigger music"

Absolutely based. Children should learn to raise themselves in a government sponsored learning environment that mimics the benefits of “agoge” while negating the ill effects like starvation and death from it.

This not only leaves parents happier and more able to pursue productive lifestyles, but it also ensures the child grows up into a self sufficient human being.

Good. No more modern kung fu movies with a bunch of shitty rap in the fight scenes.
Stop a virus by not letting it spread.

I guess Black Panther is dead on the runway.

All the rap will be replaced by African inspired orchestral pieces like the Lion King.

COME ON AMERICA, GET ON BOARD WITH THIS! THEY ARE RIGHT FOR ONCE!

Stupid mindless insect people... How not to get along with the world. China needs to stop being so god damned selfish all the time if they want to compete globally.

Chiggers btfo!

If they became Catholic I’d move

what type of clothes do Mexicans wear in mexico?

Thank you abuelo I will make sure the chicanos get in line

But what about The RZA, the GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck
Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and The m-e-t-h-o-d MAN

Rather be ruled by Chinks than kikes tbqh

now stop eating doggos and we'll be cool

I hope niggers are taking note!
This is the future that you niggers are going to live under when white western civilizations dies out and the chinks take over!

This will be the new cool underground scene.

Ooooh good observation

> Based China
> US down the shitter
> CHINA NUMBA WUN!!!

heh yeah.

GOOD! that shit is disgusting