Cliches you can't stand

>MC is a beta loser
>MC's best friend is good looking and a ladies man
>Girls want MC's dick

I'm only bothered when the MC has no male friends. Feels so strange.

Then he already has enough chicks for himself, no?

There's a genre of anime for those troopes. Why do you keep watch them?

>the girl who acts super serious all the time
>head of the kendo or whatever club
>is going to inherit the family dojo but doesn't want to, father bitches to her a lot
>oh she also really likes cute things but nobody can know!

That's not how Chads work.

>animation quality starts good, drops as the season goes

>MC always live alone

seriously japan parents didn't care of their son's?

I just realize that's a thing, complete with the fondness for cute things. They are usually side characters too
Why is this a thing?

>Childrens shows- MC always lives with mom, no dad
>LN adaptation- parents are overseas or ded, almost never appears in series

thats to catch chumps (such as yourself) that think that a series' animation is gonna keep looking good after the first three episodes

Get catch'd, boy!

I'm glad Kazuma had his token bros introduced later otherwise it would feel unnatural for an alpha to only hang around girls. You need all sorts of friends and acquaintances in order to feel settled in a new environment, otherwise it would be too more "harem" than "comedy" making the anime more wish-fulfillment focused than entertainment.

>"You have to continue living for me."
>MC proceeds to shut himself away from everything and give up on living anyway

japan hates parents, they always ruin everything

pretty weird, I thought that asians had a lot of respect towards the previous generation

>watching self insert trash to begin with
You're literally asking for it, so why are you complaining?

>MC sees something that upsets him
>runs the opposite way with his eyes closed

That's a thing? I don't watch children shows so I wouldn't know. That's weird if it really happens that often.

Asian here, only if they are nice and doesn't ruin your life
So same as any other race

It happens more often then not. Have you not watched anything as a kid?

>teenage male runs away from breasts/nude females
i know anime/manga isn't supposed to be like real life but even in those worlds that shit is fucking stupid.

No but like, the countries on that side of the globe seem to celebrate and honour their ancestors, way more than westerners do. So I thought that perhapst japanese would depict that kind of treatment in their media.

just a thought

>I thought that asians had a lot of respect towards the previous generation
Only backwards-ass cultures do that. The older generation has no stake in the world and they deserve nothing. Any power they are given will only be used to undo progress.

What did you fucking say to me, you little shit?

muh gap moe

>mc walks in on naked girl
>WHOOPSIE MC YOU JUST SAW MY BOOBIES HEHEHE *SLAP*

Why does japan love this?

Battle Harem Academy (bonus points if it's a IS knock off)
You know how this goes.

Get catch'd boy?

Its tradition, asians always valued Confucianism.
It's not like respect, it's stuff like speaking in formal, polite terms to your elders Nd bowing your head to your elders when you say hi

That's a unfunny meme stop

Then I suppose that Japan doesn't feel that obligation anymore? I think that's kinda rough

nice trips btw

Fuck you.

Would you want to respect any elders even if that old asshole is acting senile and an idiot? Exactly

>MC is a beta loser
>super special snowflake girl
>it's because he's kind

>No but like, the countries on that side of the globe seem to celebrate and honour their ancestors, way more than westerners do. So I thought that perhapst japanese would depict that kind of treatment in their media.
Not that user but my family does follow some typical family traditions but we don't carry out some strict worship like 'you gotta be a doctor/lawyer/Buddhist' and most younger generation just do their own thing. In fact, the elderly chinks where I live are rude as fuck to everyone including their own so like said only they deserve respect rather than demand it.

>Villains are hyped as being very powerful unlike anything MC has seen
>MC defeats said villain with the power of friendship
Every shounen ever

Fuck me.

Don't mind if I do

>defeating satan with the power of friendship
more like every jrpg ever

oh shidd i didnt thought youd actually reply horny shiet gotta run for it

>MC's best friend is actually a faggot and wants MC for himself
Oh Akira

Oh boy, I love battle harem academies!
>Teenage MC with black hair and either no magical powers(muh katana/anti-magic) or has a unique magic everyone calls weak.
>Female lead with twin tails and blonde hair/some other bright color but tsundere and either gives the MC physical punishment or is always trying to beat him but failing.
>Another female lead but a quiet, shy, submissive girl with a hime cut and black hair.
>Other women, such as a student council president and her lesbian friend and maybe a token loli and brown girl
>Plot writes itself, MC goes to school for [insert reasons here], gets bullied at first or no one takes him seriously, then he shows his battle prowess time and time again until its time for the tournament arc, which he usually wins or gets interrupted because bad guys. Then, MC fights various groups of bad guys and maybe some final boss battle against some one winged angel or dragon or whatever, who the fuck reads battle harem academies for their plot?
>Character development is optional, even if they do get some its usually minimal such as hime cut confessing her feelings and getting turned the fuck down, MC realizing he loves his friends, etc.

Don't forget
>MC faints after winning
>wakes up 3 days later in bed

>He either wakes up to breasts or a lap pillow, with the female lead asleep while he smiles and then she wakes up and smiles back
Absolutely amazing development, 10/10 I cry every single time I see this and cum with the force of a waterfall.

But what if we do it with a female MC?

>MC has a little sister
>they don't end up together
Hate this shit.

It's cute sometimes

>MC is playing an online video game
>His little sister comes in to his room and whines about he never wants to play with her
>They argue until the little sister storms out
>MC realizes he never muted his mic

Still pretty cliche, it follows the same setting.
Maybe the first few times, but after a while it gets annoying to see everyone copying the exact same scene every single time without any real change.

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

Literally name 5 (one) anime that does this

>osananajimi
>lose

sounds about right

>MC has a female childhood friend
I mean, what fucking boy has a girl as a friend?

A beta boy. They're not masculine enough to have male friends, so they hang around girls instead.
I know because I was one of those.

>submissive, "Senpai"-saying bland girls
Is it that hard to think of a personality for a character?

Me

>mom, dad, this evil demon will destroy our town and a cute girl from another world came to stop him and she needs my help!
>parents now involved
>don't believe him at first until the shenanigans comes to them
>they are adults so they call the police
>police realizes this demon guy and cute girl are flying around and using magic
>the military gets involved
>whole world is now aware of a rogue demon
>humanity kills and studies him and questions the cute girl, taking her away
>no room for romance, or for MC to develop or mature in any way
>no motive is able to be monologued as they wouldn't allow the demon to simply give them a speech
>the end

>one half/quarter/eighth foreign girl
>blonde, blue eyed aryan
>mother is American/British/Swiss/etc and father is Japanese
I think the last part bothers me the most. Her mother must've fallen for his salaryman good looks

>tiny little loli
>is actually really strong

>big bulking male made of muscle
>giant pussy who doesn't do shit but pick flowers and kiss ass

>super serious character
>very strong and monotone

>pretty boy who makes terrible decisions
>every faggot and their faggot partner apologizes for them

>mc-kun is a loner
>instantly makes friends with no effort

>They dont live in their mom's basements

>speaks perfect fluent Japanese
>is a secret weeb
>is a rich tsundere
>blonde twintail with either huge tits or permaflat
>falls in love with MC

if the girl is ugly, i would know

>Girl falls in love with MC
>Because he's nice
fuck off with this shit forever please

Fall in love with him because he doesn't like girls fighting.

What's the best reasons for a girl to fall in love with MC and has it been done before?

>Isekai
>MC starts making products from his original world and everyone starts sucking his dick for it

You got me. It never happens in an anime, but it happens in a light novel that was partially adapted into an anime.

If you want a realistic example, she could find an attractive point about him. Being nice is fine mind you, but if its the only reason why you like someone you're incredibly shallow. A good example to approach someone you like is to find something inoffensive yet relatable, like maybe approaching a classmate after class to exchange notes and build from there. Then, you start to find out more about a person, maybe even find them attractive and like them before taking more steps to be closer to them and then loving them.

Basically, if I were to write a love story or any kind of romance, I would give the girl/guy a reason to like the other person but not let it be the entire reason, hell maybe even their expectations about said person get betrayed but they still hold interest in them for one reason or another. Even if you don't want to go that far into a romance, at least show the two characters undergoing changes in their relationship, don't fucking pair them up and use some dumbass reason as an excuse.

>first thing protagonist invent is food related

Dumb girl with an inferiority complex sees that MC(who always does the best on tests) has no friends, so she thinks she can feel less useless by becoming an important person to somebody she sees as better than herself. Then she falls in love because she sees occasional glimpses of humanity in him when he's not complaining about her being a retard.

>don't fucking pair them up and use some dumbass reason as an excuse.
This. Fuck Fairy Tail and the author for pairing characters just to cater to the fucking cancerous shippingfags

Every harem ever.
DAL is my favorite battle harem but that suffers from that cliche the most

I actually like this one. They often make insecure, good bros.

>MC exists

>liking Eureka 7 AO

Just finished Your Lie in April and while it was good, holy shit I feel bad for Watari. Literally every girl wants the MC's dick

>walk in on a girl changing
>stare

literally why, you could just close your eyes and run away. At least you wouldn't get slapped.

Because b O O bs.

It's because other male presences are a threat in wish fulfilling harem anime

lack of fathers is simply because it reminds otakus of their disappointed father

Oh so that explains why almost every NTR doujin is the dad NTR'ing the son, its an otaku's worst nightmare.

>MC is a friendless loser
>Heroine is the school idol
>Heroine loves MC before they get acquainted
>MC shows no interest in girl

I like this. Too bad it's rare as fuck

>mc likes worst girl
>best girl appears
>she falls in love with mc
>mc rejects best girl

>MC knows main girl is a bitch who hated him at first and only recently does she display an "interest" in him
>decides to date her anyway, when he's been confessed to two girls who actually admitted that they like him and pretty much liked him as a person
And I'm supposed to root for the main girl to win because she's cute and on the cover. Fuck the romance genre.

>Best girl works hard to make MC like her
>Worst girl puts in zero effort to woo MC
>MC picks worst girl

>MC is a Nice Guy high schooler
>communicates solely through apologizing, yelling and super long, "deep" and "profound" pseudo-philosophical speeches
>takes all jokes seriously
>has absolutely no flirt or banter

Its like they want to make us mad on purpose

>Terrorists attack the Battle Harem School
>Next arc is a sports event

Whyy the fuck do they always do this

I've only seen this in boku no hero academia I think

Offhand I can think of Hero Academia, Rettousei, Rokudenashi

Rettousei's was actually done pretty well, it didn't focus on the normal school stuff.

>"those shitty rotten adults ruin everything"

Wew, I have even imagined it!..

>girls still wants his dick

You're assuming progress is an inherently good thing.

Those sexy quads aren't impressive when you spam them.

>good side characters, enjoyable premise and nice setting
>garbage MC ruins every single opportunity the series has to be entertaining

>male teenage mc
>Ishekai LN mc
>dumb harem

>ends up being highest selling LN

>Protagonist immediately dogezas whenever he does something wrong and even when he isn't wrong he still does it anyway

Hits too close to home